1 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

2 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

3 HOURS AGO These sandals are seriously the definition of "cheap chic" http://t.co/Lc1j7eRw6p

COMMENTS

Look amazing (and feel fab) when ya hit the halls

Teen health and fitness guru and Energy Up! founder Kathie Dolgin is taking over GL’s Facebook page this Thursday at 6 p.m. EST to help you rule...

i use to like this guy and my friends say i should go out with him he will be a jerk and he will flurt with me
how could i get him interested in me??? thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

You can't MAKE him like you, but you can totally let him get to know you better and see if he's really a nice guy! Check out this article with great tips on how to get closer as friends with your crush - and turn up the flirt factor at the same time <3

Lauren C.

by pizzapop7 on 8/23/2012 5:49:51 PM

Hey girls!
I've been an advice queen for a while, and I figured I'd start "advertising" again, since school is starting and whatever. Smile
So post on my profile or one of my advice clubs (Profile will probably be quicker!) if you need some advice!
I do anything from hair to style to boys! Smile
Xoxo
Rosellen

by ziirnn on 8/23/2012 5:26:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD how can i find a good pair of skinny jeans?!?!?!??! all the pairs i ever find are always fit around the waist but are too straight legged at the bottom! it's so annoying. where can i find a pair that will be tighter around the ankles? thanks!!

Hey girlie,

Try going for a jegging instead of a skinny jean! They have a little more stretch and are tighter, so they're great for girls with thin legs! Smile
Lauren C.

by karategirl78 on 8/23/2012 5:24:16 PM

Oh No!!!! This was gonna be the first one I could attend but now we have last minute dinner plans and there is no way around 'em and no way to make it back in time! But all I was gonna ask is an easy excercise to tone up my thighs and stomach (not all in one) do you guys have any tips?

Hey girly! Not to worry too much! Here are some links to our fave exercises! One of the articles is just on abs and the other gives you all kinds of toning exercises (thighs and abs are on there!!!). Hope your dinner plans go great and your workout too! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/11/04/five-moves-for-flat-abs.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/10/Five-Fave-Toning-Moves.aspx xoxo

Carly S.

by cookiemonster15 on 8/23/2012 3:21:32 PM

I have a square shaped face. My hair goes down about 1-2 inches past my shoulders, and i have no bangs, but i want some. What kind would be good with my face shape?

Hey chicky! There are lots of different bang shapes, so bring a few pictures of what you think you want to your hair stylist and ask them which one they think will work best for you. xoxo

Kate G.

by happyone123 on 8/23/2012 11:34:13 AM

♡MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!♡
Hey, so I am going into sixth grade on September 5th. I really want to make a lot of new friends, what are some tips? Thank you! I need tips on..
-What to say
-How to act
-Et cetera?
Thank you so much!
XOXO,
WinnieGirlie

hey! just introduce yourself to a lot of different people and don't be discouraged, if you don't hit it off with one person talk to someone else. be yourself and try not to stress too much. you will make friends eventually!

Helen S.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/21/2012 8:31:32 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask and get and instant reply. http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=6486

by icecream8975 on 8/21/2012 7:43:48 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
What if you don't have a facebook???

Hey girlie! Our page is public, so you'll still be able to follow along and see the chat without having to sign in! xoxo

Kate G.

by Sarah510 on 8/21/2012 3:32:08 PM

I so wish i could do this but i dont have FB. I have asked before but they always say no and that I am not responsible. I have tried to show how responsible I can be but they still wont let me get one!!! What shoud I do????
Any suggestions would be great! (And you dont have to be a mod!!!!!!!!!!)

Hey girl! Don't stress, my parents said the same thing at first! Try talking to them about a compromise. Ask if they can tell you a certain age you're allowed to have one or certain things to do in order to get one! Or maybe ask if you get good grades, do well in your sport, or take out the trash all first trimester or semester if you can get one! Good luck! xoxo

Carly S.