AN HOUR AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

2 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

2 HOURS AGO #BookClub 5 books that get us excited for fall sports and activities!: http://t.co/yaPTH6Rj3x

COMMENTS

What's wrong with your shape? (Hint: Nothing!)

Shapewear is a term that’s used to describe tight-fitting undergarments, like Spanx, that make the body appear thinner by keeping tummies and curves tucked in and smoothed...

I'm skinny, I always feel the need to gain weight all the time, people say I'm lucky, my 2 best friends say I'm the lucky one, but the thing is, it's rare to see someone who's skinny just like me, I only got 1 friend who's skinny like me, the rest are healthy and nothing BUT healthy! I feel jealous about that, but hey, I'm a Scorpio, they're supposed to feel jealous sometimes or all the time right?

by Susmita24 on 8/21/2012 1:18:41 PM

That's horrible. :\ But the weird thing is is that I'm wearing volleyball spandex right now...They're really comfortable...

by fungirl123 on 8/21/2012 1:17:12 PM

This is so stupid. In one of the magazines GL had they said to wear shape wear and to not be afraid of it. Now they're saying it's bad? This is so hypocritical. No, I don't remember the exact issue but it was one with either a prom or homecoming section.

by joyful1 on 8/21/2012 1:16:34 PM

When u think about it, being skinny and no curves isn't all tht beautiful. It look nice when u keep yourself healthy and u just have no curves, but forcing yourself to be super skinny is NOT beautiful! Curves can be beautiful! I have curves, but I'm still healthy, and i feel beautiful. I know I'm not like the hottest person to ever walk the earth, but i feel beautiful! Thts what matters!

by ColosalMascara on 8/21/2012 12:19:18 PM

I don't think this is exactly true...Yes, I'm sure some shapewear does cause damage, but I was a gymnast and a dancer and we wore spanx to practice. Also my friends wear spanx underneath skirts that are on the shorter side. I don't think I don't think spanx are painful unless you got a lot of curve and you get a size too small...but anyways, the message here is good, so be proud of who you are!

by summergirl21 on 8/21/2012 10:44:12 AM

wow, thats messed up!!!! i never know that people besides olympic athletes wore spandx and that they only wore spandx for the games!!!

by Prim on 8/21/2012 10:34:20 AM

I think you should just be proud of who you are. If you don't like it, change it!

by tkdsista1998 on 8/21/2012 10:14:40 AM

Do you guys love fashion? Do you like Taylor Swift? I just solved BOTH of your problems.
I have a Club called Fashion Advice 101. We talk fashion and I do my best to give daily fashion tips. Vice President is open. Let me know if you would like to be it. If you would want to be it please let me know on my profile not the club page.
I also have another club, True Swifties. If you LOVE Taylor Swift from her music to her style this is a PERFECT club for you too! Positions are also open. Just go onto my profile and tell me which position on which club. I hope you join both! XOXO ~Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 8/21/2012 8:51:18 AM

I can't believe anybody would ignore pain to look better! I find this stupid 'cause we're all beautiful

by silverroseart on 8/21/2012 7:59:33 AM