5 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

8 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

9 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Jane By Design is gone, too?!

This past week has been quite a doozy for us in TV land. First, we see reports that Nickelodeon has cancelled Victorious. And now, we...

I have never watched it but i heard it was good! sorry to all to all JBD fans! I have been there!

by j4zm09 on 8/18/2012 12:30:29 PM

whoa! seriously??? I didn't know vitorious was being canceled, but now JBD?!? TV has left me hollow for the first time...

by cousin11 on 8/18/2012 11:57:50 AM

OMG I LOVED THAT SHOW EVEN MY MOM WATCHED IT WIT ME!!! Y DO THEY KEEP GETTIN RID OF GOOD SHOWS!

by xxnomercie13xx on 8/18/2012 11:15:48 AM

I can't believe the Jane by design poll results. 59% don't even like JBD!

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/18/2012 11:09:39 AM

I loved Jane by Design! I fell in love with the dresses and outfits! I can't believe it's ending.

I do like the show Bunheads but Switched at Birth is not my fav show. Switched at Birth is more of a serious show and there's no funny/awkward moments in it.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/18/2012 11:06:28 AM

OMG!!!! I love JBD How can they cancel it!!!!

by kdpkdp on 8/18/2012 10:15:04 AM

I didn't like either victorious or JBD so im not exactly sad about it.... but for you fans out there hopefully you'll find another show you like! Smile

by PrincessLuigi14 on 8/18/2012 10:03:31 AM

noooooo this cant be happening!! my 2 fave shows gone why??? is there anything we can do to bring them back. ughh

by 26768cats on 8/18/2012 9:51:14 AM

WHAT?! gr8 now i have nothing to watch on abcfam totes mad at the producers, i outta give em a piece of my mind.

by abbyglow500 on 8/18/2012 9:34:22 AM

NOOO!!!! I love that show... it helped me start high school not afraid.... they cant cancle jane by design that show means alot to me!!!!!!

by 19lovergurl98 on 8/18/2012 8:48:33 AM