AN HOUR AGO Broken necklace = beautiful #DIY bobby pins:

2 HOURS AGO Feeling insecure? Check out these 5 ways to fall in love with yourself—fast:

3 HOURS AGO Believe it, boo! 10 reasons why #Halloween is the absolute BEST holiday:

Why does my BGF act too cool around me at school?

This boy and I hang out every summer but once school starts, he completely ignores me! It makes me so upset. What’s up with that? ...

I have a boyfriend.. And I like him and all but he tries to act all cool and he follows the popular guys around, but thats not who he is. And cuz of that, I'm pretty much all he's got. He has people he thinks are his friends but they're not. I feel bad. My best friends family and his family are really close and they go on vacation together and stuff. She tells me its going too far, and I should talk to him.. Should I?

hey! maybe, but be prepared to learn that he feels like the popular guys really are his friends. he might not be so willing to admit that he acts differently around them as you might think.

Helen S.

by taylorswiftmylife on 8/20/2012 6:43:41 PM

Do you guys love fashion? Do you like Taylor Swift? I just solved BOTH of your problems.
I have a Club called Fashion Advice 101. We talk fashion and I do my best to give daily fashion tips. Vice President is open. Let me know if you would like to be it. If you would want to be it please let me know on my profile not the club page.
I also have another club, True Swifties. If you LOVE Taylor Swift from her music to her style this is a PERFECT club for you too! Positions are also open. Just go onto my profile and tell me which position on which club. I hope you join both! XOXO ~Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 8/20/2012 6:36:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD ok so this year im in 8th grade and this guy ive liked since 6th grade isnt in ANY of my classes and i never see him. we were just starting to talk a little bit last year and not im afraid he'll totally forget about me! and we arnt going to the same high school so i'll never have a class with him or anythingFrown im really sad!

by softball6 on 8/20/2012 5:59:35 PM

If people see a girl and guy hanging out, they instantly think 'they're dating' He thinks your pretty and he's embarrassed about it. Don't worry about it (:

by cats-r-the-best on 8/20/2012 5:20:51 PM

does he ignore you on purpose? like, if he sees you down the hall he turns his back. or is always in a rush to do something important. if its on purpose, find better friends. if not, try to help him out w/ his important tasks

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 8/20/2012 5:16:41 PM

my brother and i have our 15th b-days in a month (we are twins). i need a diy gift for him. he likes video games and soccer, do you have any ideas? thanks! also, that you all you moderators, i love reading all of your amazing answers to everyones questions! sometimes people have the same questions as me but im too afraid to ask them! thanks again!

Hey girlie! I answered your question on the other page, let me know if you need other suggestions! xoxo

Kate G.

by girlfunhrf on 8/20/2012 4:14:41 PM

What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).