2 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

5 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

6 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Shake It Up hits Japan

What would happen if we were to take CeCe, Rocky and our other favorite Shake It Up characters and throw them across the globe? Well, we’re about...

MOD!
I never have anything to wear! Do you have any ideas on something I could put together?
Nothing too girly, though. I don't do that.

Hey chica! Since I don't know what's in your wardrobe, I can't throw anything together for you, but I can tell you that the key to a cute outfit is lots of cute accessories, so get stuff that isn't too girly that match a lot of things.  xoxo

Kate G.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 4:51:42 PM

I do like this show, but i dont like the fact that they sing because the shows main characters are dancers, not singers. And since the show is about dancing, singing on the side doesnt seem good because the songs they make are kinda trashy... dont mean to start a fight im just sharing my opinion.

by Kelly268 on 8/19/2012 12:32:12 PM

if only my family had cable or netflix Frown

by favcolorgreen on 8/19/2012 12:20:21 PM

I thought the episode was ok. The acting wasn't great (I've seen better in our middle-school theatre productions), and the storyline was kinda stupid, if you ask me. The dancing was kinda cool, but again I have seen better. Bella acts WAY too ditzy and it kinda hurts to watch. Zendaya is ok, and she can definitely sing, but still. Not my thing!

by basketballcutie11 on 8/19/2012 9:19:14 AM

Mod Mod Mod What does Kryptonite mean?

Hey girlie,

That comes from the Superman comics/movies - Superman was strong and could defeat anything, but Kryptonite was his one weakness <3

Lauren C.

by 15hayhay on 8/19/2012 1:11:55 AM

It is ALL FAKE! THEY DID NOT GO TO JAPAN, THE "JAPANESE" PEOPLE DIDN'T EVEN SPEAK THE RIGHT LANGUAGE! THEY SPOKE CHINESE! It was a racist episode and stereotypical. UMAD SHAKE IT UP? UMAD?

by YayaYuiki on 8/18/2012 1:06:25 PM

If I could travel anywhere with the Shake It Up stars, I would go to London.

by supersingershannon on 8/17/2012 9:49:03 PM

Love Bella's and Zendaya's first outfits! This video is like my dream <3 PS- they can't rap, Z can sing though, Bella, not so much... I love them both don't hate

by unicornninja on 8/17/2012 9:10:39 PM

I Cant wait!

by doglover463 on 8/17/2012 3:50:56 PM

How could I forget when my sister watches Disney and that commercial is constantly on!

by Glitterheart16 on 8/17/2012 3:36:14 PM

I would want to go to Paris with them

by paris908 on 8/17/2012 2:45:17 PM

ugh... I can't stand Disney Channel and Nickelodeon! All of the so-called 'actors' and 'singers' have no talent!

by strawberrysmiles on 8/17/2012 2:40:10 PM

Im gonna see it!

by snowver11 on 8/17/2012 12:01:46 PM

MOD! is it possible to win more than one of the special contests that end September first? For example: could i win an autographed HG dvd and an acne clarification kit? I just wanted to know if i entered more than one if other entries would be canceled out. ThanksSmile

Hey girl! You can only win one of those a year, but you can enter both! xoxo

Kate G.

by myfatsquirrel on 8/17/2012 11:37:10 AM

SO EXICTED!! Laughing

by fearless4ever on 8/17/2012 11:36:06 AM

♥Hey Girlies!♥★If you need some advice on growing up stuff I'm your girl!★I give answers REALLY fast because I'm on all the time and I check my profile constantly!★And I give trustworthy advice that really works!★

by snagmonkey on 8/17/2012 11:18:00 AM

Why do all the good shows have to be late at night, when I'm busy?!! It doesn't make sense AT ALL. Younger kids (who have early bedtime) watch this! They prob. won't b allowed to watch it unless they have DVR or a rerun plays!

by linsertart on 8/17/2012 11:05:14 AM