4 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

7 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

8 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Jane By Design is gone, too?!

This past week has been quite a doozy for us in TV land. First, we see reports that Nickelodeon has cancelled Victorious. And now, we...

Noooooooooooooo! Why? Jbd is awesome. They took away part of my happiness😢

by Girlslifelover28 on 10/7/2012 11:52:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD the guy i have a crush on isnt in any of my classes,a nd i never see him in the halls or anything! what do I do?

Meghan D.

by pinkywinks on 10/5/2012 5:16:31 PM

Nooooooooo!!!!! i cleared my calendar for that show!!!!!they can't cancel it....booooo hoooo hooooo im gonna cry

by snoopygalvin on 9/30/2012 9:29:49 PM

I'm just glad they haven't canceled pretty little liars thats my fav!!!!!Smile

by fashion4ever:) on 9/22/2012 1:13:42 PM

OMG!!! They can't cancel it!!! My uncle's band songs were on them! Frown Well, back to SAB

by sweetvolleyball on 9/14/2012 7:24:52 PM

NO!! they CANNOT cancel Jane By Design!! this was the show that made me think about what i REALLY wanted to do when i get older!! this is my "go to" when there is nothing on! I WANT TO MAKE A STOP TO THIS!! >Frown

by KayPop6426 on 9/9/2012 7:17:25 PM

come on victorious?????????? why couldnt you cancel somthing thats junk like "Fred" i mean he has a movie!

by holleratstacy on 9/3/2012 2:57:29 PM

Im so sad i loved both of those shows, WHAT WILL I DOOOOOOO???????

by PrettyNicki1102 on 9/3/2012 2:23:49 AM

:'(. and bunheads isn't coming back for like more than a year...

by demilovatofan249 on 9/2/2012 11:57:18 AM

I am a MAJOR Victorious fan and I Love Ariana Grande soooo much and I freaked and like dyed when I got my magazine with her on the cover (Not Really Of Course) and I cried when I figured out Victorious was ending and I Jane by Design also. So now thats ending. Also I heard ICarly is ending. Frown Soon all the good TV shows are going to end and all we will have left are Soap Opera's Frown All the good shows out there will be missed

by ArianaGrande548 on 9/2/2012 12:46:29 AM

seriously... why must all the good TV shows go away

by fashion456 on 9/1/2012 2:37:13 PM

I never had watched the show... But it is really sad that Victorious is getting cancelled Frown

by topaz1116 on 8/31/2012 4:55:58 PM

JBD, I love that show, what am I planning on doing to fill the void? Read continuing Fanfics, as to why it was cancelled the actress who plays our fav jane q, had a conflict because of her other abc fam show, oh the sorrow....and scene

by hellokittyhasissues on 8/28/2012 8:22:33 PM

what done with the show i always watched it it was so good n it really needs to come back it was my favorite show on abc now my tuesdays are going to be a complete boar this is the worst news i could have ever gotten. and billy (nick roux) was so cute what will i do now. please give me jane by design back!!!!!

by 510812 on 8/25/2012 12:27:01 PM

I never watched the show, but I wanted to! Erica's outfit is cute(the one in the pic)!

by hidi75 on 8/25/2012 11:59:23 AM

Why why WHY!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to curl in a hole and die

by Jojobean on 8/24/2012 3:30:01 PM

MY LIFE IS OVER!!! D: noooooooooo

by BandGeek134 on 8/23/2012 7:39:56 PM

Omg!!! Jane by design was may faaaavvvveeee show!! Uuuhhhggghhh!!!! 😡😡😡

by Grace goose on 8/23/2012 6:36:21 PM

I watched the first season on Netflix, How many more were there?

by 123mellow on 8/23/2012 6:29:33 PM

Jane by design is on abc spark now allonw with Bunheads and switched at birth

by Performergirl11 on 8/22/2012 12:49:56 AM

I can't believe it! Frown i love that show!!!

by bluestar1999 on 8/20/2012 11:55:55 PM

I LOVE victorious...but why does nick have to cancel all the good shows?

by ninja123nerd on 8/20/2012 11:08:25 PM

I heard that it will continue cause of the high deand and il premire this spiring... HOPEFULLY!!!!

