Bridget M.

is modding

18 MINUTES AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

12 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

15 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

COMMENTS

GL's Skincare Sessions: Score clear skin in 3 steps with Clean & Clear Essentials

We’re always in search of skincare products that’ll deliver healthy, glowing skin. Since tons of derms tell us that using a regular, three-step system (cleanser, toner and moisturizer)...

MODMODMOD!!!
i use all the recomended products, but i still get acne!!!uUsually, i only get smaller pimples, not large zits, but they are still really noticable. the only way to make bumps go away is to pick at them, and then they turn red and scar!!!how do i prevent this and what is causing it??

Hey girl,

It can be tempting to pick, but that only makes things worse! Acne can be caused by a variety of things -- not exercising enough, not eating right, not getting enough sleep, stress, hormones or other factors. If over the counter products aren't helping, talk to your parents about seeing a doctor/guardian for your acne so they can help you clear your skin up!

Meghan D.

by smithleah83 on 9/15/2012 9:52:47 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!
I always get bite by mosquitos and I can't help but scratch. It looks REALLY bad. How can I protect from mosquitos and how can hide thos red mosquito bites? (they are even on my face!)

Hey girl, I know what you mean, mosquitos love me too. Just make sure to wear bug spray! Or, you could try rubbing dryer sheets all over too. It's probably better not to cover mosquito bites with makeup, but put anti-itch cream or spray on it to help with the scratching. Good luck!

Lauren I.

by mininami28 on 9/12/2012 4:55:08 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!

Hannah H.

by mininami28 on 9/11/2012 1:28:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
For clean & clear, i have th 2nd "part", nothing else, of clean & clear. I use Cetaphil than the liquid clean & clear. is that ok? Xoxo

Hey girl, I think with face routines, different things work for different people. Experiment with it and if it keeps your skin clear, then it's perfectly fine. xoxo
Alyssa B.

by doglover463 on 9/10/2012 8:39:01 PM

*Mod*
Could u please reply to the question I asked b4? Also, how long does it take for questions to be answered?comments to be posted?

Hey girl,

I don't have any previous questions from you, but if you repost I will be happy to answer! We have live mods from 9am until 1am, but how long questions take to be answered depends on how many are submitted at one time!

Meghan D.

by 99Jade86 on 9/1/2012 11:16:18 PM

Mod mod mod
I dont know wat bts means could u tell me?Thanks

Hey girl! BTS= Back To School xoxo

Kate G.

by donsana on 8/28/2012 8:07:14 AM

I have a pretty good acne system. I sometimes use a mudmask thing. U only need a little 4 ur entire face. Then I use Stridex pads to clean my pores. Next I use Clean and Clear deep pore (its really strong). Last, if I have a pimple somewhere, I use Clearsil on it. DO NOT WASH THE CLEARSIL AWAY!!!! But I had a huge pimple once and it was gone in 2 days with Clearsil.

by wheatenterrier on 8/25/2012 3:46:06 PM

so when i get up in the morning my face is a little bit oily, but then after a wash my face its super dry. but then it seems like as soon as i get to school my face is very oily again...its actually kinda gross. so what kind of skin do i have? and what products would you recommend?

Hey chica! You seem to have oily skin, but you don't seem to be moisturizing it right! Because it doesn't have enough moisturizer after you wash it, it produces extra oil, which makes it so icky once you get to school! Try using something for oily skin and focusing on moisturizing. xoxo

Kate G.

by xTayTayTallx on 8/23/2012 12:12:03 PM

I really want to use this stuff in the article, but am afraid it will be a bit too expensive. Is there an off-brand (like Target) of this line that is cheaper but will have the same effect? Thanks so much!! Smile

Hey girl! I'm not sure if there's a target brand that's the same as clean & clear, but  I do know that they sell the clean & clear products at target ranging from about $3-$5 in price. I would check that out, but if that's too expensive test out some target brand or other inexpensive face washes and similar products to find the ones that are right for you! xoxo

Carly S.

by fallsb-ball on 8/22/2012 11:52:26 AM

Please reply!!!!!!
Okay, so I don't make friends that easily and I am starting 9th grade. I never hang out with friends after school or talk to them. Can you give me any tips on how to make more friends and how to ask for their phone number or ask them to go somewhere after school (for ex. their house)? And if I do hang out with them after school, what am I suppose to say? Becuz I am really shy and don't talk that much. Thank you so much!!!!!!

Hey chicky! To make friends, try and join new clubs and meet some people that you haven't talked to much before.  Joining a club automatically gives you something to talk about- the club! Try inviting people to come with you places (to your house, or to grab an ice cream cone at your fave place).  Try and have an activity in mind- like catching a movie on TV you really want to see or going shopping for a dress for a school dance.  That way, you can talk about that if the conversation slows down on other things.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.