1 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

3 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

4 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

COMMENTS

Why does my BGF act too cool for "school" me?

This boy and I hang out every summer. But once school starts, he completely ignores me. What’s up with that? Bill: I take it he’s not busy studying? Some...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so school started today for me and I was super excited because my guy friend was in my class and we were really close last year during track but over the summer we sort of became distant. any tips for bringing the friendship back?
also today all my girl friends seemed to be ignoring me. i told my mom and she said to ignore them and become friends with guy because i connect with them better, i guess. help?
thanks so much!!!

Hey girl! Ask your friends what's up.  You need a good balance of guys and girls in your life. As for the guy- just start talking to him again, once you guys are talking on a regular basis, I'm sure you two will be as close as ever. xoxo

Kate G.

by coldplay12 on 8/21/2012 12:42:03 AM

my neighbor did that too me. then he and my other guy friend table topped me •_•

by coldplay12 on 8/21/2012 12:37:17 AM

Wow I find a few new friends

by j4zm09 on 8/21/2012 12:21:22 AM

mod mod mod
My friend is a grade ahead of me and we both have our groups of friends but we are still great friends. Any way she like has no confidence and when it comes to boys cant even look at them. I have alot of confidence and seeing her fail at school and having no confidence it kills me. HELP!!!!!

Hey girl! Introduce her to your guy friends or guys you know- having you with her while she chats with guys might help! xoxo

Kate G.

by flammer3 on 8/20/2012 9:33:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am in a huge dilemma in 7th grade I know MIDDLE SCHOOl!. I kinda have social issues and my best friend is in none of my classes xcept lunch which is only 45 min. She like does all the talking for me I'm not shy but I don't like to talk a lot. And the other kid I know is not in my class either. I know no one and they already started forming groups. In classes when we pick seats I'm always alone. How do I make friends and get out of my social slump? Thanks SOO MUCH!

hey! making friends can be really, really hard. the trick is not to get discouraged when talking to one person doesn't work out and move on to the next one. good luck!

Helen S.

by zee100 on 8/20/2012 8:44:43 PM

Who wants to dominate the school and anyone around them? I do! I do! Well here you go. I have a new club called Alphas United which I'm sure you'll love. It'll teach you how to become popular and wipe out your competition. You can finally be in the spotlight I have been dreaming of...I mean you have been dreaming of. So come to my club Alphas United for the time of your life.

by transform2314 on 8/20/2012 8:42:56 PM

Softball6- Chat him up in the hallways or go to some of his sport games! That said, because of you guys not going to the same school consider if he's really worth it or you have better options. Maybe it's time to move on or maybe not. Good luck girlie!!! Smile

by Mtoles on 8/20/2012 8:42:51 PM

Mod Mod! Ok so this past year,this guy and I became really good frinds. We'd talk every night and we'd be joing around non stop at school. Then after 8th grade graduation, he stopped taking to me completely,along wi all the girls and some guys in our class. He made a fb... and added my little brother like 3 weeks before he added me, and has been acting like a jerk. I head from his former best friend that he wants to be 'popular' in high school and have 'popular' friens, but the thing is he was the sweetest guy I knew! And the way he's acting is not like him at all! I saw im at freshmen open house and he ignored me... whats going on? I mean, can guys really change like that overnight? Mostly I'm just mad and hurt that he never gave me a reason why.Now school'sgonna sart and I don't know if I should try to talk to him or if i should jus let it be...

hey! Yeah, guys (and girls) can just change like that over night. it's really hard but you can't take it personally. I think you should just let it be, but remember this if he finds out making new friends is hard and wants to act like he wasn't a jerk to you.

Helen S.

by mangochick12 on 8/20/2012 8:38:51 PM

Mod mod I just want to let you know that I couldn't make a club today because none of my devices I tried let me type in a presidents name.

hey! I'm sorry about that, the best advice i can give from here is to try again tomorrow or maybe try from someone else's computer if yours won't let you type a president's name. good luck!

Helen S.

by Ljbdaisy on 8/20/2012 8:11:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD the last school dance that was held at my school went terribly: there was alcohol, bullying, and fighting. my parents found out and now they're really worried, and i'm afraid they won't let me go to any of the next school dances. i really want to go though, but i'm worried too. should i talk to my parents?

Hey! Just casually bring up when the next dance is happening and see how they react, and whether their reaction is negative or positive.

Helen S.