11 HOURS AGO It's time for #GLBeautySchool! Check out makeup brushes 101:

13 HOURS AGO Don't miss @rahart_adams (our October/November issue's "Boyfriend Material") + @Brecbassinger tonight! YASSSS.

13 HOURS AGO #Mmmonday: These spooky snacks are almost too cute to eat:

Right to bare arms: How to rock short-sleeved sweaters

What’s topping our fall shopping list? Short-sleeved sweaters. They’re the perfect piece to transition your summer shorts and sundresses into the chilly weather, and are way more...

kitty and Kelsey i agree toaally!

by Watching! on 9/30/2012 8:27:50 PM

ALL thes outfits are TOTES ADORBS the british one has 1D written all over it! lovin the nerd glasses!

xoxo, Kitty,Kelsey, and Katie

by Nemo3 on 9/29/2012 10:52:31 PM

CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! Anything you want to talk about? We can do it here! I have good advice to share. Also, I am a FANTASTIC debater, and I'm sure you are too, so we can have a nice debate in this club. Positions are open, why not join?

by puddinface7 on 8/19/2012 9:52:42 PM

Hey myfatsquirrel was the sweat shirt you got in the juniors department or kids department.let me know ASAP

by VNJ99 on 8/19/2012 8:55:51 PM

omg i bought a British sweatshirt from JcPenny. ADORABLE!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 8/18/2012 7:47:52 PM

I have always wanted a leather jacket, too expensive though. This one is pretty cheap but I don't like the design. I like the last outfit Smile

by topchef88 on 8/18/2012 5:57:54 PM

Need help with Fasion Join My club Boy Problems ASAP

by AarynJ on 8/18/2012 4:47:54 PM

Hey loppyyears12, chucks are a type of converse shoe. Chuck taylors are the classic ones that come in high and low top forms in all colors with the stars on them. But there are other types of converse shoes that aren't chucks. Hope this makes sense. Xoxo

mod mod mod
okay this might sound stupid but what are the difference between 'chucks' and converse? cuz my friend kept referring to her converse as 'chucks' Lynae P.

by loppyears12 on 8/18/2012 4:15:28 PM

Awesome outfits!! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 8/18/2012 2:18:37 PM

Actually I'm gonna FINALLY use those junior clothes that my aunt from london bought for me in January!!! <--It's still clean and in this London Brand bag, idk how to say the word or maybe words?? Idk but it's very awesome looking! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 8/18/2012 1:21:37 PM

Hey girlfunhrf, mhmm I saw one at Forever21 not too long ago. You can also check out Macy's, Target, Nordstrom and Levis. Hope you find one! Xoxo

i really want to get a denim jacket for fall. i was wondering if there are any places that have denim jacket for under $50. thanks!!! Lynae P.

by girlfunhrf on 8/18/2012 1:20:23 PM

Hey smileygirl555, mhmm you may need to get your eyes checked out. Ask your parents to scheldue an appointment because that doesn't sound too good. Hope you feel better! Xoxo

i keep seeing dotted lines everywhere idk y especially in the night and morning and all day! help what is this Lynae P.

by smileygirl555 on 8/18/2012 1:02:04 PM

Hey girls!
For those of you who read my blog..I won't be posting as much because school started!
Blog: hairdaiski.blogspot. c o m
I'll try to on school breaks, when I have access to the computer, (I use my tablet for GL. It won't let me blog!) BUT!!! I just put how to hairstyles. AND for you curly girls... How to make your hair straight! But, I'm back blogging and when I get more members for EVERYTHING hair I will give out officer positions!

by YayaYuiki on 8/18/2012 1:00:58 PM

Hey deedles1621, yep that blue sounds like it would look pretty! I would rock it if I were you. Xoxo

i hav hazel eyes but there more light green than brown.. would a dark oceany blue colored eyeliner look good with my eyes? i hav a purple one to and ik purple goes better with green eyes but i wanna try the blue one too! thanks ! Smile) Lynae P.

by deedles1621 on 8/18/2012 12:20:16 PM

Hey s4prez, I don't wear blush so I will try my best to give you some tips. It may help if you apply the blush with your fingers versus the brush. This was you'll be apple to massage it into your checks. Only take a small, like dime size amount, and put it on your face. Be sure you're smilling when putting on blush so the cream rests on a natural spot. Make sure the color you have isn't too harsh for your face. You want something light and pretty. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I really need you to tell me how to apply blush so it looks natural when I'm not smiling. No matter how little color I use when I stop smiling it looks like two random spots of color on my cheek. Please help me! And also, do you think powder or cream blush is better? (BTW, I use the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin currently). Lynae P.

by s4prez on 8/18/2012 11:04:25 AM

Military fashion is in. This fall try being bold and edgy with a military-inspired coat or a dark brown leather jacket with a fur collar for a cool aviator attitude.
Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!