6 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine: http://t.co/P3yvII6nCn pic.twitter.com/V6ISX6wkEM

7 HOURS AGO The only workout you need this summer: http://t.co/VmVICwjUfc pic.twitter.com/TmQrLcmwB2

8 HOURS AGO This story brings a whole new meaning to lifesaver: http://t.co/j4fDRmuQ66 pic.twitter.com/E8ZchgAuao

COMMENTS

Take a bite outta these lunchbox picks

Going back to school means you’re gonna have to start packing lunches again. Yeah, it’s annoying, but it can be much healthier and tastier than the mystery...

I go to a great school and I always get hot lunch because it's ''cool,''. But unlike everybody else who gets pop and pizza and onion rings, I always get the same meal every day;a fresh ( I always ask the lunch lady if the salad is fresh, it drives her crazy)garden salad, a mozzerella cheese stick, Yoplait yougurt, and water. I'm always tempted to get an ice cream bar or a hot pretzel or french fries or a cookie, but I resist because a lot of people don't believe this, but eating good and working out a lot makes you feel great.  Karin E.

by Sarah510 on 1/21/2013 11:12:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
i dont know what to bring for side dishes with my salad at lunch its all delious but all snack are unhealthy especially at the snack bar at school!! i cant hold back on there warm chocolate chip coookies, any ideas????

Hey girl, I'm a big yogurt fan — you can even get low fat yogurt in a flavor like chocolate or key lime pie. Also, don't feel too guilty with those chocolate chip cookies! Your bod is growing and the best part about eating a healthy lunch is you can have a sweet treat snack, too.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by sophiesue22 on 11/26/2012 5:31:05 PM

MOD MOD
So I'm trying to eat healthier right now, but I just can't seem to say no to junk food, got any tips on how i can stay away from the junk food?

Hey girl,

Instead of cutting out junk food completely, try eating smaller portions of junk food every once in a while as a treat Smile It's okay to eat less healthy foods in moderation.

Meghan D.

by CookieMonster246 on 11/11/2012 12:12:34 AM

hey yallSmile come see my advice queen pg. same name as my profile.. you can go to my prfile to find it.. ttyl cant wait to help you and give you advice :d

by katymarielove on 10/27/2012 7:36:54 PM

Usually, I have a roll cut in half and filled with spinach, cucumbers, tomato, and a slice of cheese. My friends all think I'm crazy because there's no meat, but I've gotten so used to it and I don't like lunch meat!

by forgivenj13 on 10/13/2012 11:58:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
everything I see has sodium. Isn't that bad? and there is this honey whole wheat bread that i want to eat but it has 170mg of sodium. What do i do?just not eat it at all? or only eat a little bit of it?

Hannah H.

by bubzytea on 10/9/2012 4:46:57 PM

i love packing salad. another tecnique is dont add any dressing. of you like dressing only pack uno squeeze. it cuts back on sodium.

by gwagopie5 on 9/29/2012 8:22:44 PM

I'm allergic to lettuce...

by taytaychicken331 on 9/23/2012 10:33:11 PM

hi i need help with eating healthier also my family doesn't have the money to buy and fancy yogurt or other stuff I really need help do any of you guys have any good ideas?????

by fashion4ever:) on 9/20/2012 6:16:47 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I am a vegetarian and can't eat yoplait yogurt because of the gelatin. Do you know any yogurt that doesn't have gelatin that you can find in a regular supermarkets?

Hey KitCatJaide, you can always try soy yogurt. Stoneyfield and Silk may be found in the market. Kefir is a drinkable yogurt brand and AstroBieBest has good stuff. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.