19 MINUTES AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

AN HOUR AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

5 DIY textbook covers you've never thought of

When your teachers tell you to have your textbooks covered by the end of the week, that usually means a trip to the store for some manufactured...

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask and get and instant reply.

by icecream8975 on 8/21/2012 7:47:41 PM

I really like the funnies and map idea! I'm big on stuff like that so I'm def going to try it our! =)

by kenzi143 on 8/21/2012 7:34:22 PM

Something that is really cute is to use a Starbucks bag, and do it so that the handles are pointing up like you can carry it

by anirtaK on 8/21/2012 7:33:36 PM

I know it has nothing to do with book covers, but I have straight, brown hair that's a little wavy because I don't brush well(oops) but I was wondering if there was any way to make it look like Miley Cyrus's(before it was cut). My hair isn't naturally straight, so eventually it'll become wavy, but I really like her hair. Thanks!

Helen S.

by pretty123 on 8/21/2012 7:03:34 PM

mod mod mod
how do i get better grades? i only got on the A honor roll last year instead of the A+ honor roll. i don't study at ALL and i don't need to. any tips?

Helen S.

by loppyears12 on 8/21/2012 6:30:39 PM

I would feel like I would be too distracted if I put pics on there, but these are some creative ideas!!

by fallsb-ball on 8/21/2012 5:26:51 PM

im going into junior high this year and was wondering how to be super orginized. last year i didnt get the grades i wanted. i still got honours but only in the 80%'s but that not what im used to. How would i always get good on tests and what are some good study methods and how would i plan out my time so that i still can take a nap, have supper, have a bit of free time and get all my homework done. thanks so much and sorry for all the question
CottonCandyCutie <3h

Helen S.

by CottonCandyCutie on 8/21/2012 5:13:44 PM

I usually cut out stuff from mags (like my old GL's that ive read about 5x). This year I had gone to Warped Tour and gotten band stickers so Im covering one of my comp books in that. I always cover them in packing tape to make sure they stay on.

by coaco1998 on 8/21/2012 3:35:55 PM

Okay, so the daily poll had a choice, it was something like
I'd change my rep from wallflower to stylista or something... What do you mean by a walllflower??? I heard there's a movie called the Perks of being a Wallflower, but I don't actually get what 'wallflower' means! x( Just curious to know, plz answer back!

Hey chica! A Wallflower is a girl who is super shy- she's rooted to the wall, like a flower! xoxo

Kate G.

by Susmita24 on 8/21/2012 2:25:53 PM

Mod Mod Mod How often do you update quizzes? Thanks!

Hey girl! It depends- sometimes we update them once or twice a week, but if the GL office is super busy, we might have a quiz up for longer! xoxo

Kate G.

by 15hayhay on 8/21/2012 2:14:05 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!