7 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

10 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

12 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Say sayonara to the babes that are bringin' ya down

Whether you’ve been hangin’ with the same crew since kindergarten or you just found some buds at your new school, there are times when you can tell...

So there is this girl lets call her A. She went to my school for like 2 years then left. While she was gone she sent me a message that started a fight between A and I. Then she calls up another girl(S is what I will call her) And while on the same line as A and S my best friend (she doesn't like A but her mom wants them two to be friends) So on the same line A and S agree that they are going to beat ME up when we move to the next school where both A and S are going to go next year. What should I do? My Best friend told me that they BOTH agreed( A and S not my friend) that they are going to best me up when I thought that S was my friend. I am not scared cuz I don't think she will really beat me up but still. Its a threat not directly to my face but according to my friend. So im not sure what to do. I feel betrayed and just other feelin mixed together. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

hey chica, this is bullying and is getting to be violent. Tell an adult you trust like your parents, a teacher, or a counselor.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by LunaEstrellas on 1/1/2013 2:45:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, so my friend had a slumber party that ended today. Her brother has ADHD but can control it. He said something so naughty about me doing something to my crush as a joke that I get sick to my stomach and it really effected me. All my friends thought it was gross, too. What can I do to get it out of my mind without telling my parents or seeing a therapist?? Please help, it's kind of disturbing.

Hey girlie, watch movies, listen to music, anything to take your mind off things and make you think of something else. Once you take your mind off it hopefully you won't keep thinking about it.

Lauren T.

by iloveonedirection! on 12/30/2012 5:10:23 PM

So I have 2 friends I met on an online game. We're all 13 and we video chat and talk and text all the time. ( Yes, our parents are okay with this. ) I'll call them M and R. M & I have known each other for 3 years and then we met R about a year ago. M & R have some stuff in common like what they watch on TV and stuff, but R & I don't have a lot in common at all, so we don't really talk that much. I'll try to talk to her about something things, but usually either she ignores it or just says "XD". Do you have any ideas on what I can talk to her about or do so that we will get along and talk more? PS: We have gotten in a few little fights about some things. Nothing major, but we have gotten in quite a few fights, but we did make up and apologize.

Hey! Sounds to me like you're putting in a good effort to talk to R, but it takes two to start a friendship, so just keep up what you're doing, maybe bring up some topical things like movies that are coming out or games you both might like. Good luck!

Helen S.

by jazzdancer99 on 12/29/2012 2:15:32 PM

I know this girl and we used to be friends but she switched schools about a year and a half ago. After she left me and my other friends who used to hang out with her realized that she was mean and was just using us. And she is also a bad influence due to what she has done in the past and is still doing. But now she is back and my friends have been able to get the messege through to her that they don't want to be friends anymore. I, on the other hand, seem to have fallen into her trap again. I asked some of my friends what I should do to get the point across that I don't want to be friends and they suggested that I be mean to her. But I can't intentionally be mean to people, it makes me feel bad. How can I tell her that I don't want to be friends with her anymore without being too mean to her? One of my friends has also offered to tell her to just leave me alone. What do you suggest I do?

I don't think you've fallen in her trap if you already know what her trap is. If you don't want to be friends with her, just tell her that you think she was using you before and you're not interested in being friends again. If talking is too hard, than just slowly stop talking to her and hang out more with your other friends.
mailyse f.

by prettytough14 on 12/26/2012 3:17:33 PM

Okay, so this one girl and I have been best friends since we were 4. Lately, she has been hanging out with this one girl who I used to also be best friends with, but we grew apart because of her being mean. So anyways, we don't hang out anymore like we used to but we still talk every now and then. I'm kinda fine with it, because I have other great friends. The only think that bothers me is that the one who we grew apart, seems to enjoying talking to the people I was talking to right when I start talking. Other the that, the MAIN thing that bothers me is that all of my new friends always talk about EVERYTING they do with my old bestie and the one friend dwho we grew apart. What am I supposed to do because sometimes I want wish to be friends again with my old bestie? Please help! Thanks! <3 (sorry this is so long!)

