23 MINUTES AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

AN HOUR AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

2 HOURS AGO Hooray it's Sag season, but don't worry! We've got #horoscopes for every sign: http://t.co/2XrudTgsb8

COMMENTS

4 ways to sport sheer at school

One of the best parts of heading back to school is working all of your summer favorites into your fall wardrobe. Sheer pieces are fab for school...

I LOVE those oxford flats!!!!! Smile So stylish!

by averya on 9/3/2012 3:22:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD! My wardrobe changed dramatically after i went back to school shopping with my mom. she picked out many oversized button down shirts a few skirts and tank tops is there any way in which i can style the oversized shirts and still look cute this year?

hey! what if you wore them belted like a dress with leggings and flats and rolled the sleeves up?

Helen S.

by xxlmaoxx on 9/1/2012 3:24:55 PM

omg i love wedge boots they are so cute but what would you wear them with

by sydstar1999 on 8/25/2012 1:14:22 PM

wow. you know you miss glee when you read the word chambray and think OHMYGOSH what is quinn fabray doing in a GL article? :<)

by soccerlover99 on 8/25/2012 12:30:33 AM

I just bought a leathr jacket that is sooo cute but idk what to wear it with. Any ideas? its a tan color and is shorter almost like a croped leather jacket. Thanks!!!

Hey girly! So cute! I loveeee the leather jacket look! It would look adorable with a floral dress of some sort or really any dress and cute boots! You could also wear some colored jeans boots and a tank! Maybe add a headband of to the outfit! Accessories make the world of difference! xoxo

Carly S.

by lolgirl67 on 8/22/2012 2:36:25 PM

Can u like save people and make friends on this site?

hey! not they way you can on facebook, but you can comment on people's profiles

Helen S.

by 1dfanforeva on 8/21/2012 8:18:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I just got a black sheer top, thats long sleeves with white skull heads on it. Its cuter then it sounds haha. But ii was wondering if you had any ideas what to wear with it, because if i just wear plain jeans in might look like im all in black basically and i try to at least add some color to my outfit.

Hey girl! Try colored jeans- they'll add a pop of color but still be comfy and casual! xoxo

Kate G.

by LilyLookALike on 8/21/2012 9:18:43 AM

Mod Mod Mod whats the appropriate amount of clothes I should buy for BTS shopping? I do have a lot of clothes, especially in jeans (one blue pair, one black pair, one pink ripped one, one jegging, one hollister skinny, two aeo skinny) but I would like more, and I do have a lot of tops but I don't really like any of them. Plus, what are some good places to buy shoes, like sneakers and combat boots?

Hey girl! It's up to your and your parents how much you can buy.  Try department stores and other stores at the mall for shoes.  I love getting mine at Nordstrom, but there are less expensive options at Payless and DSW. xoxo

Kate G.

by MusicIsLove123 on 8/21/2012 7:51:30 AM

MOD MOD Smile
thanks!! ok so i have 3 problems. 1) my school wear uniforms 2) we arent aloud to wear makeup!! Frown and my must have makeup essentials are lipgloss and mascara..i also use mascara to make my lashes look fuller!! 3) we cant wear nail polish..and i dnt want plain nails!! i wanna shine with something :/ we can only wear clear nail polish! so heres the issue. how can i spice up my outfit but stay in dress code? what am i gonna do without makeup? and how do i stand out with no colorful nailpolish!!?? HELP! thanks!! Smile

Hey girl! If everyone else survives without makeup and nail polish, you won't be the only one suffering.  I'm not sure how intense your dress code is (it sounds pretty strict), so try choosing uniform pieces that you can mix and match to show your style (like knee socks if you are allowed to have them, and a cardigan instead of a sweater). xoxo

Kate G.

by caseycat16 on 8/20/2012 10:13:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What happened to the beauty section of the website? Its not at the top toolbar anymore!? I miss it! I was my favorite section

Hey chica! the beauty sections is in "Style" with the fashion section! xoxo

Kate G.