by hotchocolate808 on 8/20/2012 9:22:56 PM

As long as PLL is still on i'm good. haha

by ljbdaisy on 8/20/2012 7:49:33 PM

no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 victorious... HOW CAN IT B GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by BigSashaM on 8/20/2012 5:41:38 PM

The Vampire Diaries and Teen Wolf are all I need on thursday nights...

by Cutiepie7 on 8/20/2012 5:26:01 PM

They cancelled Victorious?! That is SO cruel!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 4:31:34 PM

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That can't happen!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE That show! especially cause of the fashion and the Hot boys and the drama!!!!!! Plus erica dasher went to a school one street away from mine. THIS STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Natalie B. on 8/20/2012 12:52:16 PM

Wait if Victorious is gone how come yesterday I saw a commercial on Nick saying there were going to be new episodes this fall? :/

Hey girl. There are still pre-taped episodes that have yet to air, but no more new episodes will be taped. I know, so sad!

Lauren I.

by luvmusic244 on 8/20/2012 12:50:28 PM

No!!!!! There has to be a mistake with Victorious. It's one of the most popular shows on Nick! Man! I feel bad for Victoria Justice losing her very own show. I'm gonna miss her. I hope it's only temporary. Frown

by fashion_bug on 8/20/2012 11:46:45 AM

I looovvveeee Nick Roux!!!!! <3 Too bad it's gone Frown I liked that show

by awtechnofish on 8/20/2012 11:30:31 AM

That was the only thing that I could watch that my grandma
Would not change it to Mike Huckabee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frown

by danimeesey on 8/19/2012 9:32:54 PM

I can't believe that JBD is gonna b gone!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE that show!!!! I hope it will come back someday really our I won't ever watch T.V. cuz its the only thing I watch!!!

by dancinqueen1999 on 8/19/2012 5:52:47 PM

OMG!!!! So CW gets rid of Secret Circle, Nick gets rid of Victorious, the ABC gets rid of Jane by design??? WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO???? I am soooo not happy! GRRR!

by kjc0203 on 8/19/2012 5:02:46 PM

OMG IT CANT BE GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frown((((((((((((((

by muenessa678 on 8/18/2012 11:29:10 PM

they have cancelled The Nine Lives of Chloe King and now Jane by Design because of "low ratings" why can't they have a second chance, as in, a second season? i love both of the shows!

by bookworm22 on 8/18/2012 10:41:41 PM

Literally so upset. The way they ended the last part of the show was a cliff-hanger and now we'll never get the answers we want. I'm even more angry by the fact that they're keeping Switched at Birth but getting rid of Jane by Design. Like, what!? Jane by Design was SO much better. Ugh!

by cmn5297 on 8/18/2012 10:02:07 PM

Jane By Design was boring in my opinion and Victorious well...Come on..Its another Nick show from the 2000's. Need I say more?

by Chloe<3 on 8/18/2012 9:24:18 PM

I honestly am not shocked. I watched half of the season and grew bored of the very hard to believe plot and mediocre acting from the cast. ABC family needs to stop churning out mediocre shows every new season and stick with its older fan favorites like pretty little liars and switched at birth. Even though I'm a bit too old for nickelodeon I can't believe they canceled Victorious! That and icarly were its best shows! I secretly watched them with my younger siblings and actually thought they were funny unlike how to rock and Disney's new shows! I heard it's because the cast members want to branch out and expand their careers. I hope they do well! I love Victoria justice!

by Kendall102697 on 8/18/2012 9:18:47 PM

i've never heard of the show. lol unfortunately my family doesn't have cable OR satelliteFrown what was it about? please reply on my profile!

by myfatsquirrel on 8/18/2012 8:35:34 PM

this is my favorite show i never miss an episode and the music was so beautiful finally a show that acknowledges that teenagers have a legitimate interest in fashion that not all of us are slobs, that the station would cancel this show is unthinkable DOWN WITH ABC FAMILY and really who wants to watch unhappy employees complain about their bosses if you don' like being a nanny QUIT

by emdur on 8/18/2012 6:53:36 PM

my life=over Frown

by jjinhc on 8/18/2012 6:38:44 PM

why was victorious cancelled?!

by fearless;) on 8/18/2012 4:53:19 PM

can't believe JBD is cancelled! why did abcfamily replace it with beverlyhills nannies? i definetely don't wan't to watch the nannie showFrown

by JaneAusten on 8/18/2012 4:51:49 PM

WHYYYYYY, THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE SHOW I HATE EVERYTHING UGGHHH....