Hey girl! If you want to be close again with your bestie, talk to her about it! You cant just hope she'll know what you want. And maybe that old friend has changed for the better? Theres no way to know unless you o something about it and work on your relationships. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Jaime98766 on 11/28/2012 4:49:52 PM

dateing him, me and him are acting like best friends, jokeing around, pretending to be buddies (well, i'm pretending/mostly. he might not realize he probably is too) and a scary thing is that once in a while, i find myself thinking i could like him, but i brain-slap myself back to sanity and think to myself "no, we're ony friends because of victoria". but i don't really mean it when i think i like him, because obviously i dont. i think it's just that seeing him be so funny and a good bf to my best friend, who i would proect from anything, that it just seems like it. please help me from thinking like this!

by soccacheer on 11/15/2012 10:19:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have a bestfriend who is friends with a guy who tease me about embarassing thing and make me feel AWFUL. If someting embarassing happens at my friends house, she tells the guy exacty what happened, then they make fun of me. I say when the emarassing things happen, not to tell anyone but she does anyway. This happened recently and she denyed she was doing anything wrong saying this was a joke. i over reacted when she was making fun of me and (I never loose control like this) fingered her friend and asked quiety in she was on her period (not my finest moment). Right now im ignoring her and she fb me and told me i was being rude and it was just a joke (not funny at all). She is also the fault finder type of friend and well... not many perople actually like her! She is really popular though and i dont want everyone turning against me. she has been my bff since i was born but im sick of her and her guyfriend. i have had good times with her in the past. What should i do?

Stay away!! She obviously isn't a REAL friend. Friends don't do that. Do not trust her with anything else. Try finding new and better friends. Good luck!
mailyse f.

by kiwwigirl101 on 10/26/2012 2:10:25 PM

MOD
Theres this girl whos in my 5th per n she is always staring, giving me dirty looks, interrupting convos w/ my friends, or excluding me from an activity. My 2 friends I hang out with in the class are friends w/ her n say shes nice but she just seems so fake to me. When she talks to me shes rude but to everyone else shes nice. I feel like she thinks she has to compete with me since she has a spoiled brat attitude and the attention is always on her. For instance she found out I went to a 1D concert - glare even though she went with VIP passes. Found out I went to the VMAs and was on TV like 5 times - dirty look even though she was there but wasnt on TV. When we were doing sketches in class she kept looking at mine to see if hers were better.
Next time she does this I kinda just want to confront her and say 'okay whats your problem? All you do is give me dirty looks but you dont even know me' Do you think thats a good idea? Do you think she's trying to compete w/ me?

Hey girl,

It sounds like she's jealous of you, but I think most people would be if you're doing awesome stuff like seeing 1D and going to the VMAs! Instead of trying to compete back, try being nice to her for a change--she may be acting that way because she's insecure, so try complimenting her on something she's good at. If you're nice to her and she keeps leaving you out, try talking to her, but don't make it as confrontational as you describe. Try being nice and listening to her side of the story so that you can make up and become friends.

Meghan D.

by hannahbabiie96 on 9/28/2012 10:46:05 PM

Well there's a girl in my class who I've always had problems with. In sixth grade she said really mean things about me behind my back, and she is kinda rude to me now even after two years. She's kind of part of my friend group and I say that we're friends but I just can't stand how shes so rude and tries to make herself look better than everyone else and put me down. The problem is that although my friends dislike her a lot of the time, some of them just don't want t hurt her feelings by telling her off for it. And there's only 7 girls in my class since I go to a private school, and none of them like her. I can't just ditch her because of it and I don't want t hurt anyone's feelings but shes just bringing my friends and me down. What should I do?

Hey girl,

While you can't avoid her completely, you can definitely sit down with her one-on-one and tell her you don't appreciate when she's rude. Try to tell her that her actions hurt your feelings without being too accusatory. If this sounds like a tough conversation, talk to a teacher or guidance counselor and ask if they can be present when the two of you talk to facilitate and work things out. It will be better if you can talk (and listen) to each other! Good luck chica!

Meghan D.

by Sunny79 on 9/28/2012 10:15:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok, so I have this one friend (I'll call her Z) and we sometimes have a lot of fun. She's moved a lot and has confessed things to me that she hasn't really told anyone else, and when we're alone, she laughs at my jokes and stuff. But when we're not, and mostly all day at school, she'll start being mad at me for basically NO REASON! And then an hour later we'll be besties again. . .I've confronted her about it and then she got really mad. . . and an hour later she was fine again. What do I do?

Hey emonade, mhmm maybe she is going through something. I know that sometimes when I'm thinking about something, my mood will shift back and forth. Since she's opened up to you before ask her if she's okay. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by emonade on 9/28/2012 12:42:27 AM

OK so my freind thinks i like her bf- but i DONT... and she doesnt belive me when i say i dont... what should i do??

