1 HOURS AGO Go behind the scenes of this year's #GLfashbash: http://t.co/qDH8tnIGJi

2 HOURS AGO Our girl, @lauramarano shows us why veggies are the http://t.co/pLtNniQ0l2: http://t.co/Zd1nuJDn4c

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 chatterboxes talk it out with @PantechMobile's Pantech Vybe: http://t.co/ISHwCBt5o7

COMMENTS

Jane By Design is gone, too?!

This past week has been quite a doozy for us in TV land. First, we see reports that Nickelodeon has cancelled Victorious. And now, we...

omg this cannot happen i thought everyone loved it. why are they canceling it. it was such a good show.

by readaholicgirl on 8/17/2012 10:04:47 PM

What?! No no nononono nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I love that show and I sooo wanna know what happens next!!! I hate when people do that and leave ya hanging! o_O

by loveyourlife43 on 8/17/2012 10:03:38 PM

I loved jane by design Frown

by luv798 on 8/17/2012 9:57:14 PM

NO!!!!! i LOVE Jane By Design!!!! i'm so SAD!! ),:

by pointeshoegrl on 8/17/2012 9:47:12 PM

Aw :'(

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/17/2012 9:22:43 PM

Nooo! Jane by Design is one of the few shows I look forward to . First Make it or Break it is cancelled and now this?! I know a bunch of girls (perhaps guys too) who LOVE this show and were dying for the next season to come back. Now I'm never gonna know what would happen between Jane and Billy.. ugh I hate this!

by michipie205 on 8/17/2012 9:09:43 PM

It feels like yesterday when i read the article on this site advertising the "new" show JBD

by ColosalMascara on 8/17/2012 9:02:30 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHH NOO omg I'm sooooooooo sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Jane by Design!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why ABC, Why???????

by unicornninja on 8/17/2012 8:55:26 PM

Man, that sucks!

by uniquester on 8/17/2012 8:54:34 PM

MOD!!!MOD!!!
i cant believe this!!! i'm ssssooooo mad and sad! worst b-day news ever!!!!!!

by Prim on 8/17/2012 8:47:29 PM