12 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

15 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

16 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

4 ways to sport sheer at school

One of the best parts of heading back to school is working all of your summer favorites into your fall wardrobe. Sheer pieces are fab for school...

I LOVE those oxford flats!!!!! Smile So stylish!

by averya on 9/3/2012 3:22:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD! My wardrobe changed dramatically after i went back to school shopping with my mom. she picked out many oversized button down shirts a few skirts and tank tops is there any way in which i can style the oversized shirts and still look cute this year?

hey! what if you wore them belted like a dress with leggings and flats and rolled the sleeves up?

Helen S.

by xxlmaoxx on 9/1/2012 3:24:55 PM

omg i love wedge boots they are so cute but what would you wear them with

by sydstar1999 on 8/25/2012 1:14:22 PM

wow. you know you miss glee when you read the word chambray and think OHMYGOSH what is quinn fabray doing in a GL article? :<)

by soccerlover99 on 8/25/2012 12:30:33 AM

I just bought a leathr jacket that is sooo cute but idk what to wear it with. Any ideas? its a tan color and is shorter almost like a croped leather jacket. Thanks!!!

Hey girly! So cute! I loveeee the leather jacket look! It would look adorable with a floral dress of some sort or really any dress and cute boots! You could also wear some colored jeans boots and a tank! Maybe add a headband of to the outfit! Accessories make the world of difference! xoxo

Carly S.

by lolgirl67 on 8/22/2012 2:36:25 PM

Can u like save people and make friends on this site?

hey! not they way you can on facebook, but you can comment on people's profiles

Helen S.

by 1dfanforeva on 8/21/2012 8:18:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I just got a black sheer top, thats long sleeves with white skull heads on it. Its cuter then it sounds haha. But ii was wondering if you had any ideas what to wear with it, because if i just wear plain jeans in might look like im all in black basically and i try to at least add some color to my outfit.

Hey girl! Try colored jeans- they'll add a pop of color but still be comfy and casual! xoxo

Kate G.

by LilyLookALike on 8/21/2012 9:18:43 AM

Mod Mod Mod whats the appropriate amount of clothes I should buy for BTS shopping? I do have a lot of clothes, especially in jeans (one blue pair, one black pair, one pink ripped one, one jegging, one hollister skinny, two aeo skinny) but I would like more, and I do have a lot of tops but I don't really like any of them. Plus, what are some good places to buy shoes, like sneakers and combat boots?

Hey girl! It's up to your and your parents how much you can buy.  Try department stores and other stores at the mall for shoes.  I love getting mine at Nordstrom, but there are less expensive options at Payless and DSW. xoxo

Kate G.

by MusicIsLove123 on 8/21/2012 7:51:30 AM

MOD MOD Smile
thanks!! ok so i have 3 problems. 1) my school wear uniforms 2) we arent aloud to wear makeup!! Frown and my must have makeup essentials are lipgloss and mascara..i also use mascara to make my lashes look fuller!! 3) we cant wear nail polish..and i dnt want plain nails!! i wanna shine with something :/ we can only wear clear nail polish! so heres the issue. how can i spice up my outfit but stay in dress code? what am i gonna do without makeup? and how do i stand out with no colorful nailpolish!!?? HELP! thanks!! Smile

Hey girl! If everyone else survives without makeup and nail polish, you won't be the only one suffering.  I'm not sure how intense your dress code is (it sounds pretty strict), so try choosing uniform pieces that you can mix and match to show your style (like knee socks if you are allowed to have them, and a cardigan instead of a sweater). xoxo

Kate G.

by caseycat16 on 8/20/2012 10:13:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What happened to the beauty section of the website? Its not at the top toolbar anymore!? I miss it! I was my favorite section

Hey chica! the beauty sections is in "Style" with the fashion section! xoxo

Kate G.

by sloaneygirl84 on 8/20/2012 9:16:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm having troubles choosing between what kind of binder to buy and how many to get for school. I could either buy one big binder and divide it for each class, or buy separate smaller binders for each class. If I buy a big binder I can easily go to each class with the same binder, but it might get unorganized, while if I buy separate binders, it'll be more organized but I'll have to switch for each class. And I still haven't been assigned lockers yet, so I'm worried if I get a locker far from my class, I'll be late for switching binders. Which one would be best? Thanks!

