1 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

2 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

3 HOURS AGO PAUSE— am I the only one freaking out about the new #Cinderella trailer?! Squeee: http://t.co/F0x94XxZbE

COMMENTS

What would you do if you married a Jonas?

Well, we’re all about to find out! Kevin Jonas and his wife Danielle are heading to the small screen tonight in their new E! reality show Married...

nick is cute, joe is hot, and kevin is taken.... sigh.
but the tv ... well lets just say i dont think its going to work out. Danielle wants a baby and they basically told her that it would have to be like planned... i didnt think that was right.
XoXO
Rae

by butterflygirl14 on 8/23/2012 5:10:32 PM

i agree with jojodramallama...the whole reality show thing is a dumb idea that could be disastrous! and kevin is my favorite with nick in a close second. joe used to be the cutest, but he knew it too well...XP

by the_last_ninja on 8/21/2012 9:54:53 AM

eww i never liked them they arent cute or anything

by mcw3400 on 8/20/2012 9:57:14 PM

I'd marry Nick. But I don't really care anymore? Nick is pretty darn cute.

by Gabriella123 on 8/20/2012 9:50:26 PM

Nick Smile

by Milkdog64 on 8/20/2012 9:49:32 PM

If I could marry a Jonas, I would pick Nick.

by supersingershannon on 8/20/2012 9:23:58 PM

I don't even know if this will post, but I really hope it does! I've commented on things for days/weeks and none of it has shown up! If any of you get this, could you pleassssssse explain??
PS, I'd choose Nick. But Kevin would be a close second. Helen S.

by macca21 on 8/20/2012 6:13:21 PM

PS, I'd choose Nick. But Kevin would be a close second. Helen S.

by macca21 on 8/20/2012 6:10:14 PM

Reality shows are so dumb, they're not real! Who knows, this might even hurt their marriage... They deserve better than to have everyone watching their lives, they deserve privacy...

by jojodramallama on 8/20/2012 12:10:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
How do you edit your username? I went on the profile settings and it wouldn't let me change it :/ Also, how do I delete my profile? Thank you! Smile

Hey girl! You can't edit your username or delete your profile by yourself.  If you have to delete , you can e-mail brittany@girlslife.com and she'll help you out).  xoxo

Kate G.