9 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

12 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

13 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

4 ways to sport sheer at school

One of the best parts of heading back to school is working all of your summer favorites into your fall wardrobe. Sheer pieces are fab for school...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm having troubles choosing between what kind of binder to buy and how many to get for school. I could either buy one big binder and divide it for each class, or buy separate smaller binders for each class. If I buy a big binder I can easily go to each class with the same binder, but it might get unorganized, while if I buy separate binders, it'll be more organized but I'll have to switch for each class. And I still haven't been assigned lockers yet, so I'm worried if I get a locker far from my class, I'll be late for switching binders. Which one would be best? Thanks!

Hey girlie! On big binder would probably be the better bet.  Just get folders you can clip inside of your binder to help keep things organized! xoxo

Kate G.

by cloudyday on 8/20/2012 8:53:51 PM

I really recommend buying those cheetah flats from payless Smile i have that and the nude one, they're really comfortable and the cheetah one has a really nice texture to it

by Smasheroo on 8/20/2012 5:44:05 PM

I love the first pair of shoes and second skirt Smile

by topchef88 on 8/20/2012 5:00:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Tommorrow I will be doing a survival day/kinda like the hunger games activity all day. What should I wear&how do my hair?? We are getting team colors and then using face paint, doing those lines under your eyes if you know what I mean. I would wear same color as the team I'm on, but we wont know until tommorrow. Help please?<3

Hey girlie! Wear neutral colors and bring a few ribbons/bandanas in your backpack (see if you can get a pack at the dollar store).  That way you can throw on whatever color you have and give your friends on different teams their colors. xoxo

Kate G.

by EliseLovesMagazines on 8/20/2012 4:53:15 PM

i love the first outfit <3

by muenessa678 on 8/20/2012 4:27:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so I just got done with a workout and i was wondering if you have any ideas of what i should eat cause I don't want to undo what i just did.the hard thing is that we don't really have anything to eat,but like icecream,cheetos,pizza and stuff like that.do you think krakers would work?thanks!

Hey girl! Great job with the workout! You definitely want to avoid junk food, it won't give your body the right nutrition and might leave you feeling queazy after an intense workout. Check out this article for ideas and ask a parent about healthier options for the grocery list: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/06/27/Fuel-up-right-with-these-post-workout-eats.aspx
Lauren I.

by cgirl109 on 8/20/2012 4:08:14 PM

OMG! I <3 those oxfords! The lace makes them kinda girlie and dressy but the style makes them casual! They are sold out though! Frown

by sprinklz28 on 8/20/2012 4:06:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Do you anystores wear I can get cheap sandals and flats no online stores please thx

Hey girlie! I love Payless and Target for cute, cheap sandals and flats! xoxo

Kate G.

by JuliaCar on 8/20/2012 2:01:39 PM

i love the silver and crystal bow earringsSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 8/20/2012 1:33:38 PM

those shorts are waayy too short for me to wear to school.

by muamua1j on 8/20/2012 1:12:04 PM