10 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

11 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

12 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

5 reasons breakfast rocks

When you’re rushin’ to make the bus every morning, a little thing like breakfast just doesn’t seem super-important. But it’s good for way more than just silencing...

I love vanilla yogurt topped with strawberries and honey. De-licious!

by olivia1234 on 8/8/2013 10:22:18 PM

Hey girls! Looking for advice on school and friends? Need someone to listen to you vent? I'm here! If you want advice or just someone to listen to you, feel free to post a comment to my profile or visit my Advice Queen page! Have a great day Laughing

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/7/2012 9:56:12 PM

I'm wondering how to lose some fat/flab...I'm 13 and 5' 3" and I weigh like 115 lbs but I'm really muscular and flexible. I work out some days 3-4 hours a day from dance and soccer and gym class. How do I get rid of some extra flab?! I still have it on my stomach and inner thighs! I eat healthy and maybe 1000 calories a day but I haven't lost it yet. Any tips?

Hey girl,

Don't be so hard on yourself--if you're living a healthy lifestyle, that's more important than how you look! If you want to add new exercises to your weekly plan, check out our workout channel for tons of ideas. http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx

Meghan D.

by SOCCERalltheway on 10/5/2012 7:54:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so i was wondering if you have any idea what is the average weight for a girl who is five feet tall and is naturally thick?can u please awnser this question because i really really want to know.

Hey! I know there are ways to look up this info, like if you search for a "bmi calculator" and enter your height and weight it will show you the healthy weight range for that height and weight combo. hope this helps!

Helen S.

by cgirl109 on 9/29/2012 2:56:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
hey how come u never really awnser my questions anymore?everytime i try it never comes up on the site.

Hey girl,

We have mods working to answer your questions asap, but when we're busy it can take a little longer! I don't see any questions from your username submitted in the last hour, but if you resubmit I will answer whatever question you have!

Meghan D.

by cgirl109 on 9/28/2012 9:49:22 PM

Omg thanks soooo much mods! U dont know how much better this makes me feel!!!!!!!

by Sunny4132 on 8/27/2012 5:05:25 PM

Mod!!!
Hi i dont know how many calories i am supposed to eat. I am 14 years old, and weigh pounds. I need to know how much calories to eat, and how many to burn? Im soooo fat!Frown

Hey girl! You should be eating about 2,200 calories a day at your age to stay healthy.  If you want to lose weight, eat that amount of calories and work out 5-6 days a week for an hour.  Try doing cardio at least 4 of those days.  As long as you're eating healthy calories (fruits, veggies, and lean meats!), then you'll be healthy.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Sunny4132 on 8/27/2012 4:46:22 PM

Mod!!
Please help! I eat and eat an eat and i have gained 13 pounds this summer because
I eat sooo much while i watch tv. Help!!

Hey chica! First thing first- no more munching! No matter how good those chips look in that commercial, do NOT eat while you watch TV.  You don't realize how much food you've eaten, and most of the time, you are eating junk.  Instead, when you feel like grabbing a snack, have a glass of water and ask if you're actually hungry.  If so, have a piece of fruit or some hummus and peppers.  Next, make TV an active thing (or nix it altogether for something outside!).  Tell yourself for every TV show you watch, you'll do 10 crunches, and for every hour you watch TV, you'll take a 10 minute long walk in your neighborhood.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Sunny4132 on 8/27/2012 4:41:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD please reply i have posted this and no replies
I am about 5 feet and weigh  pounds. I am 12 years old. I am muscular and exercice alot, so i dont know why i weigh this much. i have been showing the signs of having my period soon so that may contribute. Am i fat? I am really scared about this.Please help as i have been feeling sad and fat all the time. Thank you.

Hey girl.  You are not fat, and gaining weight before your get your period is totally normal! Also, muscle weights more than fat, so while you may weigh more than you like, it's healthy, since you're muscular! xoxo
Kate G.

by puddinface7 on 8/27/2012 11:05:05 AM

MY BGF won't talk to me for no reason and now i know why! Its because he has a new girlfriend. Why would he ditch me for this girl Frown He always ends up getting his heart brokken because hes the most commeted guy ever! Hes just amazing and it scares me thinking about him giving his first kiss to this girls. His last relationship was 3 years and fom what i heard was that people think this relation ship is going to last at least 5, people tell me that they think a like and can finish each others sentences. I can't stop thinking about this it bugs me soooo much i'm so depressed latly! and i can't talk to him at school im home schooled!!! Frown plz help me. how do i get him to talk to me again.?

Hey chica! Unfortunately you can't choose who this guy gives his first kiss to, or keep him safe from ever getting his heart broken.  It sounds like you may have a crush on him, so it might be a good idea to slow down and let him get used to his new relationship.  Try texting him in a week or so and seeing if he responds then. xoxo

Kate G.