5 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U 💆🏾💁🏾💖 http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

6 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

7 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

Snag some shades--fast!

Sunglasses are a super cute part of any outfit, but they’re much more than just an accessory. They keep your eyes safe from all kinds of nasty...

Hey kewauneegal I'm not a mod or anything but thought id answer anyways since it dnt look like anyone else did. You can go to walmart or target (maybe other stores like them but i dont know any names) and get clip on sunglasses. they fit the frames and wont scratch yr glasses Smile

by glass-tears on 8/25/2012 12:30:17 PM

Hey! I would just like to say that dry shampoo is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

by Sunny4132 on 8/23/2012 5:40:06 PM

Hey girlies!

not only can you get cataracts but you can also get macular degeneration which allows you to see only using your periphorial vision. Also, blue eyed babes need to be extera careful 'cause blue eyes are genetically weaker and more likely to develop problems!

#lutheranSwag

by divasa on 8/23/2012 4:53:35 PM

uh GL i have glasses, not contacts. I can't wear sunglasses over my glasses without scrating tthem. what m i supposed 2 do, i just got new frames so i can't get the ones that have built-in sunglasses.

by kewauneegal on 8/22/2012 4:22:54 PM

I don't have a style of shades that are my go-tos.

by otter77 on 8/22/2012 3:23:51 PM

Id love to wear sunglasses but I have glasses so I cant. Plus prescription sunglasses are too expensive.. :/

by sinkinginblack on 8/21/2012 9:46:43 PM

But its going to be fall already GL, your a little late Smile

by madi_830 on 8/21/2012 8:07:14 PM

I want some cute shades now! Our science teacher from last year told us to buy the pricey SPF ones. We were talking about the ozone layers, periodic table of elements stuff! Really interesting and FUN!

by Susmita24 on 8/21/2012 2:29:40 PM

Would you rather hang with friends than find time to exercise? Why not combine the two and get a bunch of friends to go on a walk or bike ride around town.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Muscle weighs more than fat, so that’s why you gain weight instead of losing it when you workout regularly.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!