7 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

10 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

10 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Say sayonara to the babes that are bringin' ya down

Whether you’ve been hangin’ with the same crew since kindergarten or you just found some buds at your new school, there are times when you can tell...

OK so my freind thinks i like her bf- but i DONT... and she doesnt belive me when i say i dont... what should i do??

Hey babe,

I don't know exactly what it would take for her to believe you, but I think that's worth asking her.  Maybe let her know that you like somebody else, or ask her what it would take for her to believe you.
Jordan S.

by PS2905 on 9/21/2012 6:53:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Please I need help.My bff let's call her A.Her bff now let's call her S.I just started sixth grade three weeks ago.A and I have been bffs since third grade.A and S had a huge fight in 2nd grade and became exBFfs.Anyway during 5th grade A and S became friends again.When school started that was when the real trouble began.A has been ignoring me for S and a group of her friends.She sits with them at lunch talks to them in the hallways and all that.She's not being mean to me, she's just ignoring me.Another friend of mine who feels the same way talked to A about it and A said that she was sorry and that she would hang with us more.A also promised me she would save me a seat at lunch 3 times but everytime I looked at that table from the luch line she was sitting there laughing with her friends now I guess and all the chairs were filled.Please help I need her back she's the best friend I've ever had in my life.we had a lot of fun together during elementary school.

Meghan D.

by katniss50309 on 9/14/2012 6:26:18 PM

Dear Mod,
If someone asks me if I'm mad at them what do I say to them, if truthfully I am mad at them but I don't want to tell them the reason because it will create unwanted conflict?
Thanks xx

Meghan D.

by cindydream on 9/7/2012 1:43:16 PM

Mod mod mod
What are you up to?
I'm having a rough day blah
How's your day?

Hey girl!

My day is going pretty well. Just working and keeping busy! I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough day, have you tried looking on the bright side?
Alexis G.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/4/2012 12:44:28 PM

Thank you so much for posting this! it's going to be a big help...I'm trying to break away from one of my friends that I've known since sixth grade (I'm a freshman). I decided i was just tired of getting pulled into all the drama that comes along with being frinds with her (like how she recently got P.O.'d at one of my friends for going out with her ex). I just wanted to thank you for putting thisa up...it means a lot!!! THANK YOU!!! <3

Hey girl, no problem! So glad the piece helped you! Best of luck with everything! xoxo
Alyssa B.

by 1blackat on 9/3/2012 7:37:22 PM

ModModMod My friend have been acting really weird lately. She is hanging out with this really mean girl, and has been making fun of me in front of the class. I try to leave her alown but i hava almost all of my classes with her. I want to find new friends, but it is really hard to find friends at school and I dont live around anyone. Thanks for the help.

Hannah H.

by 1Dfan99 on 9/3/2012 2:11:04 PM

1 Think of your crush 2 Make a heart with your hands 3 While still making the heart kiss your hands 4 Put your heart where the real one is Tomorrow your crush will ask you out, only if u post this on your favorite article.

by hidi75 on 9/3/2012 12:22:18 PM

My family is so disconected scince my grandpa died we can`t get together for a holiday without a HUGE blow out it really makes me upset how do i celabrate by myself????

Hey girlie,

Family can be tough, but it's important to remember that you guys are going through a rough time. You shouldn't have to celebrate by yourself! Talk to your sibs, and if not get together a bunch of your friends!
Alexis G.

by megangirl23 on 9/3/2012 12:00:15 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/2/2012 12:40:06 PM

So there's this girl who is on my soccer team... Well she's on varsity and I'm on JV but she's in my grade. And she created drama with me last year. And now she goes up to my friends when I'm with them and acts extremely nice to them and ignores me. And we ended the year off good, but she's telling people I called her the B word on her birthday. Which was like 6 months ago. But really I said she was acting like one and she was the one who actually called me that. Anyways I don't really care about being friends with her, but I feel like she's trying to pull my friends away from me...sooo what do it do?

Hey girl,

If you said that, even if it's not what you meant, it's understandable that she might still be upset. Try apologizing to her and making up so that you can all be friends!

Meghan D.