Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Plus sized party dresses for every girl who's all about dat bass: http://t.co/xcYZJTAGsp

12 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

15 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

COMMENTS

Bubble over with sweetness

The other day my BF asked me to come over to hang out at his house. I told him it'd have to wait until I finished...

So cute!!!!!!! Oh my gosh it's adorable!!!!

by Gabriella123 on 9/1/2012 5:54:52 PM

you hit SUBMIT YOUR OWN and select sweetie from the drop down list Hannah H.

by janay123 on 8/30/2012 2:40:05 PM

Cute!<3

by Rainbows_rawr on 8/28/2012 5:06:52 PM

how do u post a sweetie storie? I'm new to gl and was just wondering

by onlycuzshecares on 8/26/2012 7:33:10 PM

Aw, that's so sweet :3

by meepala21 on 8/24/2012 11:33:21 PM

aww that's so cute and unique!

by myfatsquirrel on 8/24/2012 3:12:35 PM

Modmodmodmodmodmodmodmod plz help ASAP
My mon won't let me do thing that my bro and sis and everyone else candi even though I'm older than ALL MY FRIENDS AN BRO AND SIS!!!! She won't let do things I want and when my friends get to do stuff I want. Like they could go to the mall and have their mom meet up with them at a certain time and place but my mom won't do tht with me. I'm the oldest in my fam and it's just Sooo unfair. They care more bout me than my bro and sis like if I get a c they will go berzerk. But if they see my bros report card and see a d or f the don't really care they just have a talk with him where they just tell me and pressure me to do better. Like if I don't study they will stab Ovr me and watch where they believe my bro when he doesn't study and tells them he did. What should I do and thank you for your time. Sorry it was so long.

hey! The tough truth of being a kid is that you can't get your parental units to do anything. You can however, try to open a dialogue with your mom about your feelings. Explain your side to her in a non-whiney, calm manner. Don't interrupt her or get angry even if she interrupts you or gets angry. That's unfair, but since she has all the power, it's in your best interest not to antagonize her. As in, you'll be more likely to get what you want if you act really, super mature. If she still says no, accept her decision gracefully. If she sees that you're not going to throw a fit for not getting your way, she'll be more likely to listen next time you want something. good luck!

Helen S.

by Ryry1214 on 8/21/2012 7:49:54 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask. http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=6486

by icecream8975 on 8/21/2012 7:42:29 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!
im pretty sure ive discovered myself. Im only 11 but ive always known 'i wanna be an artist' deep down. I wanted to do a talent compitition, but since ive discovered myself as an artist- i think id be better off. Ive been painting every day for 3 days- i paint odd objects. Like yesterday i painted a flip flop- i was thinking of the beach and it was sunset so i painted a sunset on the water! Its pretty but my friends thought it was wierd or im crazy! The brush guides me, not myself. I think the world is my canvas!! i have art tomorrow and do you think i should tell my art teacher this? Bc ive been one of her favorites for a LOOOONG TIME!!! PLEASE reply asap thank you!!!

hey! sure you can talk to your teacher if you feel like it, but you don't have to. if you want you want you can just go to your art class and do what you love, create!

Helen S.

by YayaYuiki on 8/21/2012 7:34:24 PM

Okay if anyone reads these comments, read this one
Join my club, Hunger Games Trilogy Lovers!
We talk everything hunger games, and some stuff that's goin on in the world! Join now! You won't be disappointed!

by loppyears12 on 8/21/2012 6:34:36 PM