8 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

11 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

12 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Say sayonara to the babes that are bringin' ya down

Whether you’ve been hangin’ with the same crew since kindergarten or you just found some buds at your new school, there are times when you can tell...

MOD MOD MOD! I have 4 fake friends which I don't like, I'm not gonna be their friends anymore this year. I'm gonna tell them. They are always greedy, cheating, using my brain for classes, but I tell them no and explain them how to do this assignment but they say they wanna copy me, they are backstabbing and liars! I am straight up truly gonna tell them you gotta use your own brain and help yourself out, you can't just use my brain like that to get all A's since you only target the nice nerds like me. I'm sorry, I will be polite to you still though you guys may not, but I had enough of this drama and using people etc..<--those are the words I'm telling them. I got 9 true friends which is my fave lucky # and they even dislike their attitude, the fake friends are one min your bff and the next, ignoring you, they act like girly girls but if you say something mean or honest about them they go tomboy on you. What should I do? I had enough but I'M NOT AFRAID TO STAND UP FOR MYSELF! PLZ HELP!

Hey girl,

If you don't want to be friends with them, try wording it in a kinder way, even if that is how you feel about them. If you have other friends, that's fine, but just be cautious of using tact with them even though they are mean. Just tell them you want to do your own thing in class and to spend more time alone, and leave it at that!

Meghan D.

by Susmita24 on 9/1/2012 9:39:50 PM

My tips are exactly like that. If they were kinda like bullies, I would try to talk to them and tell them how I feel.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 9/1/2012 7:21:19 PM

If you want to join a club, the join my 'I'm Sorry Club'! It's for apologizing. And I always check up on it. So don't feel alone!
Also to Fairy Tail fans, I have a club for you guys too!

by Gabriella123 on 9/1/2012 6:19:54 PM

Hey! Jpin my new club called- ADVICE FOR YOU!
I am sunny your presesent, but i have a whole team of great asvice givers here, too!
Come on over and check it out!

Xxoo,
Sunny

by Sunny4132 on 9/1/2012 5:12:57 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/1/2012 4:59:07 PM

Are you lookin for healthy eating tips, or are full of them yourself? Then come join my club " Healthier YOU! " We are looking for members, and positions are still open! We have " Tip of the day! " every day!!! we do healthy eating and fittness! Here is the link in which you can copy and past Smile

by meowgirlie1019 on 9/1/2012 1:36:14 PM

hey! I think you have a good plan. Tell them exactly what you wrote here is a calm way. Honesty is always the best policy.

Helen S.

by Susmita24 on 9/1/2012 1:36:07 PM

If you need advice or just want to talk about what's going in your life then join Live your life! Where we give advice on anything, fashion, school, growing up,and much more!!! Smile Even if you just want to talk and make new friends you can join! We'll be there to listen! THERE ARE A FEW POSITIONS OPEN! So please join! ♥♥♥

by PeaceKool on 9/1/2012 1:08:54 PM

Please join my club HERE 4 U! Ill give you advice and you can tell me anything! Please join! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo hpseals1

by hpseals1 on 9/1/2012 12:54:44 PM

I went to my orientation yesterday and met a friendly girl. I consider her as a friend, but I'm worried she doesn't think of me as a friend. I'm worried that she won't say hi to me when we go back to school for the first day. Any advice? Thanks!

Hey! just wait and see what happens. Smile and say hi on the first day of school and see how she reacts. Even if she doesn't think of you as a friend now, that doesn't mean you can never be friends.

Helen S.