1 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What signals are you sending to your crush?

Jazz up your jeans: 5 how-tos

How are you gonna make yourself stand out in the crowd of jean-wearin’ cuties this fall? Give yours a splash of personal style, of course! Just ‘cause...

I wanna rip my new jeans! Give it that edge.. Smile

by xxLoveSelGomezxx on 2/15/2013 7:40:17 PM

Love the new series "Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel"? Then join a brand-new club dedicated entirely to this fantastic series by Michael Scott! Many positions still open! Smile Join for forums, discussions, and chats about the best new book series out there! If you would like to join, go to Clubs and look for the club called Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel!

by Lady Grey on 9/19/2012 8:52:54 PM

1. Think of your crush 2. Make a heart with your hands 3. Kiss your hand heart 4. Put it where the real heart is 5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow 6. This only works if you post it on your favorite article

by keukagirl on 9/5/2012 10:16:00 AM

I want to try the bleach!!

by chocolateworld12 on 9/1/2012 6:54:43 AM

Hey gals! Join Healthy Eats! Its a club all about eatng right, health, and fitess. Positions still open, so hurry!

by cousin11 on 8/29/2012 4:04:06 PM

Hey gals! Join Just the girls! It's a club where we talk about everything girl related: sports, health, makeup, hair, shopping, hobbies, GUYS, and EVERYTHING ELSE!!! Positions still open! Plz join!

by cousin11 on 8/27/2012 8:15:51 PM

My mom said she agreed to girls life policy and my profile still won't show up. Also how do you have the picture when you post comments and stuff?

Hey girl! Don't sweat it. We have special mods in charge of approving profiles and they will get to it.  The pictures are called avatars and can be uploaded under "my account." xoxo

Lauren I.

by Magicgal18 on 8/27/2012 2:52:46 PM

Cute! Mom would never let me do this... Oh well, still adorable.

by Acutiebookworm on 8/26/2012 8:26:16 PM

oooh...i want to try the bleach!!!

by the_last_ninja on 8/26/2012 7:09:54 PM

by Dazzle31 on 8/26/2012 1:23:27 PM

I like taking my too short jeans and making them into capris or shorts! so cute and you can save money! Smile

by HannahJL on 8/25/2012 5:47:53 PM

None of this allowed in my dresscode Frown but I LOVE the idea about the doodles

by Em&Em138 on 8/25/2012 2:57:47 PM

Hey everybody!!
please join my club"like a blank canvas"!! you can find it on my profile, its for girls who like to write anything from poems, to stories, to songs!! plz join!! positions open.

by High Tops FTW on 8/25/2012 2:15:24 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 8/25/2012 1:54:52 PM

Hey girlies!
Come join my club the IT GIRL. It's about all things fashion, beauty, school, boys, how to become an it girl, and much more! Positions open!
Or join my club Healthy Eats! It's about eating healthy without eating gross stuff, esp. if you don't like vegetables like me! Positions open!

by iheartparis101 on 8/25/2012 12:49:13 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?