Hey girlie! On big binder would probably be the better bet.  Just get folders you can clip inside of your binder to help keep things organized! xoxo

Kate G.

by cloudyday on 8/20/2012 8:53:51 PM

I really recommend buying those cheetah flats from payless Smile i have that and the nude one, they're really comfortable and the cheetah one has a really nice texture to it

by Smasheroo on 8/20/2012 5:44:05 PM

I love the first pair of shoes and second skirt Smile

by topchef88 on 8/20/2012 5:00:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Tommorrow I will be doing a survival day/kinda like the hunger games activity all day. What should I wear&how do my hair?? We are getting team colors and then using face paint, doing those lines under your eyes if you know what I mean. I would wear same color as the team I'm on, but we wont know until tommorrow. Help please?<3

Hey girlie! Wear neutral colors and bring a few ribbons/bandanas in your backpack (see if you can get a pack at the dollar store).  That way you can throw on whatever color you have and give your friends on different teams their colors. xoxo

Kate G.

by EliseLovesMagazines on 8/20/2012 4:53:15 PM

i love the first outfit <3

by muenessa678 on 8/20/2012 4:27:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so I just got done with a workout and i was wondering if you have any ideas of what i should eat cause I don't want to undo what i just did.the hard thing is that we don't really have anything to eat,but like icecream,cheetos,pizza and stuff like that.do you think krakers would work?thanks!

Hey girl! Great job with the workout! You definitely want to avoid junk food, it won't give your body the right nutrition and might leave you feeling queazy after an intense workout. Check out this article for ideas and ask a parent about healthier options for the grocery list: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/06/27/Fuel-up-right-with-these-post-workout-eats.aspx
Lauren I.

by cgirl109 on 8/20/2012 4:08:14 PM

OMG! I <3 those oxfords! The lace makes them kinda girlie and dressy but the style makes them casual! They are sold out though! Frown

by sprinklz28 on 8/20/2012 4:06:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Do you anystores wear I can get cheap sandals and flats no online stores please thx

Hey girlie! I love Payless and Target for cute, cheap sandals and flats! xoxo

Kate G.

by JuliaCar on 8/20/2012 2:01:39 PM

i love the silver and crystal bow earringsSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 8/20/2012 1:33:38 PM

those shorts are waayy too short for me to wear to school.

by muamua1j on 8/20/2012 1:12:04 PM

MOD!!!
I was wondering if you knew about the time frame when we'd find out who won the writing contest. End of september? End of the year? In a couple weeks? Months? I really appreciate it, even if it's just a guess. Thanks! Smile

Hey girl! Judging is coming to a close, so I'm pretty sure it will be within the month, but it all depends on other things that we're doin' here at GL.  xoxo

Kate G.

by dramaqueen865 on 8/20/2012 12:56:40 PM

★☆★ Hey Girlies all over GL! I am an Advice Queen! ★☆★
If you ever need any advice on anything, I am here to help you!
It would be really awesome if you checked me out!
☆★☆ I always give the best advice I can give! ☆★☆
You can search me on the GirlsLife search bar
Or you can just check out my profile and look under 'Clubs' and try to find one that says WinnieGirlie and the icon is a Marshmallow saying "I'm a hot mess!"
❋Advice Queen: WinnieGirlie❋

by WinnieGirlie on 8/20/2012 12:42:27 PM

My Comment: Aww, there tanks, I can only have shirts that sleeves go over your shoulder. But hey I can always put a plain shirt under it or wear a sweater with it.

Do you guys love fashion? Do you like Taylor Swift? I just solved BOTH of your problems.
I have a Club called Fashion Advice 101. We talk fashion and I do my best to give daily fashion tips. Vice President is open. Let me know if you would like to be it. If you would want to be it please let me know on my profile not the club page.
I also have another club, True Swifties. If you LOVE Taylor Swift from her music to her style this is a PERFECT club for you too! Positions are also open. Just go onto my profile and tell me which position on which club. I hope you join both! XOXO ~Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 8/20/2012 12:34:20 PM

MOD!!!!
My first day of school is tomorrow, and I still don't know what to wear! The problem is, my classes are all different temperatures. I have one freezing class, one that's really hot, and two that are just comfortable. Any advice on what to do?

Hey chica! Layers, layers, layers! If you're allowed to wear tanks to class, wear a cute tank (or tee) under a light cardigan and an adorable scarf.  You'll be able to take pieces off in the hot class and pile them back on in the cold class.  Try a pair of jeans or a maxi skirt, which will give you coverage in the cooler rooms! xoxo

Kate G.