3 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

4 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

5 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

Why do guys only go after the popular girls?

All of the guys at my school pay the most attention to all the "popular" girls. Is there any way to get their attention and when will...

Ok so I have this friend (it's a guy). He is like one of the best people I know. But when I first met him I didn't think he knew anything but politics. He just didn't seem very talented and he always did really stupid things. Over the last year I've gotten to know him better as a friend. He always comes and eats lunch with us when he could be with his guy friends instead of a bunch of girls. Earlier this year, I found out that he could sing and that he can write songs from memory. I'm just happy that I got to know him for who he is instead of what guys normally flaunt. I'm also happy that he spends so much time with a bunch of girls Smile

by muffin711 on 12/19/2012 2:32:33 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm a LITTLE over weight do guys like girls that are bigger than others i've never had a boyfriend is weight a reason for that????

Hey fashion4everSmile, no not at all. Of course everyone has preferences. Some guys like small girls other like bigger ones, like you. I'm sure there are certain types of guys you would like to date. You just have to be yourself and find someone who likes you for you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by fashion4ever:) on 9/30/2012 12:34:11 PM

So I'm a guy who really needs girl advice. So there's this one girl who I've liked for over a year now, and we're really good friends. I've tried asking her out in the past, but friends have interfered with their immaturity. She now just feels awkward being around me because of what a certain kid did. Are there any surefire ways to win her over or would it be best to move on? And is paddle boating a good group date idea? We're 13 and 14, by the way.

Hannah H.

by Jrush12 on 9/18/2012 2:34:40 PM

i like this boy that is in 7th grade . but im in 8th. people make fun of me cause i like a boy that younger than me. the said i was lame. and i just wanna know, is it really that bad to like someone younger than you?

Hey girl,

I don't think that is bad at all, because that is not a very big age difference! If you two like each other, don't worry about what other people are saying. Making fun of someone is what's lame! Smile

Meghan D.

by MzNicole on 9/8/2012 9:30:42 PM

I completely understand this myself. I'm popular in my own way but guys don't recognize the value of it yet. I'm known for being active in many extra-curricular activities such as playing on the school's basketball team and swimming for my school's team. I take Chinese, I play the violin, I am a member of many clubs, active in church, I volunteer etc but guys don't value this yet. They like the "popular" girls because they feel superior to them. Most of these popular girls are shallow and only think about staying popular and getting the school "babe" lol so stay who you are. You will eventually find the right guy Smile

by maniheartsmakeup22 on 9/1/2012 2:10:38 PM

Dear Girls life, (this is boy problems!!!!)
Do boys always go after girls without glasses? I have had glasses for a while now and it seems like whenever I have a crush on a boy they always act like I am a freak. Please help!!!!!

by Highschoolgirl12 on 8/25/2012 12:56:56 PM

Mod mod mod
Is there a way we could be a mod person? Or is that an actual job?

hey! yes being a moderator on GL is a part-time job. you can apply if you're over 18 by going here: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx

Helen S.

by Ljbdaisy on 8/20/2012 8:09:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD When I'm at home and with my friends, I'm outgoing. But when I get to school, I don't talk to people. Like I forget my personality or something. Every year, I tell myself I'm going to be the same as I am in the summer, but then when I got to school I reverted back to my school self. The one no one will talk to because I never talk. What do I do?

You need to start talking. I know it sounds dumb, but try and start small. Say little things to people like a compliment on their shoes. Or ask them to repeat what the teacher just said and then thank them. Just little signs of outgoingness will start to help people warm up to you and in no time you'll be more comfortable. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by freshh123 on 8/18/2012 9:18:59 PM

Boy Problems ASAP
Ever need someone 2 talk 2 but, your to afraid 2 ask your parents. It's OK just talk to me and I'll help you out ASAP!Please feel free 2 ask questions.Oh and remember the more people the BETTER!Ages 10-17.JOIN DA CLUB

by AarynJ on 8/18/2012 12:43:42 PM

If the guy doesn't even complement u at least once when other people do then he only likes popular girls and that just so he become popular or more popular I say you should just move on

by sparklej on 8/17/2012 10:34:21 PM