1 HOURS AGO Cold-weather workout gear for your fall sweat sesh: http://t.co/f3SLGwmn0t

2 HOURS AGO Yikes! Which secrets AREN'T meant to be kept? http://t.co/1Ylw6tV9gK

3 HOURS AGO 5 ways to rock beanies like a b0$$: http://t.co/ejqfA67qyW

COMMENTS

First day fab: Bus stop 101

It’s your first day goin’ back to school, and one of your biggest hurdles is gonna be catching the bus in the a.m. How do you...

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
Tomorrow is my first day of high school, and I can't really figure out how to do my hair! HELP!! It's thick, straight, and dark brown Smile Thanks!!

hey! what about a cool braid? here are some ideas for ya: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/06/22/4-bold-braids-to-try-this-summer.aspx

Helen S.

by gumcard on 8/21/2012 6:27:53 PM

im the first one on my bus which comes at 6:10 so most days there is only like 5-15 other people that ride in the morning so age doesnt really matter. last year the bus driver told us we were the most quiet group shes ever had its easy to tell how, most people are just sleeping or listening to music. Lol

by myipodrox16 on 8/21/2012 4:49:46 PM

I am going into high school this year and I'm excited for it except for one thing; I am very shy. With friends I'm very outgoing and silly yet in class I hardly speak at all. I hate it. On Facebook when people post pictures and stuff about hanging with friends I envy them. It's not like I'm mean or anything, I'm just shy. I want to join clubs too but my two friends are a bit, uh, embarrassing. It's shallowish but it's kinda true. I want people to know me for me, not my few friends. I want to join a club they arn't in, but we have the same interest. What should I do?

Hey chica! Try exploring some new things that you may be interested in but have never tried! It's always nice to make new friends (but don't forget to keep the old)! Going into high school is a great time to pick up new hobbies, or sports and  I'm sure you'll meet new friends this way! As for being shy, try to strike up conversation with one person individually cause it's a lot less intimidating to start that way. It may even be a good idea to invite a few new friends to come over or do something you like to do a lot that way you're in familiar grounds and feel comfortable! Good luck! xoxo

Carly S.

by emmyie11 on 8/21/2012 4:43:05 PM

Mod mod mod
Hi, I know this is really random but I need some help. Ok so my mom still won't let me shave and I'm 14. My sister is 12 and I think she shaved using my moms razor. I asked her and she denied it but I can tell she is lying. If my mom found out she started she would be mad, she is only 12 and she doesnt even want me to do it! I annoys me that she can while I can't and I really want to tell my mom, but I don't want to be a tattle tale. What should I do???

Hey girl! If your sister is sneaking around behind your mom's back to do other stuff (like wear makeup or go out with boys), then you might want to let her know what your sister is up to.  Since it's only this one thing and since you don't KNOW that she's doing it, you might sound like you're just trying to get your sister in trouble.  xoxo

Kate G.

by daddy'sgrl12 on 8/21/2012 2:00:35 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
I'm going to be going to a new school. Its my last year in middle school. Can you give me some tips on making freinds. Like I know complementing them and , smiling. But can you give me some concosation starts and tips on making friends.

Hey girl! Try to find friends in clubs.  Join one or two new clubs abou things that interest you, that way you can have automatic conversation starters! xoxo

Kate G.

by saysay65 on 8/21/2012 11:57:34 AM

The only people at my bus stop is my jerky ex-boyfriend and a girl I don't like(she ditched me and she's not a nice person) and a girl who I used to talk to, so it's prety quiet in the morning. I've had the same bus driver since I was a freshman(fingers crossed she drives the bus I ride again).

by scamp24 on 8/21/2012 11:53:55 AM

I always wake up too late and almost miss the bus on the first day of school!!

by genieinabottle on 8/21/2012 8:52:56 AM

Thank you soooooo much for this article! I'm taking the bus for the first time this year (freshman). Only I'm taking the bus home, from school twice a week. Is there anything else that I need to know? Thanks!

Hey girl! I think that's it! I didn't ride the bus, but the girl who wrote this did, and she tried to be as informative as possible! xoxo

Kate G.

by newsies on 8/21/2012 8:05:19 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
i know this has nothing to do with the bus,but i was wondering where you can get elastic band skirts?
thank you and keep up the great work i love GL!Laughing

Hey girl! Check out Target and Walmart- they have lots of different types of skirts! xoxo

Kate G.

by ashsgame on 8/21/2012 2:42:50 AM

Anyone else have that one REALLY annoying person who always sits next to you on the bus? Well worry no more because the solutions are simple. you could...
1.choose an empty seat and place your backpack next to you