Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

11 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

12 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Period panic! What if I get it at school?

I haven't gotten my period yet, and I'm afraid I'll get it for the first time at soccer practice or school or somewhere. Help me! Dear Worried, Every...

Also if you notice it DO NOT IGNORE IT, get some new clothes, it will save you a ton of embarrassment, one girl in my class had hers and didn't do anything, she let it show...it was bad the boys thought she pooped... Lauren I.

by LLL328 on 8/17/2012 4:37:38 PM

I got mine at a church camp when I was eleven...you'll be okay trust me. Lauren I.

by LLL328 on 8/17/2012 4:36:28 PM

I've gotta say, periods suck. But it sounds like you're tinier, it's no big deal to get it later. Smile Lauren I.

by kenzi143 on 8/17/2012 4:31:25 PM

I got my period this summer, and I just got it again today, school starts Monday. Kinda nervous to see how I'm going to handle it at school.

Hey girl! Just stay prepared and you'll be alright! Best of luck!

Lauren I.

by georgetownroad on 8/17/2012 4:04:13 PM

I had mine after school (phew!) in grade five. I was earlier than all my friends and they were like, "What do I do when it happens?! I'll be covered with blood!" It was hilarious! They all have theirs now though, and realised how crazy they were being. Lauren I.

by ColosalMascara on 8/17/2012 3:34:40 PM

I would have LOVED to get mine at school! My friends are all guys except for two, and I was at one of my guy friends houses, and I had to go talk to his mom, whom I've known for years! 😳 Lauren I.

by Fmwhitt on 8/17/2012 3:25:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm going to be a high school freshman in three days and I STILL don't have my period. I'm 5'5", 98 pounds, and I started getting breasts almost four years ago. Will it ever start?

Hey girl, congrats on starting high school. And don't worry! Lots of girls don't start their period until their freshman, sophomore or even junior year of high school. Every girl is different. If your still concerned, try sharing your worries with your mom or doctor.

Lauren I.

by -gogreengal- on 8/17/2012 3:24:53 PM

TBH, periods aren't fun. Just a fact of life.
However, we all get 'em, and we all live through 'em. (Even if it's the most you've bled ever)

So don't worry. Just keep a pad or tampon on hand. And change it regularly. P.S.: At school it's much easier, because you always have a set time to do it. Smile

by OMGabi on 8/17/2012 2:42:51 PM

i got my period while spending the night at my grandma's house in 6th grade. i wasn't for sure what it was at first because i could barely see it. it wasn't that heavy but then over the next few days i didn't feel too good and it got heavier. fortunately, mine wasn't too bad. if u don't have any pads with you, stuff your underwear with toilet paper until you can find a pad. works every time;) good luck!

by myfatsquirrel on 8/17/2012 1:56:58 PM