Hey babe,

I don't know exactly what it would take for her to believe you, but I think that's worth asking her.  Maybe let her know that you like somebody else, or ask her what it would take for her to believe you.
Jordan S.

by PS2905 on 9/21/2012 6:53:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Please I need help.My bff let's call her A.Her bff now let's call her S.I just started sixth grade three weeks ago.A and I have been bffs since third grade.A and S had a huge fight in 2nd grade and became exBFfs.Anyway during 5th grade A and S became friends again.When school started that was when the real trouble began.A has been ignoring me for S and a group of her friends.She sits with them at lunch talks to them in the hallways and all that.She's not being mean to me, she's just ignoring me.Another friend of mine who feels the same way talked to A about it and A said that she was sorry and that she would hang with us more.A also promised me she would save me a seat at lunch 3 times but everytime I looked at that table from the luch line she was sitting there laughing with her friends now I guess and all the chairs were filled.Please help I need her back she's the best friend I've ever had in my life.we had a lot of fun together during elementary school.

Meghan D.

by katniss50309 on 9/14/2012 6:26:18 PM

Dear Mod,
If someone asks me if I'm mad at them what do I say to them, if truthfully I am mad at them but I don't want to tell them the reason because it will create unwanted conflict?
Thanks xx

Meghan D.

by cindydream on 9/7/2012 1:43:16 PM

Mod mod mod
What are you up to?
I'm having a rough day blah
How's your day?

Hey girl!

My day is going pretty well. Just working and keeping busy! I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough day, have you tried looking on the bright side?
Alexis G.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/4/2012 12:44:28 PM

Thank you so much for posting this! it's going to be a big help...I'm trying to break away from one of my friends that I've known since sixth grade (I'm a freshman). I decided i was just tired of getting pulled into all the drama that comes along with being frinds with her (like how she recently got P.O.'d at one of my friends for going out with her ex). I just wanted to thank you for putting thisa up...it means a lot!!! THANK YOU!!! <3

Hey girl, no problem! So glad the piece helped you! Best of luck with everything! xoxo
Alyssa B.

by 1blackat on 9/3/2012 7:37:22 PM

ModModMod My friend have been acting really weird lately. She is hanging out with this really mean girl, and has been making fun of me in front of the class. I try to leave her alown but i hava almost all of my classes with her. I want to find new friends, but it is really hard to find friends at school and I dont live around anyone. Thanks for the help.

Hannah H.

by 1Dfan99 on 9/3/2012 2:11:04 PM

1 Think of your crush 2 Make a heart with your hands 3 While still making the heart kiss your hands 4 Put your heart where the real one is Tomorrow your crush will ask you out, only if u post this on your favorite article.

by hidi75 on 9/3/2012 12:22:18 PM

My family is so disconected scince my grandpa died we can`t get together for a holiday without a HUGE blow out it really makes me upset how do i celabrate by myself????

Hey girlie,

Family can be tough, but it's important to remember that you guys are going through a rough time. You shouldn't have to celebrate by yourself! Talk to your sibs, and if not get together a bunch of your friends!
Alexis G.

by megangirl23 on 9/3/2012 12:00:15 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/2/2012 12:40:06 PM

So there's this girl who is on my soccer team... Well she's on varsity and I'm on JV but she's in my grade. And she created drama with me last year. And now she goes up to my friends when I'm with them and acts extremely nice to them and ignores me. And we ended the year off good, but she's telling people I called her the B word on her birthday. Which was like 6 months ago. But really I said she was acting like one and she was the one who actually called me that. Anyways I don't really care about being friends with her, but I feel like she's trying to pull my friends away from me...sooo what do it do?

Hey girl,

If you said that, even if it's not what you meant, it's understandable that she might still be upset. Try apologizing to her and making up so that you can all be friends!

Meghan D.

by TinaTime on 9/1/2012 10:47:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I have 4 fake friends which I don't like, I'm not gonna be their friends anymore this year. I'm gonna tell them. They are always greedy, cheating, using my brain for classes, but I tell them no and explain them how to do this assignment but they say they wanna copy me, they are backstabbing and liars! I am straight up truly gonna tell them you gotta use your own brain and help yourself out, you can't just use my brain like that to get all A's since you only target the nice nerds like me. I'm sorry, I will be polite to you still though you guys may not, but I had enough of this drama and using people etc..<--those are the words I'm telling them. I got 9 true friends which is my fave lucky # and they even dislike their attitude, the fake friends are one min your bff and the next, ignoring you, they act like girly girls but if you say something mean or honest about them they go tomboy on you. What should I do? I had enough but I'M NOT AFRAID TO STAND UP FOR MYSELF! PLZ HELP!

