15 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

16 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

17 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

6 steps to scoring the perfect BTS haircut

There’s nothing better than walking down the hall on the first day back with a totally new ‘do. We’re all about changin’ up your look, but there...

i trust my aunt (she's a hairdresser) to do my hair right i would never go to any other stylist she had a bad experience with one where she just wanted a trim but the stylist said "your hair is too curly you'll never be able to wear it long!" and cut it short like a boy (dont ask me why her hair is beautiful auburn with banana curls)and all the kids made fun of her so for that she always leaves it longer than what you want and asks if you still want more cut off.

So beware of other stylist cause they may just do what they want and not what you wanted

by amr6 on 8/22/2012 9:08:11 AM

thanks i'm getting my haircut on saturday!

by islandgirl23 on 8/21/2012 10:48:22 PM

This is a bit late for me. I started school last week!!!

by shellstheturtle on 8/21/2012 8:07:47 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask and get an instant reply! http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=6486

by icecream8975 on 8/21/2012 7:45:00 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod,
I'm starting a new school, and I only have 4 minutes between classes. And all my classes are far away from my locker.and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be late for every class.What should I do?

hey! get a really big backpack and carry what you'll need for multiple classes at once. good luck!

Helen S.

by Cartoon Kit-Kat on 8/21/2012 7:13:15 PM

haha my hair was down to my mid back then i got it cut to my chin. i looked like a boy!!! but now it's a bit past my shoulders and it's fine

by loppyears12 on 8/21/2012 6:20:54 PM

Last time I got a haircut was on march 28 2012! xD It was a short layer cut and now my bangs are now down to my chin! Grew like 2inches! I'm gonna get my new haircut on my birthday, that's what my mom said.

by Susmita24 on 8/21/2012 5:55:09 PM

@ Rainbow♥123, BTS means back to school, and you're not a noob, whatever that is..

by Susmita24 on 8/21/2012 5:46:41 PM

@rainbow<3123
BTS stands for Back To School
Hope this helped! ;)

by Daddy'sgrl12 on 8/21/2012 5:42:00 PM

i feel like such a noob asking, What does BTS stand for?

by Rainbow♥123 on 8/21/2012 5:35:10 PM