Bridget M.

is modding

27 MINUTES AGO This is the real reason why guys love football: http://t.co/dJ585C2IFP

AN HOUR AGO You've gotta peep this new poem written by one of our awesome GLgirls: http://t.co/BQlaYO6I6t

1 HOURS AGO Happy Birthday, @Harry_Styles💖🎂👦

COMMENTS

Right to bare arms: How to rock short-sleeved sweaters

What’s topping our fall shopping list? Short-sleeved sweaters. They’re the perfect piece to transition your summer shorts and sundresses into the chilly weather, and are way more...

kitty and Kelsey i agree toaally!

by Watching! on 9/30/2012 8:27:50 PM

ALL thes outfits are TOTES ADORBS the british one has 1D written all over it! lovin the nerd glasses!

xoxo, Kitty,Kelsey, and Katie

by Nemo3 on 9/29/2012 10:52:31 PM

CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! Anything you want to talk about? We can do it here! I have good advice to share. Also, I am a FANTASTIC debater, and I'm sure you are too, so we can have a nice debate in this club. Positions are open, why not join?

by puddinface7 on 8/19/2012 9:52:42 PM

Hey myfatsquirrel was the sweat shirt you got in the juniors department or kids department.let me know ASAP

by VNJ99 on 8/19/2012 8:55:51 PM

omg i bought a British sweatshirt from JcPenny. ADORABLE!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 8/18/2012 7:47:52 PM

I have always wanted a leather jacket, too expensive though. This one is pretty cheap but I don't like the design. I like the last outfit Smile

by topchef88 on 8/18/2012 5:57:54 PM

Need help with Fasion Join My club Boy Problems ASAP

by AarynJ on 8/18/2012 4:47:54 PM

Hey loppyyears12, chucks are a type of converse shoe. Chuck taylors are the classic ones that come in high and low top forms in all colors with the stars on them. But there are other types of converse shoes that aren't chucks. Hope this makes sense. Xoxo

mod mod mod
okay this might sound stupid but what are the difference between 'chucks' and converse? cuz my friend kept referring to her converse as 'chucks' Lynae P.

by loppyears12 on 8/18/2012 4:15:28 PM

Awesome outfits!! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 8/18/2012 2:18:37 PM

Actually I'm gonna FINALLY use those junior clothes that my aunt from london bought for me in January!!! <--It's still clean and in this London Brand bag, idk how to say the word or maybe words?? Idk but it's very awesome looking! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 8/18/2012 1:21:37 PM

Make an infinity scarf in a pinch by tying the ends of a scarf together. Wrap it around your neck twice and voila!

YAY—it's Super Bowl Sunday! Which team are you rooting for?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.