Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

10 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

11 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

What's wrong with your shape? (Hint: Nothing!)

Shapewear is a term that’s used to describe tight-fitting undergarments, like Spanx, that make the body appear thinner by keeping tummies and curves tucked in and smoothed...

OMG one time for volleyball since we have to wear spandex, i have a pair of underwear that looked like my spandex! So i accidentaly wore my underwear as shorts! No boys saw it though! Whew

by YayaYuiki on 8/22/2012 6:52:28 PM

I think this scary trend is really bad.

by otter77 on 8/22/2012 3:32:42 PM

Im not going to lie, when i was 13 I thought i needed shape wear, but now im much older and super fine with how my body is, i work out a lot and try my best to make myself heathly and not to have to worry about that stuff.

by j4zm09 on 8/22/2012 12:23:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD i would NEVER wear shapewear, but i'm also not entirely happy with the way i look. it's not like i'm fat, more like i'm weak and not fit. i hate it. the only workout i'm good at is karate and i'm not gonna be in that until January!!! plus i HATE running, i don't have a legit bike, and my parents wouldn't wanna pay for classes. what can i do?!??!!?(not videos either). i'm all outta optionsFrown

hey! you could try doing crunches or situps at home?

Helen S.

by karategirl78 on 8/21/2012 8:26:20 PM

i don't wear shapewear, i wear loose spandex for volleyball, thats it, but my stomach bulges, a LOT! so, since like 4th grade (im in 8th grade) ive been sucking my stomach in, and it doesnt really hurt, but could that do damage? im really worried!!
thanks! xoxo

hey! I'm not sure, you'd have to ask your doctor, but in my opinion I don't think that sounds damaging.

Helen S.

by t-dog123 on 8/21/2012 5:49:35 PM

i wear spandex for sports and sometimes under shorts if theyre a bit see through but not part of an everyday outfit

by myipodrox16 on 8/21/2012 4:53:14 PM

That hint was a bit obvious, if you ask me.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/21/2012 4:47:52 PM

In one issue of Girlslife that has spring dresses for school dances. They had tips and stuff and one of them was... psst shapewear isn't scary and that all celebrities use it no matter what their size!!!

by 15hayhay on 8/21/2012 2:28:47 PM

i wear spandex for volleyball but thats all.I'm happy with who I am.

by kjm62 on 8/21/2012 2:15:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ever since e Olympics Ive really wanted to try diving. I also really liked watching gymnastics, I'm 13 and I want to try it, but I don't know if I should. My friend from where I used to live is starting soon but training with a personal trainer because if she didn't she would be training with 2 year olds. Should I or shouldn't I? I don't real,y know what to do, I'm just asking for advice. I also have another question is doing gymnastics required for diving since its similar? Or if it isn't would it be a good idea to gymnastics just so diving would be easier? Thanks! Oxoxo! Please answer

Hey chica! I answered your question earlier, so check out your earlier post for a more detailed answer.  My basic answer was that it might be more fun and easier to do diving instead of gymnastics, so why not try that? xoxo

Kate G.