5 HOURS AGO The trick to getting rid of dry winter skin: http://t.co/JhBFzysQMz

7 HOURS AGO Meet the little dude who's taking over @GLEEonFOX: http://t.co/Dq0RQuXKWM

8 HOURS AGO Who's got the fiercest fans— @FifthHarmony, @officialR5 or @onedirection? http://t.co/JCIwP54vjR

COMMENTS

Jane By Design is gone, too?!

This past week has been quite a doozy for us in TV land. First, we see reports that Nickelodeon has cancelled Victorious. And now, we...

omg this cannot happen i thought everyone loved it. why are they canceling it. it was such a good show.

by readaholicgirl on 8/17/2012 10:04:47 PM

What?! No no nononono nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I love that show and I sooo wanna know what happens next!!! I hate when people do that and leave ya hanging! o_O

by loveyourlife43 on 8/17/2012 10:03:38 PM

I loved jane by design Frown

by luv798 on 8/17/2012 9:57:14 PM

NO!!!!! i LOVE Jane By Design!!!! i'm so SAD!! ),:

by pointeshoegrl on 8/17/2012 9:47:12 PM

Aw :'(

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/17/2012 9:22:43 PM

Nooo! Jane by Design is one of the few shows I look forward to . First Make it or Break it is cancelled and now this?! I know a bunch of girls (perhaps guys too) who LOVE this show and were dying for the next season to come back. Now I'm never gonna know what would happen between Jane and Billy.. ugh I hate this!

by michipie205 on 8/17/2012 9:09:43 PM

It feels like yesterday when i read the article on this site advertising the "new" show JBD

by ColosalMascara on 8/17/2012 9:02:30 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHH NOO omg I'm sooooooooo sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Jane by Design!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why ABC, Why???????

by unicornninja on 8/17/2012 8:55:26 PM

Man, that sucks!

by uniquester on 8/17/2012 8:54:34 PM

MOD!!!MOD!!!
i cant believe this!!! i'm ssssooooo mad and sad! worst b-day news ever!!!!!!

by Prim on 8/17/2012 8:47:29 PM

If you could go on an unlimited shopping spree in any kind store, where would you go?

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!