3 HOURS AGO Here's *everything* you need for a fabulously fashionable fall. So much outfit inspo: http://t.co/8v3OtD2WhK

16 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

16 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

COMMENTS

First day fab: Bus stop 101

It’s your first day goin’ back to school, and one of your biggest hurdles is gonna be catching the bus in the a.m. How do you...

Hey, if you need any school help or wanna help others who need help, join my club: The StudyGroup <3

by topaz1116 on 9/3/2012 9:35:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Usually on the day before school starts, I usually have trouble going to sleep (I'm so anxious). This year, since I'm going to a new school, I have to wake up extra early! Can you give me some tips to have an good sleep?

Hey pepper444, try to do things during the day and at night to tire yourself out. Try exercising, reading, cleaning and organizing , to get you exhausted. Just finding stuff to do will get you ready for sleep. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by pepper444 on 9/2/2012 6:14:26 PM

If your bus is late, don't get upset. I did that on the 1st day, and it didn't turn out well for me.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 9/1/2012 10:03:47 PM

Hey girls! My friend showed me this website that has to do with school or something like that... Anyway it looks interesting, here's the address: middleschoolsupport.weebly.com See you there!

by elizabeth01 on 9/1/2012 8:28:17 PM

I am pretty stressed for school this year...i managed to get straight A's for the past 2 years, but this year i moved up to all advanced classes. I really want to keep up my straight A's, but i don't know if thats possible with all the sports practices, music lessons, and extra help after school. I CAN'T give up any of my sports of playing in my band and also playing piano...Any suggestions to keep my day not completely out of control??

by alexa365 on 8/26/2012 10:11:17 AM

my bus driver is meeaan... i got a referral for talking too loud. is that dumb or what? Tong

by animeninja99 on 8/25/2012 10:55:53 PM

A little bit late...I started school 2 1/2 weeks ago...

by jackieluvz on 8/22/2012 3:19:52 PM

my crush is at my bus stop lol we talk alot

by 1120sami on 8/22/2012 12:43:45 PM

MODMODMOD
There's this guy I like, and we are friends, but we only really talk online, not really in real life, and the first day of school is in a week and i don't know what I'm going to say to him, because im kind of shy and it's way easier to talk throught email!!!

Hey girly! Your totally normal! It's difficult at first to talk to someone you've been talking to online in person, but you both already know so much about each other! Try talking to him about the things you talk about online! Don't be shy you can do it! if you get over the initial awkwardness you'll be good to go! Just remember things he's said he's interested in and talk to him about them! xoxo

Carly S.

by JBgal33♥ on 8/22/2012 10:05:10 AM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask and get an instant reply. http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=6486

by icecream8975 on 8/21/2012 7:45:57 PM