1 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding recipe? Yasss!! http://t.co/rijE55Yvy8

2 HOURS AGO Who needs a night out when you've got 6 @FierceReads to dive into?! http://t.co/Agm9QX1En2

2 HOURS AGO We’re spending our entire weekend reading our FREE copy of #Crewel via @wattpad. No shame. #bookclub http://t.co/d7EI8fySGq

COMMENTS

Say sayonara to the babes that are bringin' ya down

Whether you’ve been hangin’ with the same crew since kindergarten or you just found some buds at your new school, there are times when you can tell...

So there is this girl lets call her A. She went to my school for like 2 years then left. While she was gone she sent me a message that started a fight between A and I. Then she calls up another girl(S is what I will call her) And while on the same line as A and S my best friend (she doesn't like A but her mom wants them two to be friends) So on the same line A and S agree that they are going to beat ME up when we move to the next school where both A and S are going to go next year. What should I do? My Best friend told me that they BOTH agreed( A and S not my friend) that they are going to best me up when I thought that S was my friend. I am not scared cuz I don't think she will really beat me up but still. Its a threat not directly to my face but according to my friend. So im not sure what to do. I feel betrayed and just other feelin mixed together. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

hey chica, this is bullying and is getting to be violent. Tell an adult you trust like your parents, a teacher, or a counselor.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by LunaEstrellas on 1/1/2013 2:45:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, so my friend had a slumber party that ended today. Her brother has ADHD but can control it. He said something so naughty about me doing something to my crush as a joke that I get sick to my stomach and it really effected me. All my friends thought it was gross, too. What can I do to get it out of my mind without telling my parents or seeing a therapist?? Please help, it's kind of disturbing.

Hey girlie, watch movies, listen to music, anything to take your mind off things and make you think of something else. Once you take your mind off it hopefully you won't keep thinking about it.

Lauren T.

by iloveonedirection! on 12/30/2012 5:10:23 PM

So I have 2 friends I met on an online game. We're all 13 and we video chat and talk and text all the time. ( Yes, our parents are okay with this. ) I'll call them M and R. M & I have known each other for 3 years and then we met R about a year ago. M & R have some stuff in common like what they watch on TV and stuff, but R & I don't have a lot in common at all, so we don't really talk that much. I'll try to talk to her about something things, but usually either she ignores it or just says "XD". Do you have any ideas on what I can talk to her about or do so that we will get along and talk more? PS: We have gotten in a few little fights about some things. Nothing major, but we have gotten in quite a few fights, but we did make up and apologize.

Hey! Sounds to me like you're putting in a good effort to talk to R, but it takes two to start a friendship, so just keep up what you're doing, maybe bring up some topical things like movies that are coming out or games you both might like. Good luck!

Helen S.

by jazzdancer99 on 12/29/2012 2:15:32 PM

I know this girl and we used to be friends but she switched schools about a year and a half ago. After she left me and my other friends who used to hang out with her realized that she was mean and was just using us. And she is also a bad influence due to what she has done in the past and is still doing. But now she is back and my friends have been able to get the messege through to her that they don't want to be friends anymore. I, on the other hand, seem to have fallen into her trap again. I asked some of my friends what I should do to get the point across that I don't want to be friends and they suggested that I be mean to her. But I can't intentionally be mean to people, it makes me feel bad. How can I tell her that I don't want to be friends with her anymore without being too mean to her? One of my friends has also offered to tell her to just leave me alone. What do you suggest I do?

I don't think you've fallen in her trap if you already know what her trap is. If you don't want to be friends with her, just tell her that you think she was using you before and you're not interested in being friends again. If talking is too hard, than just slowly stop talking to her and hang out more with your other friends.
mailyse f.

by prettytough14 on 12/26/2012 3:17:33 PM

Okay, so this one girl and I have been best friends since we were 4. Lately, she has been hanging out with this one girl who I used to also be best friends with, but we grew apart because of her being mean. So anyways, we don't hang out anymore like we used to but we still talk every now and then. I'm kinda fine with it, because I have other great friends. The only think that bothers me is that the one who we grew apart, seems to enjoying talking to the people I was talking to right when I start talking. Other the that, the MAIN thing that bothers me is that all of my new friends always talk about EVERYTING they do with my old bestie and the one friend dwho we grew apart. What am I supposed to do because sometimes I want wish to be friends again with my old bestie? Please help! Thanks! <3 (sorry this is so long!)

