1 HOURS AGO . @ddlovato is alll over the news this week—for an *awesome* reason: http://t.co/EZwfZVd7ww pic.twitter.com/CagYodtHRN

2 HOURS AGO Are you committing any of these post-workout skin crimes?: http://t.co/irEeMeLOaS pic.twitter.com/pH3urNI4HW

3 HOURS AGO Ugh, double dates can be the WORST.: http://t.co/oHiMSJSzlS pic.twitter.com/umZ1KRrwTp

COMMENTS

Snag some shades--fast!

Sunglasses are a super cute part of any outfit, but they’re much more than just an accessory. They keep your eyes safe from all kinds of nasty...

Hey kewauneegal I'm not a mod or anything but thought id answer anyways since it dnt look like anyone else did. You can go to walmart or target (maybe other stores like them but i dont know any names) and get clip on sunglasses. they fit the frames and wont scratch yr glasses Smile

by glass-tears on 8/25/2012 12:30:17 PM

Hey! I would just like to say that dry shampoo is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

by Sunny4132 on 8/23/2012 5:40:06 PM

Hey girlies!

not only can you get cataracts but you can also get macular degeneration which allows you to see only using your periphorial vision. Also, blue eyed babes need to be extera careful 'cause blue eyes are genetically weaker and more likely to develop problems!

#lutheranSwag

by divasa on 8/23/2012 4:53:35 PM

uh GL i have glasses, not contacts. I can't wear sunglasses over my glasses without scrating tthem. what m i supposed 2 do, i just got new frames so i can't get the ones that have built-in sunglasses.

by kewauneegal on 8/22/2012 4:22:54 PM

I don't have a style of shades that are my go-tos.

by otter77 on 8/22/2012 3:23:51 PM

Id love to wear sunglasses but I have glasses so I cant. Plus prescription sunglasses are too expensive.. :/

by sinkinginblack on 8/21/2012 9:46:43 PM

But its going to be fall already GL, your a little late Smile

by madi_830 on 8/21/2012 8:07:14 PM

I want some cute shades now! Our science teacher from last year told us to buy the pricey SPF ones. We were talking about the ozone layers, periodic table of elements stuff! Really interesting and FUN!

by Susmita24 on 8/21/2012 2:29:40 PM

Improve your knowledge about ingredients in food and beauty products by reading labels and looking up studies related to additives and various chemicals.

Your mom just told you it’s your turn to pick the summer vacation spot, where will you choose?

Diet soda can make you fat.

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.