1 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

2 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

3 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

COMMENTS

Why do guys only go after the popular girls?

All of the guys at my school pay the most attention to all the "popular" girls. Is there any way to get their attention and when will...

I'm just crazy mentally! LOLZ!!!! JAPAN GEEK COMING THROUGH!

by YayaYuiki on 8/17/2012 10:17:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
okay so I like this guy and we're pretty good friends. We have a secret handshake and everything, and he's always really nice to everyone. I caught him staring at me from accross the room yesterday, and again today and he was smiling. But because he is always so nice and such good friends with alot of people (but they dont have secret handshakes) I was wondering if he likes me

Hey girl,

He might like you, or he might just want to be friends. Either way, it doesn't hurt to hang out with him! Try getting to know him better as friends, and see where things go!

Meghan D.

by billabongbabe997 on 8/17/2012 9:46:43 PM

i am not popular at school, i am a nerd which is totally cool. there are tons of nerd who i befriended and we are true to ouorselves. two guys had a crush on me... i think. they came out of no where. if popular guy s dont give you the time of day, give them the same treatment. when guys mature more, they will realize that being w/ a girl only for her looks and popularity doesn't equal compatability

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 8/17/2012 7:15:56 PM

Honestly, once everyone grows up a little, popularity stops mattering to people. If it matters to any guy, then chances are he shouldn't matter to you. Jess D.

by OMGabi on 8/17/2012 2:33:00 PM

*******READ READ READ*******
DO you love The Hunger Games? If you don't stop reading here. My club is called Hunger Games Trilogy Lovers! we talk all things hunger games, from movies to the books to characters, etc. 1 officer position still open! (btw no excuse not to join; it's only a few clicks away Laughing)

by loppyears12 on 8/17/2012 1:53:18 PM

MOD!
How can I send in a Dear Carol?

Hey girl! Send a letter to this address:

Dear Carol