1 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

2 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

3 HOURS AGO Show off YOUR fab sense of style by designing a #stuckatprom dress with @theduckbrand! Click here for more deets: http://t.co/tvp0u6bvXh

COMMENTS

Jane By Design is gone, too?!

This past week has been quite a doozy for us in TV land. First, we see reports that Nickelodeon has cancelled Victorious. And now, we...

this is my favorite show i never miss an episode and the music was so beautiful finally a show that acknowledges that teenagers have a legitimate interest in fashion that not all of us are slobs, that the station would cancel this show is unthinkable DOWN WITH ABC FAMILY and really who wants to watch unhappy employees complain about their bosses if you don' like being a nanny QUIT

by emdur on 8/18/2012 6:53:36 PM

my life=over Frown

by jjinhc on 8/18/2012 6:38:44 PM

why was victorious cancelled?!

by fearless;) on 8/18/2012 4:53:19 PM

can't believe JBD is cancelled! why did abcfamily replace it with beverlyhills nannies? i definetely don't wan't to watch the nannie showFrown

by JaneAusten on 8/18/2012 4:51:49 PM

WHYYYYYY, THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE SHOW I HATE EVERYTHING UGGHHH....

by gigglez77 on 8/18/2012 2:21:37 PM

Oh my gosh! I don't usually comment on things but this really makes me mad and sad! I loved this show so much! It has inspired me to follow my dreams in having a career in fashion. I don't understand how this show could be canceled when shows like PLL and Secret Teen are still on air (no offense to those fans). ABC Family has just disappointed many fans and may have lost me as a viewer. I'm so sad to see this show go. ): JBD will always be one of my favorite shows!

by browneyedpretty on 8/18/2012 2:14:15 PM

Ughhh why?? But I wanted to know what would happen with Billy and Jane......crap.

by Mtoles on 8/18/2012 1:36:48 PM

Hey girls!
For those of you who read my blog..I won't be posting as much because school started!
Blog: hairdaiski.blogspot. c o m
I'll try to on school breaks, when I have access to the computer, (I use my tablet for GL. It won't let me blog!) BUT!!! I just put how to hairstyles. AND for you curly girls... How to make your hair straight! But, I'm back blogging and when I get more members for EVERYTHING hair I will give out officer positions!

by YayaYuiki on 8/18/2012 1:16:30 PM

Boy Problems ASAP
Ever need someone 2 talk 2 but, your to afraid 2 ask your parents. It's OK just talk to me and I'll help you out ASAP!Please feel free 2 ask questions.Oh and remember the more people the BETTER!Ages 10-17. JOIN DA CLUB!

by AarynJ on 8/18/2012 12:58:47 PM

When I read the title I thought, "Now what am I supposed to do with my life?" This ruined my weekend :c

by xXKattXx on 8/18/2012 12:48:56 PM