Bridget M.

is modding

29 MINUTES AGO Yikes! @ChloeGMoretz gets hurt on set of her new movie: http://t.co/KkjBfgzpHR

AN HOUR AGO Basically 😆🎄🎁pic.twitter.com/h54JpnRRktnRRkt

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 4 get luscious lashes with Chella's Eyelash Fulfillment Kit: http://t.co/cYYwomhhsu

COMMENTS

5 reasons breakfast rocks

When you’re rushin’ to make the bus every morning, a little thing like breakfast just doesn’t seem super-important. But it’s good for way more than just silencing...

Everyone thinks I'm really annoying. I try to stop talking so much but I can't stop talking for some reason

Hey girl! Try getting a journal to write down a lot of your thoughts instead of saying them all out loud! Keeping a journal can be fun and it's a great way to get your thoughts out! Keep being yourself, but maybe try not too be too overwhelming? Make sure to talk to different people that way you're not talking only to one person and throwing it all at them. If people still say you're annoying try reaching out to new people and making new friends! xoxo

Carly S.

by field2300 on 8/22/2012 12:59:51 PM

Special k chocolatey delight

by field2300 on 8/22/2012 12:58:16 PM

I <3 breakfast!!

by fallsb-ball on 8/22/2012 11:40:37 AM

My BFF is turning 13 next week. We want her to have a good birthday, but the thing is that we can't celebrate at our houses. We decided to go out to the mall and eat or whatever, but that just sounds like something we do everyday. What are some great ways to celebrate her birthday in public? (PS There'll be about 6 of us)

Hey girl! Sounds fun! I love birthdays! What about going to a bowling alley, a roller skating rink, a libby lu (I'm not sure if they'll have one near you or not), a restaurant you've never been to, a zoo, or the movies! If you're doing something that you do a lot try putting a twist on it! Maybe if you go to the mall do a scavenger hunt! Or if you go to the movies dress up in your favorite characters! Anything will be fun with all 6 friends! Have a blast! xoxo

Carly S.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 8/22/2012 9:57:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I'm a tall girl with wide shoulders and long legs. I've been reading some of your responses to people about losing 2-3 pounds a week, so I tried it, but for girls like me, 2 pounds is outcome a glass of water. My friends always tell me how tall I am, and I act like it's a compliment, but it makes me feel different. I'm at least 3 inches than all of my closest friends, I tower over boys, and My legs give out at ramdom times cause they're so long. I'm going into freshman year and I'm the tallest girl there. That isn't something I'm proud of. I used to feel good about it but now it's a constant reminder that I'm not normal. I've been told getting into shape helps, but so far, it makes me feel worse. What should I do?

Hey girl! What you need is to feel more confident in yourself! Did you ever think some people could be jealous of your height? I've always been one of the shortest of my friends and I wished I was taller for years! I would constantly be complimenting my super tall friends by saying wow you're so tall, but I never meant it in a bad way; I was jealous of their height! Since then I've learned to be more comfortable with my height, but right now it doesn't seem like you're at that point. Maybe you should talk to some of your friends, confide in them and say hey I don't love being tall, and it kind of hurts  my feelings when you say that. Talking to your friends, a parent or another adult you feel close to always helps! If you're still feeling down try other ways to gain confidence! Check out this article! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/08/17/i-want-more-confidence.aspx I think it should help! xoxo

Carly S.

by kk25225 on 8/22/2012 9:47:09 AM

Starting tomorrow, i haveing tryouts for my highschool soccer team. Im a freshmen so this is my first year and im really nervous. We have 3 days of tryouts and for the first 2, there are going to be one in the morning and one in the late afternoon. I know im not in the worst shape of all thr girls, but im definately not the best either. What are some things i can do (either the day before aka today, or the day of) that will help me have enough energy to do good at our tryouts? Or foods that will give me plenty of energy?

Hey girly! I would say for the day before, try not to be too active and tire yourself out, but maybe go on a shorter run or do a little bit of cardio. Try to get a good nights sleep the night before! Then of course eat lots of proteins both days and some carbs! I'm sure you'll do great! Sounds like you have a fun season ahead of you! xoxo

Carly S.

by LilyLookALike on 8/22/2012 8:53:52 AM

Modmodmod
I really want to start wearing makeup to school this year. I only want to wear mascara but I'm not sure how to ask my mom. I know that sounds weird but I'm really bad at speaking up on stuff like that. Thanks!

Hey sweets! How about you ask your mom if she has a little while to talk and then talk to her about makeup and tell her how you're growing up! I doubt she'll have a problem with it as long as you sit down and have a conversation with her. Talking to your mom about things like this and building a stronger and more open relationship with her at your age will make it easier in the future to comfortably talk to her about things! Don't be afraid to  speak up I'm sure your mom would love to talk to you about wearing makeup and anything else you'd want to talk to her about! Good luck! xoxo

Carly S.

by Myipodrox16 on 8/22/2012 2:05:40 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey so I am a dancer, and that means tank tops and leotards all the way. I do not have a lot of hair at all on my armpits and it is blonde, but I need to look but I THINK I might want to shave there soon because even tho there isnt a lot...

Hey gal pal,

I totes know how you feel. If you feel like you would be more comfortable shaving then knock your socks off! It doesn't sound really necessary right now but do you what's in your gut!

Jordan S.