by gigglez77 on 8/18/2012 2:21:37 PM

Oh my gosh! I don't usually comment on things but this really makes me mad and sad! I loved this show so much! It has inspired me to follow my dreams in having a career in fashion. I don't understand how this show could be canceled when shows like PLL and Secret Teen are still on air (no offense to those fans). ABC Family has just disappointed many fans and may have lost me as a viewer. I'm so sad to see this show go. ): JBD will always be one of my favorite shows!

by browneyedpretty on 8/18/2012 2:14:15 PM

Ughhh why?? But I wanted to know what would happen with Billy and Jane......crap.

by Mtoles on 8/18/2012 1:36:48 PM

Hey girls!
For those of you who read my blog..I won't be posting as much because school started!
Blog: hairdaiski.blogspot. c o m
I'll try to on school breaks, when I have access to the computer, (I use my tablet for GL. It won't let me blog!) BUT!!! I just put how to hairstyles. AND for you curly girls... How to make your hair straight! But, I'm back blogging and when I get more members for EVERYTHING hair I will give out officer positions!

by YayaYuiki on 8/18/2012 1:16:30 PM

Boy Problems ASAP
Ever need someone 2 talk 2 but, your to afraid 2 ask your parents. It's OK just talk to me and I'll help you out ASAP!Please feel free 2 ask questions.Oh and remember the more people the BETTER!Ages 10-17. JOIN DA CLUB!

by AarynJ on 8/18/2012 12:58:47 PM

When I read the title I thought, "Now what am I supposed to do with my life?" This ruined my weekend :c

by xXKattXx on 8/18/2012 12:48:56 PM

I have never watched it but i heard it was good! sorry to all to all JBD fans! I have been there!

by j4zm09 on 8/18/2012 12:30:29 PM

whoa! seriously??? I didn't know vitorious was being canceled, but now JBD?!? TV has left me hollow for the first time...

by cousin11 on 8/18/2012 11:57:50 AM

OMG I LOVED THAT SHOW EVEN MY MOM WATCHED IT WIT ME!!! Y DO THEY KEEP GETTIN RID OF GOOD SHOWS!

by xxnomercie13xx on 8/18/2012 11:15:48 AM

I can't believe the Jane by design poll results. 59% don't even like JBD!

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/18/2012 11:09:39 AM

I loved Jane by Design! I fell in love with the dresses and outfits! I can't believe it's ending.

I do like the show Bunheads but Switched at Birth is not my fav show. Switched at Birth is more of a serious show and there's no funny/awkward moments in it.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/18/2012 11:06:28 AM

OMG!!!! I love JBD How can they cancel it!!!!

by kdpkdp on 8/18/2012 10:15:04 AM

I didn't like either victorious or JBD so im not exactly sad about it.... but for you fans out there hopefully you'll find another show you like! Smile

by PrincessLuigi14 on 8/18/2012 10:03:31 AM

noooooo this cant be happening!! my 2 fave shows gone why??? is there anything we can do to bring them back. ughh

by 26768cats on 8/18/2012 9:51:14 AM

WHAT?! gr8 now i have nothing to watch on abcfam totes mad at the producers, i outta give em a piece of my mind.

by abbyglow500 on 8/18/2012 9:34:22 AM

NOOO!!!! I love that show... it helped me start high school not afraid.... they cant cancle jane by design that show means alot to me!!!!!!

by 19lovergurl98 on 8/18/2012 8:48:33 AM

THIS WAS MY FAVORITE SHOW! ;( I just died inside

by jello4eve on 8/18/2012 1:12:33 AM

I'm so sad. This show meant a lot to me. Join my club if you agree. It's called saving Jane by design.

by backoffmystyle on 8/17/2012 11:55:32 PM

How can they cancel jbd, it was such a good show? what was wrong with it?

by fashionqn on 8/17/2012 11:28:08 PM

How can they cancel JBD? This is totally absurd! I am so mad. ABC family has great shows, but most of their shows are canceled, or end terribly.