Hey girl! If you want to be close again with your bestie, talk to her about it! You cant just hope she'll know what you want. And maybe that old friend has changed for the better? Theres no way to know unless you o something about it and work on your relationships. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Jaime98766 on 11/28/2012 4:49:52 PM

dateing him, me and him are acting like best friends, jokeing around, pretending to be buddies (well, i'm pretending/mostly. he might not realize he probably is too) and a scary thing is that once in a while, i find myself thinking i could like him, but i brain-slap myself back to sanity and think to myself "no, we're ony friends because of victoria". but i don't really mean it when i think i like him, because obviously i dont. i think it's just that seeing him be so funny and a good bf to my best friend, who i would proect from anything, that it just seems like it. please help me from thinking like this!

by soccacheer on 11/15/2012 10:19:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have a bestfriend who is friends with a guy who tease me about embarassing thing and make me feel AWFUL. If someting embarassing happens at my friends house, she tells the guy exacty what happened, then they make fun of me. I say when the emarassing things happen, not to tell anyone but she does anyway. This happened recently and she denyed she was doing anything wrong saying this was a joke. i over reacted when she was making fun of me and (I never loose control like this) fingered her friend and asked quiety in she was on her period (not my finest moment). Right now im ignoring her and she fb me and told me i was being rude and it was just a joke (not funny at all). She is also the fault finder type of friend and well... not many perople actually like her! She is really popular though and i dont want everyone turning against me. she has been my bff since i was born but im sick of her and her guyfriend. i have had good times with her in the past. What should i do?

Stay away!! She obviously isn't a REAL friend. Friends don't do that. Do not trust her with anything else. Try finding new and better friends. Good luck!
mailyse f.

by kiwwigirl101 on 10/26/2012 2:10:25 PM

MOD
Theres this girl whos in my 5th per n she is always staring, giving me dirty looks, interrupting convos w/ my friends, or excluding me from an activity. My 2 friends I hang out with in the class are friends w/ her n say shes nice but she just seems so fake to me. When she talks to me shes rude but to everyone else shes nice. I feel like she thinks she has to compete with me since she has a spoiled brat attitude and the attention is always on her. For instance she found out I went to a 1D concert - glare even though she went with VIP passes. Found out I went to the VMAs and was on TV like 5 times - dirty look even though she was there but wasnt on TV. When we were doing sketches in class she kept looking at mine to see if hers were better.
Next time she does this I kinda just want to confront her and say 'okay whats your problem? All you do is give me dirty looks but you dont even know me' Do you think thats a good idea? Do you think she's trying to compete w/ me?

Hey girl,

It sounds like she's jealous of you, but I think most people would be if you're doing awesome stuff like seeing 1D and going to the VMAs! Instead of trying to compete back, try being nice to her for a change--she may be acting that way because she's insecure, so try complimenting her on something she's good at. If you're nice to her and she keeps leaving you out, try talking to her, but don't make it as confrontational as you describe. Try being nice and listening to her side of the story so that you can make up and become friends.

Meghan D.

by hannahbabiie96 on 9/28/2012 10:46:05 PM

Well there's a girl in my class who I've always had problems with. In sixth grade she said really mean things about me behind my back, and she is kinda rude to me now even after two years. She's kind of part of my friend group and I say that we're friends but I just can't stand how shes so rude and tries to make herself look better than everyone else and put me down. The problem is that although my friends dislike her a lot of the time, some of them just don't want t hurt her feelings by telling her off for it. And there's only 7 girls in my class since I go to a private school, and none of them like her. I can't just ditch her because of it and I don't want t hurt anyone's feelings but shes just bringing my friends and me down. What should I do?

Hey girl,

While you can't avoid her completely, you can definitely sit down with her one-on-one and tell her you don't appreciate when she's rude. Try to tell her that her actions hurt your feelings without being too accusatory. If this sounds like a tough conversation, talk to a teacher or guidance counselor and ask if they can be present when the two of you talk to facilitate and work things out. It will be better if you can talk (and listen) to each other! Good luck chica!

Meghan D.

by Sunny79 on 9/28/2012 10:15:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok, so I have this one friend (I'll call her Z) and we sometimes have a lot of fun. She's moved a lot and has confessed things to me that she hasn't really told anyone else, and when we're alone, she laughs at my jokes and stuff. But when we're not, and mostly all day at school, she'll start being mad at me for basically NO REASON! And then an hour later we'll be besties again. . .I've confronted her about it and then she got really mad. . . and an hour later she was fine again. What do I do?

Hey emonade, mhmm maybe she is going through something. I know that sometimes when I'm thinking about something, my mood will shift back and forth. Since she's opened up to you before ask her if she's okay. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.