Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

10 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

11 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

6 steps to scoring the perfect BTS haircut

There’s nothing better than walking down the hall on the first day back with a totally new ‘do. We’re all about changin’ up your look, but there...

The girl in the pic above has gorgeous hair! Luv her boots too!

by ColosalMascara on 8/30/2012 8:11:56 AM

Mod mod mod
I have light brow hair that is about 3 inches past my shoulders and side bangs and I am wondering what kind of hair style I should get I am thinking about getting burgundy or red streaks and the under part of my hair bleached blonde please help!

Hey girlie,

That sounds gorgeous! Since you already have bangs and a good length, I would keep them and add drama by getting some layers cut into your hair. That, plus the streaks, will feel like a total makeover and will keep your look feeling fresh! Smile

Lauren C.

by Nicole7342 on 8/26/2012 2:28:08 AM

Great ideas!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want to find you personal style? Not sure what to wear, this or that? Join The Chichi Circle -- The circle that'll help you look your best.

by Shadow.Fall691 on 8/25/2012 3:40:54 PM

I was tired of having the same hair cut every year so last year i cut it super short and i did not like it very much. Now it is right below my shoulders and i do not know how to cut it. Any advice?

by belafab on 8/23/2012 11:05:37 PM

I have super straight dark-coppery brown hair that falls a little past my shoulders. I usually just wear it up in a ponytail at school but this year I want to try something different. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hey chica! I love braids- they keep things out of your hair and there are a million ways to do it.  xoxo

Kate G.

by mrsboobeartomlinson on 8/23/2012 1:05:59 PM

In had my hair long for my entire life (I went through phases with my bangs though) but in March I finally got it cut to look like Dianna Agron's! It's a bit longer than hers, and I love it!

by sabbybellz on 8/23/2012 10:11:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Has anyone won the Fab Fiction contest yet?? I'm so anxious and nervous!! Thanks!!

Hey chicky! We're still judgin' so hang tight and we'll announce the winners ASAP. xoxo

Kate G.

by jrprodigy12 on 8/23/2012 4:13:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have strait, brown-red hair. I really want to get extensions but I have no idea what's best. Clip-in's? Those glue things? Where do I get them? What stores have them? And how much do they cost for real hair?? Any advice or could you link me an article about it? Thankyou so much!!
xoxo, Lexie

Hey chica! I'd definitely talk to your mom about this! I'm sure she has some great advice on what to do and can help you find the perfect ones for your hair! I know they sell clip ons at a lot of beauty/hair places so once you talk to your mom I'd check them out! Good luck! xoxo

Carly S.

by lexiebrittanie on 8/22/2012 1:02:14 PM

Last summer I had really long hair. I wanted short hair and looked through many magazines to find the right cut I wanted. When I got it cut, I was happy with what I got.

by <3HungerGames on 8/22/2012 11:34:01 AM

I always research a LOT before i get a haircut, like i google what kind of hairstyles work best for my face shape, hair color, hair texture, etc. and then i find a few good pictures i can show the stylist.

by bunnehz on 8/22/2012 10:51:12 AM

i trust my aunt (she's a hairdresser) to do my hair right i would never go to any other stylist she had a bad experience with one where she just wanted a trim but the stylist said "your hair is too curly you'll never be able to wear it long!" and cut it short like a boy (dont ask me why her hair is beautiful auburn with banana curls)and all the kids made fun of her so for that she always leaves it longer than what you want and asks if you still want more cut off.

So beware of other stylist cause they may just do what they want and not what you wanted

by amr6 on 8/22/2012 9:08:11 AM

thanks i'm getting my haircut on saturday!

by islandgirl23 on 8/21/2012 10:48:22 PM

This is a bit late for me. I started school last week!!!

by shellstheturtle on 8/21/2012 8:07:47 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask and get an instant reply! http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=6486

by icecream8975 on 8/21/2012 7:45:00 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod,
I'm starting a new school, and I only have 4 minutes between classes. And all my classes are far away from my locker.and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be late for every class.What should I do?

hey! get a really big backpack and carry what you'll need for multiple classes at once. good luck!

Helen S.

by Cartoon Kit-Kat on 8/21/2012 7:13:15 PM

haha my hair was down to my mid back then i got it cut to my chin. i looked like a boy!!! but now it's a bit past my shoulders and it's fine

by loppyears12 on 8/21/2012 6:20:54 PM

Last time I got a haircut was on march 28 2012! xD It was a short layer cut and now my bangs are now down to my chin! Grew like 2inches! I'm gonna get my new haircut on my birthday, that's what my mom said.

by Susmita24 on 8/21/2012 5:55:09 PM

@ Rainbow♥123, BTS means back to school, and you're not a noob, whatever that is..

by Susmita24 on 8/21/2012 5:46:41 PM

@rainbow<3123
BTS stands for Back To School
Hope this helped! ;)

by Daddy'sgrl12 on 8/21/2012 5:42:00 PM

i feel like such a noob asking, What does BTS stand for?

by Rainbow♥123 on 8/21/2012 5:35:10 PM

Hey Choir-Girl99 you should repost the comment under a "MOD"

by fallsb-ball on 8/21/2012 5:32:24 PM

mod mod mod
i just got my hair cut and now i like the way i had it before. Before it was unigue and formal at the same time. Now it looks like a little kids haircut. My hair is blond and now its a very short bob style. Im going back and need some ideas. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Helen S.

by flammer3 on 8/21/2012 5:19:44 PM

huh... school starts in like 5 days and I'm getting my hair done this weekend. I have searched for things to do but mostly what I find is how to fix up my hair. anyone have any ideas?

by Choir-Girl99 on 8/21/2012 4:46:10 PM