9 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

12 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

13 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Jane By Design is gone, too?!

This past week has been quite a doozy for us in TV land. First, we see reports that Nickelodeon has cancelled Victorious. And now, we...

My mom and I were really looking forward to the next season, so much for that.
On the bright side, Once upon a Time is coming back, so excited!

by tink6 on 8/17/2012 8:33:41 PM

WHAT?!?!?! YOU HAVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!! JBD I HAVE BEEN WATCHING SINCE DAY 1!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

by YayaYuiki on 8/17/2012 8:33:03 PM

I'm sad that Jane By Design is being cancelled! I still love Erica Dasher, and the show!

by supersingershannon on 8/17/2012 8:30:22 PM

noooooo!!! I love jane by design!!!

by 12allie on 8/17/2012 8:18:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey ! Today I went to a big outside waterpark all day and got a sunbuurn and peeling all over my face and shoulders. School starts in 2 days and I need to get rid of it FAST before day 1 of school. I have tried aloe for the peeling on my nose but it does'nt help much.

Hey girl,

Aloe and lotion are your friends here! The healing won't be instant, though, so you may still have some sunburn visibility at school. Remember to wear and reapply sunblock next time Smile

Meghan D.

by livviegirl10 on 8/17/2012 7:53:14 PM

I'm so sad, i loved jane by design. I guess i'll never know the future relationship for billy and jane. (I always thought they'd make a great couple.)

by rockstarme3 on 8/17/2012 7:36:05 PM

what other shows r gonna be cancelled??? like omg i'm gonna have nothing to watch on tv lol

by Alykat18 on 8/17/2012 7:08:21 PM

...but i LOVED nick fadden!

by MISS_CHIEVIOUS on 8/17/2012 7:05:45 PM

Oh my goodness. This is so sad!! I love Jane by Design Frown

by kaceym on 8/17/2012 7:04:40 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! THIS MUST BE A MISTAKE!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! CRYS CRYS CRYS LIKE A BIG BIKE!

by kpianoplayer on 8/17/2012 7:04:26 PM