4 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

7 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

8 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

6 steps to scoring the perfect BTS haircut

There’s nothing better than walking down the hall on the first day back with a totally new ‘do. We’re all about changin’ up your look, but there...

The girl in the pic above has gorgeous hair! Luv her boots too!

by ColosalMascara on 8/30/2012 8:11:56 AM

Mod mod mod
I have light brow hair that is about 3 inches past my shoulders and side bangs and I am wondering what kind of hair style I should get I am thinking about getting burgundy or red streaks and the under part of my hair bleached blonde please help!

Hey girlie,

That sounds gorgeous! Since you already have bangs and a good length, I would keep them and add drama by getting some layers cut into your hair. That, plus the streaks, will feel like a total makeover and will keep your look feeling fresh! Smile

Lauren C.

by Nicole7342 on 8/26/2012 2:28:08 AM

Great ideas!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want to find you personal style? Not sure what to wear, this or that? Join The Chichi Circle -- The circle that'll help you look your best.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 8/25/2012 3:40:54 PM

I was tired of having the same hair cut every year so last year i cut it super short and i did not like it very much. Now it is right below my shoulders and i do not know how to cut it. Any advice?

by belafab on 8/23/2012 11:05:37 PM

I have super straight dark-coppery brown hair that falls a little past my shoulders. I usually just wear it up in a ponytail at school but this year I want to try something different. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hey chica! I love braids- they keep things out of your hair and there are a million ways to do it.  xoxo

Kate G.

by mrsboobeartomlinson on 8/23/2012 1:05:59 PM

In had my hair long for my entire life (I went through phases with my bangs though) but in March I finally got it cut to look like Dianna Agron's! It's a bit longer than hers, and I love it!

by sabbybellz on 8/23/2012 10:11:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Has anyone won the Fab Fiction contest yet?? I'm so anxious and nervous!! Thanks!!

Hey chicky! We're still judgin' so hang tight and we'll announce the winners ASAP. xoxo

Kate G.

by jrprodigy12 on 8/23/2012 4:13:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have strait, brown-red hair. I really want to get extensions but I have no idea what's best. Clip-in's? Those glue things? Where do I get them? What stores have them? And how much do they cost for real hair?? Any advice or could you link me an article about it? Thankyou so much!!
xoxo, Lexie

Hey chica! I'd definitely talk to your mom about this! I'm sure she has some great advice on what to do and can help you find the perfect ones for your hair! I know they sell clip ons at a lot of beauty/hair places so once you talk to your mom I'd check them out! Good luck! xoxo

Carly S.

by lexiebrittanie on 8/22/2012 1:02:14 PM

Last summer I had really long hair. I wanted short hair and looked through many magazines to find the right cut I wanted. When I got it cut, I was happy with what I got.

by <3HungerGames on 8/22/2012 11:34:01 AM

I always research a LOT before i get a haircut, like i google what kind of hairstyles work best for my face shape, hair color, hair texture, etc. and then i find a few good pictures i can show the stylist.

by bunnehz on 8/22/2012 10:51:12 AM