10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

12 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

13 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

GL's Skincare Sessions: Score clear skin in 3 steps with Clean & Clear Essentials

We’re always in search of skincare products that’ll deliver healthy, glowing skin. Since tons of derms tell us that using a regular, three-step system (cleanser, toner and moisturizer)...

Okay, so I have smelled my lips before (by kind pursing my lips up to my nose) and they always smell really bad! So I did an experiment,I rinsed them off and dried them and they smelled fine. But then I licked my lips and they smelled horrible again! And I had just brushed my teeth/tongue! What do I do to fix this problem? Thanks

Hey girl! Try some mouthwash- it sounds like the problem might be your breath, not your lips! Make sure you're drinking enough water and flossing! xoxo

Kate G.

by chick987 on 8/21/2012 11:11:02 AM

Hey! I recently went back to school shopping and got two pairs of colored jeans. One is a darkish violet, and the other is a darkish mustard/burnt orange. I can only keep one and can't decide which! My style is 70% classic, 20% girly, and 10% glam. Thanks so much!

Hey chica! Choose the one that matches more things in your closet! xoxo

Kate G.

by krusha27 on 8/21/2012 9:28:16 AM

This weekend I am going to an amusment/water park with my church and that night at the park there is going to be a concert. Could you give me a few ideas of outfits to wear that is stylish, comfy, has layers, and can easily have a bathing suit under it or change into it easily. Also a few hair and makeup ideas. Thanks!!

Hey chica! Here are some outfit ideas! As for hair and makeup- stick to the waterproof stuff and keep it light- you'll probably be sweating and reapplying SPF! Keep your hair out of your eyes by Putting it in a cute braid, since braids can get wet and still look cute, you won't be fussing after a couple rounds on the water slide! xoxo

Kate G.

by isyrocks on 8/20/2012 11:42:22 PM

So I want to run for homeroom representative for student council,but in order to do that,I have to give a short speech at the "election". I'm terribly scared & I don't know what to say in my speech. What if I get so nervous that the speech just turns into rubbish!? What if I make a fool out of myself or forget the words? I'm so nervous about performing a speech in front of people I don't really know!! Should I give the speech anyway or just sign up to become a regular member instead of a rep?? PLASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey chica! Push your limits and give the speech! Practice before with your parents and have them give you tips on your speech so when you're reading it, you are well prepared! xoxo

Kate G.

by MadMaddie911 on 8/20/2012 10:18:59 PM

okay i have freckles and is there a different way to apply concealer??? thanks

Hey girlie! If you want to keep your freckles, apply concealer just to your blemished and blend really well! Unfortunately, there's no way to hide a blemish that doesn't include hiding your adorable freckles! xoxo

Kate G.

by loppyears12 on 8/20/2012 9:02:33 PM

Looks like it actually works! I really want to try this stuff!!

by fallsb-ball on 8/20/2012 8:33:44 PM

so i dont really know what kind of skin i have not super dry but not that oily and i mostly have blackheads and i hate trying to pick them it hurts what should i do?? HELP!!!!

Hey! my skin's kind of medium too. I like to use st ives scrub at night and a tinted moisturizer in the morning. that's a good way to balance the dryness and oil Smile

Helen S.

by millia7 on 8/20/2012 8:30:43 PM

I start school in about a week and i have a little bit of acne what are some good home remides to get rid of acne. and what are some cheep good working acne cleansers. thx

Hey! check out these articles

Helen S.

by niccer13 on 8/20/2012 8:26:19 PM

I have a LOT of white-heads on the side of my face. What should I do/use to get rid of them? Thanks! Smile

Helen S.

by ellie hills on 8/20/2012 8:03:47 PM

Don't buy products just because they're oil-free, though. In the US, "oil-free" just means it doesn't have animal, plant, or mineral oils, but most of the time companies add synthetic oils that are just as bad (or way worse!) than the natural kind.

by delisioso on 8/20/2012 7:39:35 PM

Black & white is a classic combo—and the pair never goes out of style. What can you put together in your closet to fit this theme?
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!