2 HOURS AGO 8 adorbs vests under 40 bucks (you're welcome): http://t.co/t9WgBdLGSb

2 HOURS AGO Want a killer look for Halloween? Try our #sugarskull makeup tutorial: http://t.co/sa8MTfklr5

4 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 stomp in studs with @LovePastry's Sugar Rush Swirl boots http://t.co/vHHCiEuL5I

COMMENTS

What's wrong with your shape? (Hint: Nothing!)

Shapewear is a term that’s used to describe tight-fitting undergarments, like Spanx, that make the body appear thinner by keeping tummies and curves tucked in and smoothed...

Y is it that girls r always trying to impress who r they impressing not me for sure if they r in pain then y use them its so stupid i have never seen spans but I've heard of them but i wouldn't wear them

by 1chey3 on 9/6/2012 8:04:39 PM

I'm staring school tomorrow, and I'm gonna be on my 3rd day of my period. I always feel icky and stuff, and I wanna feel great on the first day, any tip?

Hey girlie!

Make sure you drink plenty of water and stay away from greasy foods. Try wearing an outfit that makes you feel really good about yourself to take away from the icky-ness. Have a great first day!
Alexis G.

by ColosalMascara on 9/4/2012 7:38:29 AM

Ummmm, I asked a question, and the name of the MOD came up, but I got no answer. Can you try again please?

Hey girl, try reposting? An old mod must have answered and had tech issues, but I'm happy to give you a hand now. Just post it again! xoxo
Alyssa B.

by ColosalMascara on 9/3/2012 5:08:30 PM

Ok, two questions:
1. I've had my period for over two years, and it's getting MORE irregular. My last period was in July and I'm having my next today (first day) and I had nothing in August, and this happens differently each month.
2. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be on my period on the first day of school, which makes me feel all icky and not myself, any tips on how to feel better? THX!

Hannah H.

by ColosalMascara on 9/3/2012 3:02:59 PM

Modern corsets? Oh how our world has advanced...

by vintagedress0612 on 9/3/2012 2:31:47 PM

I've had dark circles under my eyes since I was eight. I'm now fourteen and they are really starting to annoy me. I pretty much get 6-8 hours of sleep a night. Is this a problem I should get checked out? Hannah H.

by pandaprincess98 on 9/3/2012 1:44:57 PM

its like a corset. :o

by Madison Hoke on 9/2/2012 10:57:18 PM

MODMODMOD
so i've been trying to get rid of my muffin-top all summer, i run everyday, do crunches, dance around my room, bike everywhere, but nothing is working. what do I do?

Hey girl,

As long as you are active and living a healthy lifestyle, focus on that and not on how you look or becoming a certain shape! Crunches are a great way to start, and our fitness channel has more ab workout ideas if you're ready to try something new. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/03/Totally-Ab-sessed-Your-favorite-six-pack-workouts.aspx

Meghan D.

by twiggyskittles on 8/31/2012 1:06:03 PM

OMG i feel like im gonna puke after reading this. Squished organs **shudders**

by ColosalMascara on 8/30/2012 11:12:54 AM

I've been trying to lose weight, and I've lost 6 pounds! But, I don't feel like I've lost 6 pounds. Is it possible to have a body that will really NEVER be able to be tiny? Because I'm not HEAVY and I'm not even OVERWEIGHT its just that I get teased about my weight because I'm not the super-skinny one in class. And in my family everyone is curvier and heavier. Will this mean I'm doomed to never be super thin?

by LOLGirl109 on 8/29/2012 11:15:38 PM