AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: What summer hobby should you try? http://t.co/2Q3FayqsQA pic.twitter.com/YahG4FWmzC

1 HOURS AGO We just heard that a #CluelessMusical is happening and we are FREAKING OUT! Have you ever heard of anything better?! pic.twitter.com/BUnoMJT3OB

2 HOURS AGO Do you feel like the Leaning Tower of Pisa when you walk in your heels? 👠:http://t.co/mD7TCG6pAXXpic.twitter.com/MzvgfrKGDZZ

COMMENTS

Jane By Design is gone, too?!

This past week has been quite a doozy for us in TV land. First, we see reports that Nickelodeon has cancelled Victorious. And now, we...

I have never watched it but i heard it was good! sorry to all to all JBD fans! I have been there!

by j4zm09 on 8/18/2012 12:30:29 PM

whoa! seriously??? I didn't know vitorious was being canceled, but now JBD?!? TV has left me hollow for the first time...

by cousin11 on 8/18/2012 11:57:50 AM

OMG I LOVED THAT SHOW EVEN MY MOM WATCHED IT WIT ME!!! Y DO THEY KEEP GETTIN RID OF GOOD SHOWS!

by xxnomercie13xx on 8/18/2012 11:15:48 AM

I can't believe the Jane by design poll results. 59% don't even like JBD!

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/18/2012 11:09:39 AM

I loved Jane by Design! I fell in love with the dresses and outfits! I can't believe it's ending.

I do like the show Bunheads but Switched at Birth is not my fav show. Switched at Birth is more of a serious show and there's no funny/awkward moments in it.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/18/2012 11:06:28 AM

OMG!!!! I love JBD How can they cancel it!!!!

by kdpkdp on 8/18/2012 10:15:04 AM

I didn't like either victorious or JBD so im not exactly sad about it.... but for you fans out there hopefully you'll find another show you like! Smile

by PrincessLuigi14 on 8/18/2012 10:03:31 AM

noooooo this cant be happening!! my 2 fave shows gone why??? is there anything we can do to bring them back. ughh

by 26768cats on 8/18/2012 9:51:14 AM

WHAT?! gr8 now i have nothing to watch on abcfam totes mad at the producers, i outta give em a piece of my mind.

by abbyglow500 on 8/18/2012 9:34:22 AM

NOOO!!!! I love that show... it helped me start high school not afraid.... they cant cancle jane by design that show means alot to me!!!!!!

by 19lovergurl98 on 8/18/2012 8:48:33 AM

The girls of Pretty Little Liars all have awesome style, but which Little Liar's wardrobe are you just dying to snag?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.