31 MINUTES AGO If you're a #Marvel fan, you absolutely *have* to watch the #CaptainAmericaCivilWar trailer:

1 HOURS AGO You *can* make an awesome pie. Here's how:

Snag some shades--fast!

Sunglasses are a super cute part of any outfit, but they’re much more than just an accessory. They keep your eyes safe from all kinds of nasty...

Hey kewauneegal I'm not a mod or anything but thought id answer anyways since it dnt look like anyone else did. You can go to walmart or target (maybe other stores like them but i dont know any names) and get clip on sunglasses. they fit the frames and wont scratch yr glasses Smile

by glass-tears on 8/25/2012 12:30:17 PM

Hey! I would just like to say that dry shampoo is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

by Sunny4132 on 8/23/2012 5:40:06 PM

Hey girlies!

not only can you get cataracts but you can also get macular degeneration which allows you to see only using your periphorial vision. Also, blue eyed babes need to be extera careful 'cause blue eyes are genetically weaker and more likely to develop problems!

by divasa on 8/23/2012 4:53:35 PM

uh GL i have glasses, not contacts. I can't wear sunglasses over my glasses without scrating tthem. what m i supposed 2 do, i just got new frames so i can't get the ones that have built-in sunglasses.

by kewauneegal on 8/22/2012 4:22:54 PM

I don't have a style of shades that are my go-tos.

by otter77 on 8/22/2012 3:23:51 PM

Id love to wear sunglasses but I have glasses so I cant. Plus prescription sunglasses are too expensive.. :/

by sinkinginblack on 8/21/2012 9:46:43 PM

But its going to be fall already GL, your a little late Smile

by madi_830 on 8/21/2012 8:07:14 PM

I want some cute shades now! Our science teacher from last year told us to buy the pricey SPF ones. We were talking about the ozone layers, periodic table of elements stuff! Really interesting and FUN!

by Susmita24 on 8/21/2012 2:29:40 PM

Have a huge test today? Sneak some gum to chew during class. It will help relieve stress and boost brainpower.
What do you do to study?

A dog’s mouth is cleaner than a human’s.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?