Hey girl,

If you don't want to be friends with them, try wording it in a kinder way, even if that is how you feel about them. If you have other friends, that's fine, but just be cautious of using tact with them even though they are mean. Just tell them you want to do your own thing in class and to spend more time alone, and leave it at that!

Meghan D.

by Susmita24 on 9/1/2012 9:39:50 PM

My tips are exactly like that. If they were kinda like bullies, I would try to talk to them and tell them how I feel.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 9/1/2012 7:21:19 PM

If you want to join a club, the join my 'I'm Sorry Club'! It's for apologizing. And I always check up on it. So don't feel alone!
Also to Fairy Tail fans, I have a club for you guys too!

by Gabriella123 on 9/1/2012 6:19:54 PM

Hey! Jpin my new club called- ADVICE FOR YOU!
I am sunny your presesent, but i have a whole team of great asvice givers here, too!
Come on over and check it out!

Xxoo,
Sunny

by Sunny4132 on 9/1/2012 5:12:57 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

by Princess Keziyah on 9/1/2012 4:59:07 PM

Are you lookin for healthy eating tips, or are full of them yourself? Then come join my club " Healthier YOU! " We are looking for members, and positions are still open! We have " Tip of the day! " every day!!! we do healthy eating and fittness! Here is the link in which you can copy and past Smile

by meowgirlie1019 on 9/1/2012 1:36:14 PM

hey! I think you have a good plan. Tell them exactly what you wrote here is a calm way. Honesty is always the best policy.

Helen S.

by Susmita24 on 9/1/2012 1:36:07 PM

If you need advice or just want to talk about what's going in your life then join Live your life! Where we give advice on anything, fashion, school, growing up,and much more!!! Smile Even if you just want to talk and make new friends you can join! We'll be there to listen! THERE ARE A FEW POSITIONS OPEN! So please join! ♥♥♥

by PeaceKool on 9/1/2012 1:08:54 PM

Please join my club HERE 4 U! Ill give you advice and you can tell me anything! Please join! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo hpseals1

by hpseals1 on 9/1/2012 12:54:44 PM

I went to my orientation yesterday and met a friendly girl. I consider her as a friend, but I'm worried she doesn't think of me as a friend. I'm worried that she won't say hi to me when we go back to school for the first day. Any advice? Thanks!

Hey! just wait and see what happens. Smile and say hi on the first day of school and see how she reacts. Even if she doesn't think of you as a friend now, that doesn't mean you can never be friends.

Helen S.

by cloudyday on 9/1/2012 12:26:32 PM

Thank you for posting this! This is what I'm going through right now.
In my school we choose our lunch tables for the whole year, on the first day. My "friends" are going to expect me to sit with them. If I don't, they will definitely all rally against me, which is pretty annoying. My locker is also beside them. Another problem is my best friend (who's nice) sits with these girls! I don't know what to do! Please Help! Thanks.

hey! You have to choose whether you would rather put up with them all year or decide to deal with their annoying drama if you sit somewhere else. This is entirely up to you. it's a tough decision and I'm sorry you have to make it, I feel like the school should let people sit where they want or at least not make it for the whole year. anyway, I think the right thing to do would be to sit somewhere else. Yeah maybe they'll be dramatic but you can just explain that you don't want them to take it personally, you just thought it would be cool to meet some new people. You won't be stuck with them all year and you might meet some really cool new people.

Helen S.

by clairydairydo on 9/1/2012 12:15:56 PM

I used to be a friends with a girl who would spend the weekend at my house and then ignore me if she saw another friend.She'd treat me like sh'd never seen before in her life. At my birthday party, she was almost always on her phone, doing stuff like texting and going on Facebook. She's always do stuff like that. I haven't talked to her since me birthday 7 months ago. Worst part is that we used to be like sisters.I was nothing but nice to her and she treated me like dirt.Luckily, I have other AMAZING friends!

Girlies, don't let ANYONE treat you like dirt.You deserve better! But, if you get new friends, don't ditch the old for the new. You can have both.

by scamp24 on 9/1/2012 11:50:59 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
What age, height, and weight do you have to be to sit in the front seat in Michigan???

Hey! There are no laws I can find about this. It just says that anyone ages 4-14 must buckle up in the rear of the car, and that anyone in the front seat must wear a seatbelt. I think it must be up to your parents to decide when you can sit in the front Smile
Helen S.