Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

5 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

6 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

5 DIY textbook covers you've never thought of

When your teachers tell you to have your textbooks covered by the end of the week, that usually means a trip to the store for some manufactured...

I just got my new book cover today. It is so cool! It fits my book perfectly with a pretty heart on it, and I could have any text I wanted on my cover. It also has that plastic coating like you see on books in the store. I ordered it from www.enjoole.com. I also ordered the matching notebook. My friends are going to be jealous. I've never seen this before, but it is so cool!

by Chelsea597 on 8/29/2013 7:49:42 PM

I've had one where u can press ur hand on it and your handprint shows up, and the one i have on my language arts book came with these little stick-on pockets that i can put little pictures in Smile

by mayanunna on 4/6/2013 12:43:30 PM

Omg so awesome

by flower123cute on 9/21/2012 8:27:00 PM

DUCT TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!! covered textbook, my school dosen't allow fabric book covers so we all cover ours in paper bags - then a bunch us cover them in fun colored and printed dust tape! You can also just doodle on them or put mag. clippings on, it's a blast...and something you made, so it's fun to show them off.

by hellokittyhasissues on 9/2/2012 10:19:08 PM

Best book cover i had was i slapped scratch and sniff stickers on and drew pics of my fav characters!

by YayaYuiki on 8/22/2012 6:47:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how can i become a MOD? what does it take?
P.S. i just wanna say thanx for all u do for us here on GL!!!!!!

Hey girly! You have to apply to be a GL intern! Check out this link for more info: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx !! xoxo

Carly S.

by pinklol56 on 8/22/2012 4:19:11 PM

The coolest book covers I've ever had are scratch and sniff book covers.

by otter77 on 8/22/2012 3:21:05 PM

I put a bandana on mine.
Smile

by HappySunshine on 8/22/2012 1:54:30 PM

One of the guys in my class kept getting a conduct because he didn't have his book covered, so after xmas break, he started doing monthly wrapping paper book covers. (snowflakes for jan., hearts for feb., etc).

I'm so glad GL posted this article because I'm short one book cover! Time to get creative!! I think I'll try the map one or the comics one.

by HelenaPS on 8/21/2012 10:57:49 PM

I like just a plain brown paper bag. You can spend the whole year doodling on it.

by lissau2737 on 8/21/2012 9:52:51 PM