6 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

6 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

7 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

COMMENTS

What's wrong with your shape? (Hint: Nothing!)

Shapewear is a term that’s used to describe tight-fitting undergarments, like Spanx, that make the body appear thinner by keeping tummies and curves tucked in and smoothed...

What's a normal weight range for a 13 1/3 (almost 14) year old girl who is about 5 feet 2 inches? I weigh about 130 but i feel like that's alot. Am i fat? Thanx!

by hmeyer on 1/10/2013 11:48:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Today was my friends birthday and I totally pigged out on cupcakes and cake and chips and like everything junky you could think of. It was really good but now I am freaking out. I used to have anorexia so I haven't eaten junk food in a while. I feel like puking all of the food I ate today out. Help! How can I calm down?

Hey girl,

Don't be so hard on yourself! It's okay to have treats on special occasions, especially one as important as a friend's birthday. As long as you are living a healthy lifestyle, you will be totally fine from one day of junk food Smile I can only imagine how tough things are for you with the anorexia, so please remember that you are not alone. If you're having thoughts about puking up your food and are afraid you'll relapse into the disorder, please please please speak with a trusted adult such as a guidance counselor, parent or doctor ASAP to help you get through what you're dealing with. You can also check out this link, which has resources about eating disorders. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by Sarah_12 on 1/5/2013 11:15:42 PM

I am 11 and 120 pounds am I fat?

by Redhotfire on 12/16/2012 5:20:37 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!
Im really uncomfortable with my bod. Im 133 lbs, i have stretch marks on the sides of my stomach and thighs, and IM ONLY 11!!!!! i cant wear the clothes i like and ive tried everything to lose weight. The doc says im a little overweight (i am 5'2") but i think im fat. Im just depressed. Help Me!! Cry

Hey! I want more than anything for you to feel comfortable in your own skin. There are so many girls out there who feel the same way you do, but I think you are all beautiful. I know the road to loving yourself is a hard one, but you just have to accept yourself and only you can be the one to do that. I know you're strong though, because you had the courage to reach out to me. And I can personally tell you that everything's going to be ok because you are AWESOME Smile If you feel like the whole world is picking on you, then guess what? The whole world is wrong. Depression is a lot to struggle with especially at your age, but there are resources to help you, and here are some of them: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

I hope this helps you. good luck to you!

Helen S.

by iheartkitties3 on 11/10/2012 12:58:22 PM

I have a stomach that sticks out and i get made fun of cause of that and, every girl in my school has a perfect bod but i dont. I dont have anyone to talk to bout this cause my mom just jokes around way to much and my sister is no exception eithier. Also i am 13 and weigh like 96 pounds but idk what to do about my stomach i suck it in everyday but it doesnt work and every guy goes look at how fat she is and stuff like that is this because i am not on a school sports team or what ??????
~ Thanks ~

by loll989 on 10/17/2012 8:27:30 PM

i have to wear them for vollayball...they really dont hurt that bad haha Smile its probably because i got mine 2 sizes too big though so the actually FIT.

by lilmissamazing on 10/11/2012 9:35:27 PM

Mod Mod Mod,
I really need help! I am a little 'plump' or 'rounded' down here and when I go to gymnastics I have to wear a tight Leo. and it sticks out way to much! Is their any way to fix this? I am really scared to talk to my mom about it. Also, I have noticed that nobody I know has a 'plump' one either. I don't have my period yet, I am only 11. Could that have something to do with it at all? I really want this fixed!

Hey girly, your shape is perfectly normal and while your body changes in all sorts of ways as you get older, you're probably still going to be about the same shape down there. But don't stress, just know that everyone is different and that's okay and odds are nobody has even noticed. If you feel especially self conscious, why don't you ask your gymnastics teacher if it's okay to wear workout shorts with your leotard?

Lauren I.

by ArizonaChica on 9/19/2012 4:35:56 AM

Shapewear reminds me of a corset... like back in victorian times, when they laced their corset so tight that some people fainted. I'm reading a book from victorian times, and they talk about corsets, and one slightly plump girl made her waist 17 inches with a corset! corsets and shapewear scare me

by jayjay927 on 9/10/2012 9:19:35 PM

In school, I sit in front of my crush which I'm happy about. But in the mornings, I look awful and ugly. I get very dark circles under my eyes, my eyes are swollen, and my lips are dry. How to I wake up pretty to impress my crush?
~Thanks!~

Hey girlie, wake up a little bit earlier to give yourself more time to get ready. Put on some chapstick and a little bit of makeup under your eyes. If your eyes are swollen, it might be allergies. Talk to a parent about allergy medicine so that the swelling will go away before class.

Lauren T.

by FaithPetrowski on 9/9/2012 7:35:16 PM

does this go for cheerleader spanx? cuz i have to wear them every day for cheer

by skating4fun on 9/8/2012 7:43:21 PM