2 HOURS AGO Thanksgiving is official over—time to get started on these cute & cheap Christmas crafts: http://t.co/GK9eNSsGDn

5 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

6 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

5 reasons breakfast rocks

When you’re rushin’ to make the bus every morning, a little thing like breakfast just doesn’t seem super-important. But it’s good for way more than just silencing...

I love breakfast, it's my favorite meal. My mom sometimes makes me hot chocolate and toast with butter! YUM! It's so good. It's a French thing that my mom's parents would make her when she was a kid and living in France.

by yogageek24 on 8/24/2012 8:53:48 AM

I luv having cheerios n milk, french toast, or a simple bagel n cream cheese. Delicious!!

by uniquester on 8/23/2012 7:05:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!
Hi umm i am a little overweight and i am 14 yrs old. Umm i was wondering, how many calories shuld i burn/ day and eat/day? Am i supposed to burn every calorie that i eat, to be healthy??!?

Hey girlie,

NO WAY should you burn every calorie you eat! Calories give you energy and help your body work, so you need them! The best thing to do is talk to your doctor to find the right "calorie count" for your body and lifestyle. Talk to your doctor about what foods to eat, exercises to do, and ways to stay fit. After you chat about getting healthy, you can also check out our healthy recipes section and our workouts section to find ways to mix up your new routine Smile

Lauren C.

by Sunny4132 on 8/23/2012 5:57:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Has anyone won the Fab Fiction contest yet? I'm so nervous!!!

Hey girly! Not yet! The winner will be notified as soon as the judging is finished! Good luck! xoxo

Carly S.

by jrprodigy12 on 8/23/2012 2:37:35 PM

Carly S.

by field2300 on 8/22/2012 4:56:44 PM

Hey, every morning my mom makes these really good for you organic smoothies.Between those and the water it takes to get all SEVEN of my vitamins down I'm full do you think Thats an alright breakast?

Hey girly! Sounds yummy! It depends on what your mom puts in your smoothies. If she puts protein powder or greek yogurt you should be fine, but you need to make sure you're getting protein at breakfast! xoxo

Carly S.

by cookiemonster15 on 8/22/2012 4:26:56 PM

Some of my fave breakfast foods are cereal, cinnamon buns, and yogurt.

by otter77 on 8/22/2012 3:12:04 PM

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day! Although, sometimes not the healthiest.... Cinnamon rolls, waffles, pancakes. Sorry!

by AlwaysDreamer on 8/22/2012 2:03:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
School starts tomorrow for me and one of the things I've been doing to prepare was cleaning my face. My skin was finally clear until this morning when i woke up with this HUGE zit on my cheek! HELP!!

Hey sweets! Try not to stress out, that will only make it worse! Make sure to wash your face tonight before you go to bed and if you have any pimple cream you should put that on it (maybe even now and then again before you go to bed). Here's a GL article on acne that has some tips i think will work for you! Have a great first day! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/02/01/skin-pimples-blackheads.aspx xoxo

Carly S.

by Sparksfly on 8/22/2012 1:59:45 PM

Can you give me some fast 5 minute breakfast ideas to eat when school starts for me on September 4rth?? I wake up at 6:30, I leave at 7:20, school starts at 7:30. I usually never eat breakfast, sometimes a glass of milk, at schol for lunch, if there's fruits or something I like I eat lucnch, but if everything disgust me I just always drink milk..People say that because I skip breakfast and lunch most of the time and always drink milk I become skinner and taller. I want to know some good breakfast ideas to eat..the last time I ate a good breakfast on school days was when I was in 3rd grade when my mom forced me to eat hard boiled eggs and toast..I'm going to 8th grade, already very tall and skinny, but I wanna become healthy.. PS:You gotta be at school some minutes early so you're not tardy.

Hey girly! Skipping meals is definitely not a good idea. You should talk to your mom about packing a lunch or snacks so that you have more to eat on the days that you don't like the food in the cafeteria! For breakfast, try cereal, toast with peanut butter (or soy nut butter), yogurt with fruit and granola, protein bars, frozen breakfast foods (waffles, pancakes, toaster strudels), or bagels with cream cheese (peanut butter's good too!). A glass of milk is good to go with any of these just try not to make it the only thing you have! xoxo

Carly S.