11 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

14 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

15 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

GL's Skincare Sessions: Score clear skin in 3 steps with Clean & Clear Essentials

We’re always in search of skincare products that’ll deliver healthy, glowing skin. Since tons of derms tell us that using a regular, three-step system (cleanser, toner and moisturizer)...

mod mod mod i love having clean skin so are their any other things i can do with washing my face Smile

Hey Girl, do you mean other things? Washing your face is numero uno, but you could also exfoliate, moisturize, or wear a face mask to get that healthy glow. Be aware though of what you're doing because you could end up aggravating your skin.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by 2cute03 on 3/21/2013 12:55:45 PM

I looked up clean and clear ingredients, and their products are so full of harmful
chemicals!

by 11mints on 1/8/2013 12:12:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
It's thursday and this mornig i woke up with a big shinig zit on my nose. Saturday is a huge day for me, I have two performances with my choir, Jasmine (me) is going to a little girls party, I am taking my sister and we are going to gat santa pictures, and that evening I am going caroling. I really cannot have a zit for Saturday, what is the fastest way to get rid of it? Thank you so much
-Cookie99

Hey babe-

Make sure you keep your face clean. You can also try dabbing on some neosporin or vas aline-- this can help dry it out and help it heal faster. There are tons of natural remedies like lemon juice and tea tree oil that can help speed up the process as well. Just make sure you wash your face before you apply any kind of treatment to the zit!

alexis g.

by cookie99 on 12/6/2012 9:29:59 AM

@ perfect 'n popular
what product did you use? i need to know asap.

by candycraver3 on 11/20/2012 7:49:55 PM

Help i have this really weird acne-rash thing on my upper arms and i keep getting pimples on my legs. How do i fix it?

Hey girl, keep your skin clear first of all, but check the products you're using. Have you started using anything new recently? It's important to make sure your skin isn't reacting to anything. If you haven't, show your 'rents and get their take. It may not be as noticeable as you think.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by skipperb5 on 11/12/2012 7:31:05 PM

hey, I have these products for sensitive skin, and this stuff is amazing. I am one of the few people in my school with acne early. (I'm 11!) Luckily, my mom is super supportive and she got me this. It makes my skin smooth and silky. I seriously recomend this for any person who is acne- ridden. It cuts back your acne from 10(pizza face) to a 2(still some small pimples, but moderatly clear skin)I love it, and you should get this too! Smile

by perfect n' popular on 11/3/2012 11:40:50 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have Combination skin and i get zits all over my face ( mostly forehead ) I use Clean & clear essentials for oily skin, they work on my face but my forehead zits are becoming impossible! How can i make them disappear? they got bad to the point people start calling me pizza face Frown

Here's the problem. I'm 21 and im still dealing with acne :/ its a problem that isnt going to be away easily. The only thing i suggest is that you wash your face twice a day. Keep it nice and fresh. And know what? If youre feeling extra oily, wash it right then and there, making it 3 times a day. Keeping your face clean is one way to not feel so crummy about all of the acne. Also another thing is do NOT scrub your face. If you scrub it way too hard you will spread oil and dirt around, causing more acne. Not to mention it just makes it sensitive and not happy. As long as you keep washing on the daily and take care of yourself you;ll eventually start clearing up. Oh also drink lot of water! Btw dont forget to ignore all of those jerks calling you pizza face. Like theyve never had acne. PSH. Theyre dumb. For real. Feel better girl! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by pretty_princess1024 on 10/30/2012 8:35:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have lots of trouble with the ance. I know I don't wash my face often, but it seems like my ance soap isn't working as well. It is a few years old. I can't afford to buy new products. What do I do?

Hey girl, I'd try using regular soap or getting a cleanser like Cetaphil for your skin day and night (it isn't too pricy). The point is to keep your skin clean, and you need to use products that haven't expired.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by wesdelwarrior on 10/29/2012 8:57:40 PM

I use this one clean and clear face wash, it's just a normal one, but I have perfect skin(im 13) it works, but it only will work if you hardly ever get pimples.

by averya on 10/5/2012 10:25:05 PM

*MOD*
Hi I think there should be a contest were the clean and clear stuff is the prize I think a lot of people would like that comment if you would!!!Smile

Hey! I know they have a lot of beauty product contests, so keep an eye out and maybe clean and clear will be up for grabs!

Helen S.