5 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

8 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

10 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Jane By Design is gone, too?!

This past week has been quite a doozy for us in TV land. First, we see reports that Nickelodeon has cancelled Victorious. And now, we...

I looovvveeee Nick Roux!!!!! <3 Too bad it's gone Frown I liked that show

by awtechnofish on 8/20/2012 11:30:31 AM

That was the only thing that I could watch that my grandma
Would not change it to Mike Huckabee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frown

by danimeesey on 8/19/2012 9:32:54 PM

I can't believe that JBD is gonna b gone!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE that show!!!! I hope it will come back someday really our I won't ever watch T.V. cuz its the only thing I watch!!!

by dancinqueen1999 on 8/19/2012 5:52:47 PM

OMG!!!! So CW gets rid of Secret Circle, Nick gets rid of Victorious, the ABC gets rid of Jane by design??? WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO???? I am soooo not happy! GRRR!

by kjc0203 on 8/19/2012 5:02:46 PM

OMG IT CANT BE GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frown((((((((((((((

by muenessa678 on 8/18/2012 11:29:10 PM

they have cancelled The Nine Lives of Chloe King and now Jane by Design because of "low ratings" why can't they have a second chance, as in, a second season? i love both of the shows!

by bookworm22 on 8/18/2012 10:41:41 PM

Literally so upset. The way they ended the last part of the show was a cliff-hanger and now we'll never get the answers we want. I'm even more angry by the fact that they're keeping Switched at Birth but getting rid of Jane by Design. Like, what!? Jane by Design was SO much better. Ugh!

by cmn5297 on 8/18/2012 10:02:07 PM

Jane By Design was boring in my opinion and Victorious well...Come on..Its another Nick show from the 2000's. Need I say more?

by Chloe<3 on 8/18/2012 9:24:18 PM

I honestly am not shocked. I watched half of the season and grew bored of the very hard to believe plot and mediocre acting from the cast. ABC family needs to stop churning out mediocre shows every new season and stick with its older fan favorites like pretty little liars and switched at birth. Even though I'm a bit too old for nickelodeon I can't believe they canceled Victorious! That and icarly were its best shows! I secretly watched them with my younger siblings and actually thought they were funny unlike how to rock and Disney's new shows! I heard it's because the cast members want to branch out and expand their careers. I hope they do well! I love Victoria justice!

by Kendall102697 on 8/18/2012 9:18:47 PM

i've never heard of the show. lol unfortunately my family doesn't have cable OR satelliteFrown what was it about? please reply on my profile!

by myfatsquirrel on 8/18/2012 8:35:34 PM