4 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

7 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

8 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Take a bite outta these lunchbox picks

Going back to school means you’re gonna have to start packing lunches again. Yeah, it’s annoying, but it can be much healthier and tastier than the mystery...

MOD MOD MOD MOD, My friends or coming over for a sleepover in a hour, any ideas how to keep the entertained and some fun stuff to do? thanks!

Hannah H.

by emma2112 on 9/4/2012 1:56:18 PM

Thank you for posting this. this summer i have been eating a lot healthier and it has really paid off. now that school is back in session i thought it was going to be impossible to think of healthy but great tasting lunches but now i have a few ideas. Thanks!

by starkidpotterfan on 9/4/2012 11:47:11 AM

heys guys plz check out my profile and advice queen page im great at giving advice on anything

by jadarocks2401 on 9/3/2012 10:14:37 PM

MOD MOD!

it says that u answered me but it doesnt show what you said..like it shoes Hannah H but theres nothing written Smile

by caseycat16 on 9/3/2012 9:09:04 PM

Moderator!
I have really dark pores on my light face and it looks like A REAL MUSTACHE! I tried bleaching, shaving and everything, but it just doesn't work! What should I do?

Hey girl, chances are it may be just you who notices it (sometimes we're our own worst critic) but definitely talk to your mom about it and see what she thinks. You may be able to get products that will help reduce the size of those pores from a dermatologist but your 'rents should totes take a look first!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Kikikim8 on 9/3/2012 7:36:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
My mom has always wanted me to wax my legs but I want to shave them. I tried using a razor without telling her but I got caught. Now she wants to know where I got the razor from and every little detail. I don't really want to tell her all of the details. She said that it is ok if I shave but she will only let me if I tell her. What should I do???

Hey girl, tell her. It's really not a biggie and if she knows you've done it before, you've already broken the ice. It's better not to keep secrets from parents (trust me). Shaving may be a small thing, but if you keep it from her now, and you get caught, she'll have trouble trusting you on bigger things (like going out with that cute guy from your math class).

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by purplepants99 on 9/3/2012 6:00:43 PM

Okay so I gotta walk home for 8th grade, I have to walk 5-6 blocks to my aunt's house, she gave me her keys to the house just in case she's not home, my parents or her will take me home. I never walked home before and alal my friends goes with a ride that their parents pay for, my parents tried that but they couldn't find anybody! My dad can take me to school but not back! WHAT DO I DO! Oh, also I'm scared since my school is in detroit where there's alot of crime, and worried about strangers, perves, etc! My uncle can't take me home all the time, sometimes which is rare! I know one girl who walks home with her brother but her older bro sometimes takes them home with a car, so Idk! Frown PLZ HELP! Frown I said this before but nobody's answering me! Frown Plz help GL!

Hannah H.

by Susmita24 on 9/3/2012 4:34:30 PM

MOD MOD!
ok so i think im getting my period. i've been cramping for almost a week now..and today is the worst. everyday when i wake up i feel dizzy. sometime i feel really bloated but other times im really hungry. whenever someone hits me in the breast it hurts really bad...they are really sore. i've been crying all week because it hurts soo bad. and its not like im getting sick so it has to be my body changing. and after i pee when i whipe its like...goey...ew! so im pretty sure this is a sign..im using the heating thing now..any other tips? advice?

Hannah H.

by caseycat16 on 9/3/2012 3:35:14 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I have these red, itchy bumps on my armpits with white dots in them. I haven't switched body wash or deodorant in at least over a month. Please answer this right away and how can I get rid of them, please!!!

Hey Sarah510, sometimes our bodies get immune to the soaps we use. It's good to switch up deodorants and body washes every now and then. Try something for sensitive skin and see how that works out for you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Sarah510 on 9/2/2012 8:23:15 PM

¡Atención! ¡Atención! ¡Atención!
My good friend Lisseniere created a club WHERE WE CAN CHAT AND TALK TO EACH OTHER! IT'S VERY FUN AND AWESOME AND IT SURE DESERVES MORE PEOPLE! I DON'T THINK ANYBODY HAS EVER CREATED THIS CLUB BUT YOU GOTTA TRY AND SEE! IT'S A CHANCE WORTH TAKING FOR! We write in foreign languages, talk about anything! There's only 4 people in the vclub, but it really deserves more people!
Please Please Please JOIN the
BLAH BLAH BLAH club! Laughing!
Thanks for reading and you won't be disappointed! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/2/2012 5:05:11 PM