1 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

2 HOURS AGO 5 workout-worthy headphones we heart: http://t.co/cZ2UKihCJw

3 HOURS AGO #FangirlAlert! We saw @TheVampsband & @AustinMahone and it was AMAZING: http://t.co/VudYOXE2oU

COMMENTS

Lessons for dealing with DRAMA on (and off!) the stage

Middle school can be a total roller coaster. From bestie breakdowns to crush catastrophes and extracurricular nightmares, there’s a lot to deal with. Plus, middle...

wow oh wow

by Animal1235 on 9/10/2012 7:41:32 PM

I love smile, so I'm definetly buying drama

by BigSashaM on 9/8/2012 1:42:21 PM

Oh My WORD!!! i absolutely loved smile! it is one of my most favorite books ever!!! i can not wait for this book to come out!!! yay!

by Kay-Katie-Kay on 9/4/2012 10:29:51 AM

I love Smile, and acting is something I'm thinking about. I'm not the best singer either, so we have some stuff in common!

by pretty123 on 9/3/2012 9:03:27 PM

I have Smile and this book sounds great(I also read an expcerpt) so I will definitely get Drama!

by PeaceKool on 9/1/2012 6:07:02 PM

I loved the author`s book "smile", so I am definetley going to get this book! It looks so good! (;

by brianaangel9 on 9/1/2012 2:54:24 PM

I seriously got emotional when i saw this. I love the author and I finally found a book that is related to acting, which is my passion. <3

by JBgal33♥ on 9/1/2012 8:29:01 AM

Some ppl try to stay away from drama lol

by Bobalina on 9/1/2012 2:08:02 AM

Oh my gosh!!! This book sounds just like my life!! Kind of freaks me out! Smile

by Jackie98 on 9/1/2012 1:50:56 AM