AN HOUR AGO Show off YOUR fab sense of style by designing a #stuckatprom dress with @theduckbrand! Click here for more deets: http://t.co/tvp0u6bvXh

2 HOURS AGO Literally can't even get over Anna and Elsa's hair! #Frozen: http://t.co/ZhxvmJkbqx

3 HOURS AGO 20 dollar sandals > everything: http://t.co/YSpawTYP4f

COMMENTS

GL's Skincare Sessions: Score clear skin in 3 steps with Clean & Clear Essentials

We’re always in search of skincare products that’ll deliver healthy, glowing skin. Since tons of derms tell us that using a regular, three-step system (cleanser, toner and moisturizer)...

Do you guys love fashion? Do you like Taylor Swift? I just solved BOTH of your problems.
I have a Club called Fashion Advice 101. We talk fashion and I do my best to give daily fashion tips. Vice President is open. Let me know if you would like to be it. If you would want to be it please let me know on my profile not the club page.
I also have another club, True Swifties. If you LOVE Taylor Swift from her music to her style this is a PERFECT club for you too! Positions are also open. Just go onto my profile and tell me which position on which club. I hope you join both! XOXO ~Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 8/20/2012 6:37:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
okay so during the school year my mom packs my lunch and makes my breakfast. she usually puts in some cookies and chips but i want to cut that stuff out of my diet. i normally dont have time to make my own recipies and go grocery shopping with her but i really want to start eating healthy. what are some easy ways to keep from eating bad food and get a flatter stomach?

hey! I'm sure your mom wouldn't mind having one or two less things to pack, so why don't you just tell her to nix the cookies please? here's some exercise tips too: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/03/Totally-Ab-sessed-Your-favorite-six-pack-workouts.aspx
Helen S.

by iskate100 on 8/20/2012 5:20:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
hey so whenever i run alone in my neighborhood (its really kid friendly and safe) i get discouraged and usually end up walking. i know i am able to run at least 3 miles straight because that is what i always run with my friends. how do i encourage myself to keep running while im alone with no one there to challenge me? thanks!

hey! you could try imagining what your friends might say if they were there to egg you on and if that doesn't work maybe you can come up with some kind of reward system for yourself. Like 1 mile = 5 chapters from your favorite book or an episode of a tv show you love Smile

Helen S.

by iskate100 on 8/20/2012 5:17:06 PM

I picked this system up a couple days ago ( the non-sensitive) and I am soooo excited! A lot of stubborn blackheads which I started thinking were freckles are gone. Only complaint? The toner burns slightly but it's not bad and I can feel it working deep in my skin.

by cookiemonster15 on 8/20/2012 4:26:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Ok so on my forehead I have like, bumps that have been there for a while, & I dont know how to get rid of them! Help?

Hey girl, make sure you only use face cleansers on your face and wash everyday!

Lauren I. Lauren I.

by lillycap98 on 8/20/2012 3:54:31 PM

I use the sensitive skin clean and clear routine on my skin because i have extremely dry sensitive skin. I also have eczema so i have extremely good luck when it comes to my skin as u can see . but the routine works really really well

by username0000 on 8/20/2012 3:15:45 PM

This looks really helpful, and I'm thinking of getting it. Can't wait to try it out!

by pretty123 on 8/20/2012 3:04:16 PM