8 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

11 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

12 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Shake It Up hits Japan

What would happen if we were to take CeCe, Rocky and our other favorite Shake It Up characters and throw them across the globe? Well, we’re about...

MOD!
I never have anything to wear! Do you have any ideas on something I could put together?
Nothing too girly, though. I don't do that.

Hey chica! Since I don't know what's in your wardrobe, I can't throw anything together for you, but I can tell you that the key to a cute outfit is lots of cute accessories, so get stuff that isn't too girly that match a lot of things.  xoxo

Kate G.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 4:51:42 PM

I do like this show, but i dont like the fact that they sing because the shows main characters are dancers, not singers. And since the show is about dancing, singing on the side doesnt seem good because the songs they make are kinda trashy... dont mean to start a fight im just sharing my opinion.

by Kelly268 on 8/19/2012 12:32:12 PM

if only my family had cable or netflix Frown

by favcolorgreen on 8/19/2012 12:20:21 PM

I thought the episode was ok. The acting wasn't great (I've seen better in our middle-school theatre productions), and the storyline was kinda stupid, if you ask me. The dancing was kinda cool, but again I have seen better. Bella acts WAY too ditzy and it kinda hurts to watch. Zendaya is ok, and she can definitely sing, but still. Not my thing!

by basketballcutie11 on 8/19/2012 9:19:14 AM

Mod Mod Mod What does Kryptonite mean?

Hey girlie,

That comes from the Superman comics/movies - Superman was strong and could defeat anything, but Kryptonite was his one weakness <3

Lauren C.

by 15hayhay on 8/19/2012 1:11:55 AM

It is ALL FAKE! THEY DID NOT GO TO JAPAN, THE "JAPANESE" PEOPLE DIDN'T EVEN SPEAK THE RIGHT LANGUAGE! THEY SPOKE CHINESE! It was a racist episode and stereotypical. UMAD SHAKE IT UP? UMAD?

by YayaYuiki on 8/18/2012 1:06:25 PM

If I could travel anywhere with the Shake It Up stars, I would go to London.

by supersingershannon on 8/17/2012 9:49:03 PM

Love Bella's and Zendaya's first outfits! This video is like my dream <3 PS- they can't rap, Z can sing though, Bella, not so much... I love them both don't hate

by unicornninja on 8/17/2012 9:10:39 PM

I Cant wait!

by doglover463 on 8/17/2012 3:50:56 PM

How could I forget when my sister watches Disney and that commercial is constantly on!

by Glitterheart16 on 8/17/2012 3:36:14 PM