by frogprincess2b on 8/17/2012 11:18:05 PM

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... NO that is my all time favorite show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by mintsnickers on 8/17/2012 11:13:06 PM

that is a total bummer i loved that show ot was so good the cancled so many shows and the good ones to Frown

by als2peacocks on 8/17/2012 10:42:17 PM

LETS ALL PROTEST AGAISNT THIS FIND ABC FAMILYS EMIAL OR SOMETHING AND COMPLAIN TO THEM AND WE SHOULDN'T STOP UNTIL THEY GIVE US JBD BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOIN MY CLUB GIVE US JBD BACK

by OneDirection1843 on 8/17/2012 10:40:07 PM

I'm so mad it was a good show

by sparklej on 8/17/2012 10:17:06 PM

hey do you remember the 9 lives of chloe king. abc cancled that after 1 season too but the shows fans made videos to show how much they missed the show. then i think abc brought the show back for 1 more season. maybe we can try the video idea for jbd. lets get back our jane by design

by emsnems on 8/17/2012 10:16:56 PM

holy nuts....im gunna go silently die in a corner now...

by luvinlife12 on 8/17/2012 10:07:07 PM

omg this cannot happen i thought everyone loved it. why are they canceling it. it was such a good show.

by readaholicgirl on 8/17/2012 10:04:47 PM

What?! No no nononono nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I love that show and I sooo wanna know what happens next!!! I hate when people do that and leave ya hanging! o_O

by loveyourlife43 on 8/17/2012 10:03:38 PM

I loved jane by design Frown

by luv798 on 8/17/2012 9:57:14 PM

NO!!!!! i LOVE Jane By Design!!!! i'm so SAD!! ),:

by pointeshoegrl on 8/17/2012 9:47:12 PM

Aw :'(

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/17/2012 9:22:43 PM

Nooo! Jane by Design is one of the few shows I look forward to . First Make it or Break it is cancelled and now this?! I know a bunch of girls (perhaps guys too) who LOVE this show and were dying for the next season to come back. Now I'm never gonna know what would happen between Jane and Billy.. ugh I hate this!

by michipie205 on 8/17/2012 9:09:43 PM

It feels like yesterday when i read the article on this site advertising the "new" show JBD

by ColosalMascara on 8/17/2012 9:02:30 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHH NOO omg I'm sooooooooo sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Jane by Design!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why ABC, Why???????

by unicornninja on 8/17/2012 8:55:26 PM

Man, that sucks!

by uniquester on 8/17/2012 8:54:34 PM

MOD!!!MOD!!!
i cant believe this!!! i'm ssssooooo mad and sad! worst b-day news ever!!!!!!

by Prim on 8/17/2012 8:47:29 PM

My mom and I were really looking forward to the next season, so much for that.
On the bright side, Once upon a Time is coming back, so excited!

by tink6 on 8/17/2012 8:33:41 PM

WHAT?!?!?! YOU HAVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!! JBD I HAVE BEEN WATCHING SINCE DAY 1!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

by YayaYuiki on 8/17/2012 8:33:03 PM

I'm sad that Jane By Design is being cancelled! I still love Erica Dasher, and the show!

by supersingershannon on 8/17/2012 8:30:22 PM

noooooo!!! I love jane by design!!!

by 12allie on 8/17/2012 8:18:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey ! Today I went to a big outside waterpark all day and got a sunbuurn and peeling all over my face and shoulders. School starts in 2 days and I need to get rid of it FAST before day 1 of school. I have tried aloe for the peeling on my nose but it does'nt help much.

Hey girl,

Aloe and lotion are your friends here! The healing won't be instant, though, so you may still have some sunburn visibility at school. Remember to wear and reapply sunblock next time Smile

Meghan D.

by livviegirl10 on 8/17/2012 7:53:14 PM

I'm so sad, i loved jane by design. I guess i'll never know the future relationship for billy and jane. (I always thought they'd make a great couple.)

by rockstarme3 on 8/17/2012 7:36:05 PM

what other shows r gonna be cancelled??? like omg i'm gonna have nothing to watch on tv lol

by Alykat18 on 8/17/2012 7:08:21 PM

...but i LOVED nick fadden!

by MISS_CHIEVIOUS on 8/17/2012 7:05:45 PM

Oh my goodness. This is so sad!! I love Jane by Design Frown

by kaceym on 8/17/2012 7:04:40 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! THIS MUST BE A MISTAKE!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! CRYS CRYS CRYS LIKE A BIG BIKE!

by kpianoplayer on 8/17/2012 7:04:26 PM