1 HOURS AGO Hang w/GL on Aug 5 & get schooled on all things #internships! It's all goin' down at #InternQueenParty DC—RSVP here: http://t.co/zQLnlxChbp

2 HOURS AGO The danger of displaced anger: http://t.co/pbmsghrg2a

3 HOURS AGO Hashtag DYING over @r5's new EP—click here to find out why: http://t.co/arnKBGj9ma

COMMENTS

5 DIY textbook covers you've never thought of

When your teachers tell you to have your textbooks covered by the end of the week, that usually means a trip to the store for some manufactured...

****ATTENTION GL MEMBERS****
READ READ READ READ READ READ

Hey Girls! Looking for more cute DIY ideas like this? Head over to Club Girl where we give advice on anything that has to do with being a girl! That's right: anything!

WE STILL HAVE THE POSITION FOR SECRETARY OPEN SO IF YOU'RE INTERESTED TELL ME Smile

by ana*marie on 8/21/2012 2:14:00 PM

I use wrapping paper for most of my books or a brown paper bag since a lot of teachers don't want them with stretchy covers since it could ruin the books.

by 15hayhay on 8/21/2012 2:12:21 PM

Yay! I got 1st comment!

by teampeetapercy on 8/21/2012 2:10:57 PM

I really want to get a bf this year. My friends say I'm too picky, but I've only been asked out once and we all agreed that the guy was a dweeb. He had bad hygenie too! I don't have a crush yet, but how can I be more outgoing with guys and find cute guys who will give me a chance and get to know me before ruling me out? The guys at my school are superficial, only care about how your face is, if you wear a lot of makeup and have big boobs! I don't have a great face, not allowed to wear much makeup, and am totally flat-chested but I'm super creative, get good grades, and act nice! Help me? Thanks GL!

Hey girl! Sounds like you're a catch, and you want guys to like you for your personality, so try to find guys who you like for their personality instead of finding "cute" guys.  Find one hat makes you laugh, treats you well, and like the same stuff you do. Don't rule out a guy just because he's a dweeb- he might be hilarious and know all of the words to your fave movie! xoxo

Kate G.

by teampeetapercy on 8/21/2012 2:09:40 PM

i do paper bag covers Smile)))

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 8/21/2012 2:09:00 PM

None of these ideas are very "me". I think I am still going to get them in-stores. But if these ideas work for other girls, hey why not?

by WinnieGirlie on 8/21/2012 2:07:39 PM

These are super cute ideas! Nice article Girls' Life!

by teampeetapercy on 8/21/2012 2:05:55 PM