8 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

11 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

12 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

Shake It Up hits Japan

What would happen if we were to take CeCe, Rocky and our other favorite Shake It Up characters and throw them across the globe? Well, we’re about...

I would want to go to Paris with them

by paris908 on 8/17/2012 2:45:17 PM

ugh... I can't stand Disney Channel and Nickelodeon! All of the so-called 'actors' and 'singers' have no talent!

by strawberrysmiles on 8/17/2012 2:40:10 PM

Im gonna see it!

by snowver11 on 8/17/2012 12:01:46 PM

MOD! is it possible to win more than one of the special contests that end September first? For example: could i win an autographed HG dvd and an acne clarification kit? I just wanted to know if i entered more than one if other entries would be canceled out. ThanksSmile

Hey girl! You can only win one of those a year, but you can enter both! xoxo

Kate G.

by myfatsquirrel on 8/17/2012 11:37:10 AM

SO EXICTED!! Laughing

by fearless4ever on 8/17/2012 11:36:06 AM

♥Hey Girlies!♥★If you need some advice on growing up stuff I'm your girl!★I give answers REALLY fast because I'm on all the time and I check my profile constantly!★And I give trustworthy advice that really works!★

by snagmonkey on 8/17/2012 11:18:00 AM

Why do all the good shows have to be late at night, when I'm busy?!! It doesn't make sense AT ALL. Younger kids (who have early bedtime) watch this! They prob. won't b allowed to watch it unless they have DVR or a rerun plays!

by linsertart on 8/17/2012 11:05:14 AM