AN HOUR AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

1 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

3 HOURS AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

COMMENTS

Jane By Design is gone, too?!

This past week has been quite a doozy for us in TV land. First, we see reports that Nickelodeon has cancelled Victorious. And now, we...

omg this cannot happen i thought everyone loved it. why are they canceling it. it was such a good show.

by readaholicgirl on 8/17/2012 10:04:47 PM

What?! No no nononono nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I love that show and I sooo wanna know what happens next!!! I hate when people do that and leave ya hanging! o_O

by loveyourlife43 on 8/17/2012 10:03:38 PM

I loved jane by design Frown

by luv798 on 8/17/2012 9:57:14 PM

NO!!!!! i LOVE Jane By Design!!!! i'm so SAD!! ),:

by pointeshoegrl on 8/17/2012 9:47:12 PM

Aw :'(

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/17/2012 9:22:43 PM

Nooo! Jane by Design is one of the few shows I look forward to . First Make it or Break it is cancelled and now this?! I know a bunch of girls (perhaps guys too) who LOVE this show and were dying for the next season to come back. Now I'm never gonna know what would happen between Jane and Billy.. ugh I hate this!

by michipie205 on 8/17/2012 9:09:43 PM

It feels like yesterday when i read the article on this site advertising the "new" show JBD

by ColosalMascara on 8/17/2012 9:02:30 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHH NOO omg I'm sooooooooo sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Jane by Design!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why ABC, Why???????

by unicornninja on 8/17/2012 8:55:26 PM

Man, that sucks!

by uniquester on 8/17/2012 8:54:34 PM

MOD!!!MOD!!!
i cant believe this!!! i'm ssssooooo mad and sad! worst b-day news ever!!!!!!

by Prim on 8/17/2012 8:47:29 PM